by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply
New Poll

GROUP: Skyhaven Sky-Pirates, Revised
Okay, so, some of you remember when Khamnin was putting a pirate crew together. I'm going to revise the idea he and I out together before he left.

This group is a distinctly anti-Faction crew based out of Skyhaven, a small, hidden settlement in Stroen'na. Captain is Gerloff, and the ship he commands is a small, fast vessel capable of carrying roughly 40 or so crewmen, if crewed to full capacity.

Anyone interested in joining, feel free. All feasible species are welcome.
^
@CasDean and @JPG you two might like this! Perhaps @Erratic and @Nechesa as well :D

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Would like to apply with my new angel character. : http://forums.btacdragons.com/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=4677 . Figured winged chars work better for Sky Pirating.

--------------------
^
Yeah, she'd work just fine. Had any specific job in mind for her? Or not really?
^
I'd imagine she probably would be handling the jobs requiring heavy lifting around the ship, and maybe lookout. If there's two sky pirate ships fighting each other among the clouds, she'd probably be one of the peeps to board due to her flight. I'm not too well-versed in ship roles, so I'm rather flexible.

--------------------
^
Well, everybody would be expected to handle heavy labor, aside from the captain, quartermaster, and first mate. But a lookout whop can fly would be a big help. And she'd be a good choice to join the boarding party during any fight.
^
She can also heal, given her light reiatsu, although it'd probably be supporting a main medic/doctor/cleric/whoever rather than doing it all herself.

--------------------
^
That works.
^
I would like to apply with my high elf character. http://forums.btacdragons.com/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=5557

She could be the skill monkey of the ship. I think every ships needs a skill monkey that can work anywhere.
^
They can certainly use one.
^
user posted image
LESSER GROUP APPROVED!
This lesser group has been approved and accepted! Feel free to use them in-character and count them as canon. <3

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll