by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

ROLL CALL!, may - june
Hello and welcome to BTACD's Roll Call! This is a bi-monthly check to ensure the activity of our forum. Each Roll Call will be put up exactly one week from the end of the second month, and will be closed on the seventh day. All you have to do is post here, and say hello! It doesn't matter if you're currently role-playing or really even chatting, as long as you're here, still interested, and post in the Roll Call topic, you're good to go!

Those who do not answer the Roll Call will be sorted into the Inactivity Members group, where they will risk possible deletion upon our six-month sweep! Make sure if you fall into the Inactive Members group, and you do not want your account deleted, to let us know immediately so we can restore you to proper membership! If you are caught up in a Sweep, however, just let us know that you want to rejoin and you can do so without needing to re-submit a pre-play joining app. (:

This Roll Call will end on July 2nd. The six-month sweep is on October 31st, 2018 - mark your calendars!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Im sorry I did this. I'm a bad Beaver.

Admin note: You totally did. :P
^
Here here! c:
^
I'm still here.
^
Still here, work has me bogged down but I'll be active again soon enough.
^
Yo Yo Yo!!!
^
I came here for the food

... there is no food. /starts whining

VERRI WHAI U DO DIS
^
Hello! I still live! :D
^
o /
^
im awake im alive now i know what i feel inside

--------------------
There's nothing like a trail of blood, to find your way back home

Charries found at http://hakino.webs.com/
^
I can't get my feet up off the edge
I kinda like the little rush you get
When you're standing close to death

--------------------
-Blazeh defeated the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Mav was obliterated by the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Elf's mom was destroyed by the JPG 4/20/1997 yay time travel-
-Elf got his revenge on JPG 6/12/18-
^
Here
^
Hello! I am here! <3

--------------------
Characters:
|| AMMIR || KAETIEL || KEPT IN SHADOWS || KISIVRA || VOESI ||
^
Here, alive, kicking, someone mentioned food?

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
I'm not here. You can't see me. I am invisibubble. I am Batman.

user posted image

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll