by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

ROLL CALL - Inactivity Sweep!, march - april
HEY GUYS! At MIDNIGHT, MAY 4TH/MAY 5TH we are running our six-month ACTIVITY SWEEP! Remember to check in or let us know you're still here in this topic or otherwise, because if you miss this one, your account will be deleted and your threads and characters archived!!

Because this is such an important happening, this Roll Call will run for ten days instead of the usual seven. Thank you guys so much!! <3

- ~ -

Hello and welcome to BTACD's Roll Call! This is a bi-monthly check to ensure the activity of our forum. Each Roll Call will be put up exactly one week from the end of the second month, and will be closed on the seventh day. All you have to do is post here, and say hello! It doesn't matter if you're currently role-playing or really even chatting, as long as you're here, still interested, and post in the Roll Call topic, you're good to go!

Those who do not answer the Roll Call will be sorted into the Inactivity Members group, where they will risk possible deletion upon our six-month sweep! Make sure if you fall into the Inactive Members group, and you do not want your account deleted, to let us know immediately so we can restore you to proper membership! If you are caught up in a Sweep, however, just let us know that you want to rejoin and you can do so without needing to re-submit a pre-play joining app. (:

This Roll Call will end on May 4th. The six-month sweep is on May 4th, 2018 - mark your calendars! That means that it's this time around, y'all!

Excused are the following due to Inactivity Notices being put up:
@Elffri3nd
@Pilo
@Jinn
@Sagramour
@Twisted Matt
@William Wolfheart
@Lee

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
I’m b a c k

--------------------
Click on a character’s name to learn more about them!
Lykoth [Open], Demise [In use], Miranda [Reserved], Ranafa [in use], Mary Miss [Open], Caleb [Reserved], Victor [Open], Cassius [Reserved]
^
not sure if staff have to reply buuut
user posted image

This post has been edited by JPG: May 2 2018, 10:17 AM

--------------------
^
tips hat
^
I live. May the fourth be with you.

--------------------
^
-waves- Still here.
^
Enters thread like - dudududududuududuud ud dudu duduud ud dududuudududu nanananannananannanaanna dnan na na na na na '
nanana na na na nn an na na anna an na nan a na na nana aaaaa nanaanana ananan ddududuuddu du du du ddddd anna

user posted image

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan.

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
I am present thx

--------------------
MY CHARACTERS

Tan'la — introverted amphithere who loves her friends
Dervish — gruff human mad scientist

^
Boop.

user posted image

This post has been edited by NyteDaez: Apr 24 2018, 10:32 AM

--------------------
Wyatt Calaeus Human Junior Adventurer looking to become stronger.
Arris Hector - Mysterious Undead kid looking for answers.
Aterax Demon/Human Hybrid Godward of Pestilence looking to cause strife.
Rhexic Pureblood vampire lazy in every respect.
Finnigan Human kid sacrificed to the Dark Five by parents.
^
-Waves- I'm still here!
^
user posted image

C}:

--------------------
Aiahnaiah(Healer's Attempt)
Aurum(Thundering hooves)
Ashanta/Ishizu(Forgotten together)
Lusin/Diell(Silver wings)
Khrisstopher/Jhessikha/Angilicia/Xavier(Queen & Messenger)
Umbrun/Glacias(Facing Fears)
Perilia/Zinnos(Reserved)
One/Two/Three(Old friends and new places)
Iruk(Reserved)
Layla(Reserved)
Cadell(Mix Tape)
^
beep

(In other words - yes, I'm alive. No need to worry ;D)

This post has been edited by SherniKaur: Apr 24 2018, 03:46 PM
^
Alive and writing

--------------------
^
Oh hi.

--------------------
^
yoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyo! Mimikins is heeeeere!

Don't get rid of me now ;-;

--------------------
Charries:

Veryl/Whirlwind, Female, Equus (That adventuro babbo~!)
Azure, Female, V. Wolf (That soggo babbo~!)
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll