<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

Remember!

If you'd like to edit an app here, please PM a staff member and have it moved to Info, Planning and Pending. Topics in this section cannot be altered here. Thank you!

» Calypso, [x]Yorijian dragon || Female
`CasDean
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 03:30 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #391

‣ Female

9 posts

CasDean

lurker

☆ Offline

200 jaden

Awards: None

Name: Balithaen (Calypso)

Species: Yorijian dragon; Starwhal family

Appearance:
user posted image
Painted in tones of gentle beige, with darker stripes akin to a tiger's pelt. Her scales are rounded and smooth, while her many elegant fins are gently translucent and delicate in appearance. These hold a golden tone that glitters beneath the sun. Her entire body is slender and lengthy, with a serpentine grace to Her movements that draws the eye. Her tail, in particular, is quite long and thin, whiplike- it, like the rest of her body, is adorned with large fins, which nearly resemble a lionfish. Each spine is affixed with a luminescent spot. Her face is snakelike, as well, with a short, broad snout, and large eyes. Their entirety is of violet, with only darker purple to hint at pupil. They seem to glitter in the right lighting, almost as though they are filled with tiny stars. Her ears are long, and drape backwards, while before them is a crown of four lavender-grey horns flecked with gold. On her back, at the juncture of her shoulders, are two appendages that closely resemble wings; these are made of thin membrane, like the rest of her fins, and are not capable of flight. Instead, they serve to propel her through water. She has the long 'feelers' typical of her kind, tipped with tiny golden fins.

Voiceclaim: Eva Green- feminine, with a light, pleasing rasp.

Abilities:
Shapeshift- like all of the Starwhal line, she witholds the ability to change her shape. Though she retains her markings and horns no matter her form.

--------------------
.................................................................................................

~Let me tell you what I wish I'd known, when I was young and dreamed of glory; you have no control, who lives, who dies, who tells your story~

Characters: Revaerion
^
Verridith
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 06:14 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9299 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

16954 jaden

Awards: 31

user posted image
Character Information Approved!

Please post your character's name and URL in the"Pages and Names" topic; if you have a player group character, please add them to the "Add To Player Group" topic. Both are linked below. Thank you, and have fun with your new character!

Character Pages and Names - Add To Player Group

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics