<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

Remember!

If you'd like to edit an app here, please PM a staff member and have it moved to Info, Planning and Pending. Topics in this section cannot be altered here. Thank you!

» Nicholai, [x] demon || male
Lupus
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 05:25 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #355

‣ Male

8 posts

Lupus

Inactive Members
lurker

☆ Offline

1690 jaden

Awards: 1

user posted image

Name: Nicholai ("Nick")

Species: Demon; N'vaen (Famine Exile)

Appearance: Nicholai is almost always seen in a human form that stands at a rather average 5'7", sporting neither wings nor horns. If the situation calls for it, he may take on other appearances, but human is his go-to. He could take on a more 'natural' demonic appearance but only if it is needed for intimidation or power purposes. That or if he is among others of his kind but this would be the rarest circumstance, as Nicholai is an oddity of an outcast that does not like to socialize with other demons.

Abilities: Aside from the typical physical strength and magics that comes from such a demon (he has potential for a first Trigger as well), it is the element of ice you will find running strongest through his energy. Nicholai has become nearly one with the cold (it is evident in his appearance as well, pale nearly ivory skin and light blue eyes), and will be impervious to it unless he is weakened - if he is wounded somehow a freezing climate will indeed begin to eat at him slowly. Perhaps one of the ways an observant life form can glance at Nicholai's true nature is his disregard to the cold, where weaker species would freeze to death, he remains untouched.

Next, is the element of darkness where he has learned how to poison other beings, and then lightning. Listed last, lightning is the element he can control the least, and oftentimes he avoids using it entirely because it is the most unpredictable and susceptible to his emotional state.

He is weakest to light magic.

--------------------
i play:
nicholai | xena

[ my avatar was created as a gift to me ! ]
^
Verridith
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 07:00 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9297 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

16944 jaden

Awards: 31

user posted image
Character Information Approved!

Please post your character's name and URL in the Pages and Names topic. Thank you, and have fun with your new character!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics