by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply
New Poll

July Newsletter, july 2018

WELCOME TO THE NEW MONTH!

Hello members of BTACD! Welcome to the monthly newsletter. These will be monthly installments, posted between the 1st and 5th depending on how busy our staff is. All important changes, website updates, features, etc - they'll all be listed conveniently here!

MONTHLY FEATURES!

user posted image Character of the Month has been awarded to @Birb with Kisivra!
user posted image Species of the Month has been awarded to the saurian!
user posted image Post of the Month has been awarded to @Couvina with the post now dubbed Dashing Cook!
user posted image Member of the Month has been awarded to @Sulteida!

CONTESTS AND EVENTS!

Contest results forthcoming!

FORUM UPDATES!

We have a new subforum!! :D Ever wanted to make your own player group? Well, now's your chance! Introducing lesser player groups for your perusal!

WEBSITE UPDATES!

Here are the new monthly updates! We do lore/content releases on the first of every month, and today is the day for new, shiny things! Take a gander at what we have:

We did a lot of redux stuff this time around! :D Among our redone species, we have polished up and given new pages to the basilisk, goblin, and vampire! Vampires have two new subspecies, as well - the morai vampire and nosferatu!

Another species has gotten a brand new subspecies - and this one may look familiar! Welcome the elemental sub, the florid!!

Our pairbonding/marriage page has been newly renovated!! Now, things are much easier to understand, and more options have been opened!

Last but definitely not least, we have a new species! :D Please welcome the nanook and its subspecies: the bisari and the eskbear! Nanook are intelligent bears with future-seeing abilities, and are as greatly varied in appearance as any dragon or wolf. <3

PLOT UPDATES!

As Verridith holds a meeting of her allies to discuss the Faction's retreat and pushing back at them at last, Nina unleashes an evil that has not been seen for many, many years... An and Ima have returned!

DISCUSSION!

Would you like to see more awards attached to our Monthly Contests?

NEW MEMBERS!

Welcome to BTACD, @Bucketorandomness, @Birb, @Bakashinji, @Ember, @Shuhei, @Zephyr, @Aegis, @Volt, @Bambam, @Oceanocean, @Apnull, @Agent, @Reverie, @Chrisgaming98, @Sulteida, @Gloxie, @Keel, @Loki, @Johntimber, @Clintbarton, @Sasara12, @Flemmy, @Phobius, @Invaderkuribayashi, @Siu_bao, and @Crunchyhalk!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
New Species! *Does Happy Dance*

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
A new species?! Awesome! Can't wait to see these guys gain popularity, because I sure as heck know that I'm making at least one of these guys. Well, you know, once I actually finish the gemdrake.
^
More awards with monthly contests? HECK YEAH /does the dance of no awards-

In all seriousness, though, I would love to have more awards as it would be more engaging to participate in the monthly contests. And, of course, congratulations to all of our OTM winners. Great job! n.n
^
Hello, since I am new, just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying going back through all the recent newsletters and seeing the developments/updates/and so on, it's a very helpful resource! :3

(And I have like 17 different ideas for lesser player groups but I need to get settled first)

admin edit: do et

--------------------

user posted image
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Adamar ("Ado")

user posted image
One of these days the sky's gonna break
Nurzhan
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll