by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply

Assassin's Wanted!, Looking for Assassins to Join Onyx Group
WANTED
Assassins Of All Types and Creeds

We are looking for characters from all backgrounds and moral levels from the honourable to the downright evil to come and join the Onyx Faction. The characters can be new ones you make just for this plot or old ones you wish to do something new with. All are welcome as well as all species.

There is currently TWO open Council position that would ideally need to be filled and we need a few lower ranked leaders as well.

But we also need your out on the job, assassins, they can be a part of groups or loners (please click HERE for more information on ranks) as well as characters that you are willing to allow to die sometime during the splintering of the Onyx Faction.

Also if you have a cool idea for NPC's please feel free to post them below!

The Basic Plot

A new leadership has risen within the Onyx Faction and now trouble brews as ideals and politics clash and the Faction is ripped apart as it's leaders as each vie for total control over the future.

Pick a side, or two and join us as the control is battled for in the shadows of the underground!

The Contenders!

Lord Relius (@Concinnity)

The newly risen Lord of the Onyx Faction, Relius, wants to bring a new age of honour and some modicum of moral judgement and standard to the Onyx Faction. Under his rule, the Onyx Faction would no longer take on jobs where children or innocent parties are harmed. Only the mark is killed and only then if the person hiring the Faction can prove that their enemy should die and that taking down the mark would be an honourable thing to do.

No longer will the Faction be a semi-organized group of murderers but rather an organization that one can be proud to be a part of with a moral as well as honour code by which it's members will be required to live by.

War with the Ruby Faction will also be put into question and possibly the idea of a truce could come up.

Council Member Danae (@vVerridith

Danae is a relative newcomer to the Onyx, but has quickly risen in the ranks and gained standing among her peers until she has gained a seat on the Council. She's ambitious to an extreme, and wishes to see not only the Onyx thrive with a new set of rules, but to unite both Ruby and Onyx under one banner.

She is paired with a dragon who is never far; he has sworn to protect her from all harm, and poses a threatening figure to her opponents. This, coupled with her innate ability of a Heartwoodian Ranger's stealth, makes her a formidable candidate for a position of power.

[i]Second Council Member[//i]

Forthcoming @Fyfergrund is busy creating the character.

This post has been edited by Concinnity: Jun 15 2018, 10:02 AM

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
Pondering tossing this lady in as a potential for this plot as a Council member!
http://blazehcharries.webs.com/finished/danae.htm

I'd have to do some thinking but definitely have some ideas! <3

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
@Verridith She looks great!

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
This looks pretty fun! I'm considering throwing Lykoth in but I'd have to sort some stuff out with his disregard for authority first~ definitely got some ideas though <3

--------------------
Click on a character’s name to learn more about them!
Lykoth [Open], Demise [In use], Miranda [In use], Ranafa [in use], Mary Miss [Open], Caleb [Reserved], Victor [Open], Cassius [Reserved], Zyniel [Reserved]
^
Well welcome, @Asreal and I feel safe in saying we are happy to have you and your charrie! The more the merrier!

This post has been edited by Concinnity: Jun 11 2018, 07:52 AM

--------------------

^
Applied with Danae to open positions, will come up with a blurb after she's accepted!

--------------------
user posted image
^
@Verridith Brilliant!

--------------------

^
Blurb!

Danae is a relative newcomer to the Onyx, but has quickly risen in the ranks and gained standing among her peers until she has gained a seat on the Council. She's ambitious to an extreme, and wishes to see not only the Onyx thrive with a new set of rules, but to unite both Ruby and Onyx under one banner.

She is paired with a dragon who is never far; he has sworn to protect her from all harm, and poses a threatening figure to her opponents. This, coupled with her innate ability of a Heartwoodian Ranger's stealth, makes her a formidable candidate for a position of power.

--------------------
user posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply