<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

Remember!

If you'd like to edit an app here, please PM a staff member and have it moved to Info, Planning and Pending. Topics in this section cannot be altered here. Thank you!

» Vermilion, [x] snakekind/snake || male
Nidelia
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 10:27 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #387

‣ Female

44 posts

Nidelia

Worldbuilder/Artist
scout

☆ Offline

170 jaden

Awards: 3

Name: Vermilion

Nicknames: Ver, Vermi

Race: Snake and half Snakekind

Hair: N/A

Eyes: Green

Height: 3 feet in length

Personality: Soft spoken, kind, and can't bring himself to fight anyone for any reason. He shies away from everyone of all species, thinking himself unworthy of being considered a species, being half Snake and half Snakekind.

Powers/Strong Points: Tuzak poison in his teeth.

Weaknesses: He has not taken the time to learn how to fight, and is extremely shy.

Clothes: N/A

History: He was bred by a mad scientist by combining a Snakekind with a normal Snake. The scientist had gotten rid of his Snakekind parent before he and his brother and sister had hatched.

Upon hatching he was greeted by the scientist and the very curious guest, Balinore, he'd had at the time. One night Balinore stole him and his brother and sister away from the scientist, telling them that the scientist had planned on kill him and his brother and sister, and that since they weren't just animals, he couldn't let that happen.

He views Balinore as a friend, who protects him and his siblings from harm, and from the scary people of all the realms.

Body Type: Scrawny for most snakes, snakelike

Marks: A brown line going from the tip of his tail all the way up to where his head becomes his mouth.

Pictures: user posted image

--------------------
I'm a little tea pot short and stout, ti- hey, whoa, wait, it's not time to tip me over and pour me out!

Nidelia|Selkie
Jamarion|Phoenix
^
Verridith
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 06:47 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9456 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

16161 jaden

Awards: 31

user posted image
Character Information Approved!

Please post your character's name and URL in the"Pages and Names" topic; if you have a player group character, please add them to the "Add To Player Group" topic. Both are linked below. Thank you, and have fun with your new character!

Character Pages and Names - Add To Player Group

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: