Arkrael doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: Your Worst Nightmare
Born: 27 June 1990
Website: No Information
RPing, WoW(World of Warcraft), reading, writing, video games, World of warcraft..... Have I mentioned world of Warcraft?
About:: No Information
Joined: 15-February 15
Last Seen: Nov 21 2017, 03:03 PM
Local Time: Apr 26 2018, 04:48 PM
53 posts (0 per day)
( 0.12% of total forum posts )
Jan 31 2016, 06:38 PM
Half Elf Half Xeriin
*** SHE WILL HAVE THE SHIFTER GENE EVENTUALLY. WILL BE PLAYED OUT ICLY ONCE SHE GETS ITAppearance NOTE:
It's not featured in her above picture, but Izlandi sports a pure obsidian wolf tail. This is inherited from her Xeriin bloodline. It also leaves her nails being more claw like as well. And fangs. Personality
- Calm/Collected - Unlike her twin most of the time. Izlandi likes to think things through very clearly. She is not one to just rush in head strong. In that aspect Izlandi is very calm. Not a lot of things can rile her up and if it does you're probably in for a rude awakening.
- Loyal/Respect - Loyalty is also a huge aspect for her as is respect. You have to work relatively hard to gain these from Izlandi, but once you have them they are nigh unbreakable. Should Izlandi be betrayed by anyone it's more than likely they will never gain any of it back and they're listed on a 'black list' sort to say.
- Trusting - If there is one thing Izlandi is not. It would be trusting. Her twin covers this fairly well on his part, but Izlandi does not quite fully open up to people instantly. To her there is always something that could potentially be hiding in the shadows about someone and she would rather figure it out before giving her trust to someone.
- There is more to learn about her ICly if you wish.
- Izlandi was a child when she discovered she could dabble in the art of summoning. She has practiced over the years to attempt perfecting her ability, but she dares not summon large creatures/entities in the fear of them turning on her. That has not gone to say that she wont try at some point, but for now she keeps her summons to the mid class creatures. Ones she knows she can handle should they turn against her. When she has more action ICly there will be a list of things she has/can summon here on BTACD
- Spark - Has the ability to create small sparks that can jump from one object to another. This is not a very harmful spell. It's more so used if someone's annoying her. It will give them a decent shock, but otherwise leaves them unharmed outside of mild numbness in the spot a spark may have touched them.
- Lightning Bolt - Very basic skill pertaining to lightning. With the ability to pull down a medium sized bolt from a storm and use it at her discretion it is probably one of Izlandi's main abilities. There are the rare occasions where she is capable of pulling lightning out of thin air, but this usually takes up far too much stamina so it is used sparingly if used at all.
- Major Spark - Unlike it's smaller counterpart. Izlandi will fill the air with a powerful charge of electricity that can be used to disorient an enemy. It can usually numb an opponent or even cause great confusion. If used incorrectly the effects also apply to Izlandi.
- Lightning Orb - With great concentration, Izlandi can summon lightning into the palm of her hand in a swirling ball as to which she can quite literally throw it at an opponent to cause medium damage including electrical burns, complete numbing in the area it hits, shortness of breath, and so on.
- Lightning Storm - This is one of the few Major attacks Izlandi can pull off at the time being. Taking a great amount of concentration and stamina Izlandi can summon forth a barrage of lightning bolts to rain down on her enemy during any type of storm rolling through. This ability is not able to be used unless there is a storm nearby or present
- Charge - Izlandi can imbue a weapon of her choosing with the electrical current of lightning. The charge lasts for a good 15 minutes before the effects wear off and she has to reapply the charge if she so chooses. If someone does not have the correct kind of handle on a weapon they are prone to being shocked themselves.
- More to be possibly added should she discover them ICly
*Design created with a doll maker thingy
Jan 31 2016, 06:33 PM
Species: Half Elf Half Xeriin *Possesses the Shifter Gene passed from his Xeriin parent.
There's nothing more exciting for Xorinfael than taking a risk. Finding most things to be boring, Xorinfaelwill go out of his way to find something that is worth taking a risk for. Be it trying to jump from certain distances that has a very long fall between the platforms, or charging into battle with some random creature. Doesn't matter what it is. If it gives him an adrenaline rush and a thrill he's definitely up for it.Trusting/Loyal:
When it comes to trusting someone, Xorinfael can sway either way. If he has a good feel about you he will probably end up trusting you until said trust is broken. Should he feel disdain against you, or just got the wrong vibe there's no rethinking it. He will distrust you until you can prove otherwise. Xorinfael will sometimes base these trusting or not issues on his feelings of someone. Or the way the air feels around them. He is not too quick to trust, but that is not entirely the same with distrusting. It will often be easy for one that was first distrusted to gain trust from this elk, but should you gain his distrust by breaking previously given trust it's a hard task to receive back. This also ties into his more loyal side. If you manage to gain his trust he is loyal to a fault. There would be no way to lose his loyalty less you broke his trust. As for his twin, Izlandi, she will forever have his trust and loyalty.Affectionate/Sympathetic:
Never in his young life will Xorinfael be affectionate. If you try to be affectionate with you he will probably make a disgusted face at you and desperately try to get away. If you persist he is liable to kick you or stomp on you until you leave him alone with that nasty shit. Otherwise...it's a different story when he becomes an adult and things begin to change drastically for him. It's the same thing with sympathy. He will have very little of it as a child unless he really likes you, it's not until an adult and waaaaayy later in his adult age does he grow sympathy for others. This doesn't include Izlandi. Altruistic:
Another personality trait that Xorinfael will gain much later in his adult life. Unselfishly concerned for and devoted to the welfare of others. (Aka to his potential lova) Note: Will be filled out more when there is more to add to it. Right now it is not part of him.Optimistic/Observant/Social/Emotions:
At times Xorinfael can come off as very optimistic. Though it does not happen all the time, when it does it keeps his hopes up for whatever it is he's being optimistic about. This trait will blossom the older he gets. When it comes to being observant. Xorinfael is great at it. He loves to know what's around him, what may be going on, or the next best direction to go should things go awry. He also likes to know how others are feeling...or what their body language may give away to their untruthful smile. As for being social. Xorinfael can be a bit of a solitary creature. Preferring to roam on his own so that he does not have to wait on others. Yet that is also not always the case. Sometimes he may just long for a friend to go on some adventures with. Aside from his twin whom he wishes to be around the most. As for his emotions. They are very controlled and may always be, as far as he's aware of anyway. There's no telling what the future brings. Class:
- Just as his sister discovered a special ability in her youth, so too did Xorinfael. It first it was the discovery that he could move certain objects with his mind. Normally the sizes range from small to medium. He has yet to ever be able to move anything large and above. It was soon after that he discovered telepathy. Though that particular ability is only used with people he has close bonds with. Or an enemy he wants to try intimidating. However, mind control is not something Xorinfael will EVER think to do. In fact, it's something that terrifies him. Just the idea of controlling someone to the extent where they have no ability to fight back is not something he wishes to have control over so he will never dabble in that aspect of being a Psions.
- Manipulation - This allows Xorinfael to basically sculpt the earth to his likings. Depending on what he's shaping the earth to do depends on how much stamina he has to spend on it. This is also used for offensive and defensive abilities. Creating spikes on the ground, or wrapping a protective wall up over him to block some kind of attack. Etc. etc. It is also in this that Xorinfael can compress parts of the earth so tight to forge gems depending on the area he does this in.
- Mini Quake - Basically this causes a small earthquake in an area surrounding him. This can be used to trip up those running in for an attack, disorienting them enough to hopefully give him the upper hand in the fight.
- Magnetism - A simple ability that allows him to make certain objects magnetic. Depending on the strength of the spell that was cast whatever was magnetized attracts certain metals be it other people's weapons or even ore within the ground that can be used to craft new weapons.
- Earth Shake - A far larger ability to Xorin's mini quake. A wild earthquake will ripple across the area with him as the epicenter. Though xorin is safe from harm, anyone caught up in the area is susceptible to high damage. This ability consumed a great deal of stamina so it is usually used on a dire need basis. It can only be used once every four days less he risks the change of draining himself to the point of over exertion and being unconscious for days or in extreme cases on the verge of dying.
- Fissure - The earth cracks apart, opening a deep fissure that swallows anybody nearby. Xorin must be cautious where they open this divide, for it may swallow them too. Much like his Earth Shake ability, Xorin cannot use this ability more than once every four to six days depending on how much stamina and energy was used to use said ability.
- More will be listed the more he discovers ICly
Things he can shift into.
- He can potentially shift into more but he has yet to discover them. Will be learned ICly
Mar 28 2015, 02:59 PM
: 4'8 to shoulder(Big enough to carry even a more larger humanoid)Weight
: 195Coat Color
: Various shades of light gray to dark gray with some silver and Gold markings with gold inner earsEye Color
: GoldOther Information
: Paw Pads are Gold. A marbled nose of light silver and dark grayFamiliar: Clouded LeopardAbilitiesClass:
- Mostly he is able to enter dreams dreams and become a part of them. He is unable to change the course, but he has been practicing on leaving messages when he feels it's necessary.
- When he leaves messages within one's mind, more often than not when the person wakes up they have a sense of being told something and it leave's them in a state of wanting and or needing to know what it was they were told, so they will seek to try to figure out what it was and to force themselves to remember. This will also force the person to awaken if he becomes urgent in getting the message across to them. However, there are times he is more successful with his message and it is completed successfully.
- Ice Wave: If there's enough moisture in the air, he can freeze it and send it in a blast at an opponent. Normally only a medium sized wave is used,
- Ice Step: He can create small sheets of ice that allow him to reach greater heights normal wolves wouldn't be able to reach with out having to jump down from something. Another form of this is when he walks over water the water beneath his paw will freeze and step by step the water beneath his paws will freeze and when he steps off them they'll melt back into water.
- Ice Mist: Cold mist that can fool some wolves into thinking it a normal mist. When a wolf walks into this and TorKrauk is intent on catching them he will freeze them where they stand. The Ice only lasts for a good three to four seconds depending on the amount of energy he uses for it. (He can do other things with the mist too)
- Hail: If it's raining he can freeze the rain and cause good sized hail to fall and shoot them at his foe.
- Ice Blast: This is only capable of being used when TorKrauk is either on the brink of being dead, or he is utterly lost to anger. A shock wave of ice will blast from his entire body sending the icy waves in all directions freezing everything that is 20 paws away from him. He has no control what so ever over this particular ability and his body only uses it as a last resort. It also drains him completely of energy and after this is being used he can't move for a day or two.
- More to come if he learns any more
Fire, Lightning, and LightPersonality
- Easy Going He's a very laid back kind of guy. Not a lot of things bother him as he merely just rolls it off his shoulder with a typical roll of his eyes.
- Protective If something needs protected, Torkrauk is more than likely going to place himself in that position to protect it. If the cause is good.
- Neutral: When it comes to being good or evil, Torkrauk doesn't really have a preference. He can lean either way depending on what's going on, or what is swaying his opinion on something.
- Social, but wary: Torkrauk can be very sociable with any kind of species he may come across. He, of course, remains wary of most people he doesn't know.
- Aggressive: Just like any kind of creature, Torkrauk can be seriously aggressive if provoked. Though it takes a lot to piss him off, when it does you're most likely going to get attacked.
- More when I develop him more~
: (If Applicable)
Feb 27 2015, 01:32 PM
AGE: 7 months
MARTIAL STATUS: Single
HEIGHT: He's only as big as a medium sized dog
EYES: Sky blue
IDENTIFYING ATTRIBUTES: His mane, isn't quite like a normal male lions mane, but rather like thick fur that runs up from the middle of his shoulders to the top of his head in a mohawk kind of style. Anything else refer to image.
-when he's older...his pink fur turns to a shade of red~
more details as he is developed. (If that's ok)
-NOTHIng right now
-- When he get's older(not any time soon) He willl grow a pair of feathered wings. He also will have the ability to shift his size to a good 20 foot in height(was discussed with Blazeh) Wont happen until he's much older.
Feb 16 2015, 08:34 PM
MARTIAL STATUS: Single
BUILD: Refer to image
EYE COLOR: Molten gold
IDENTIFYING ATTRIBUTES Pretty much just the way she looks now. the more she develops and whatnot will leave me open to giving her more of these.
Trinkets; Wears a thin silver elven chain loosely around her neck and a matching bangle around her left horn.
PERSONALITY Zarlexia, despite her appearance, is a rather calm dragoness. With a joy of exploration Zarlexia doesn't stay in one spot for too long. She's wary of strangers, but when she's around some of the few friend she may have, she's quit the character.
HISTORY Born to a simple pair of dragons, there was never much excitement in her years of growing up. When she was old enough to leave out on her own Zarlexia, with no surprise to her parents, was out exploring anything she could get to.
-Manipulates the Dark elements