Member Inventory: View
Female? Probably? She tries not to think about it too hard.Sexuality:
- 5'5" tall
- 140lbs—slim build, largely composed of lean muscle
- Short black hair
- Olive skin
- Large, gray eyes
- Scars on right side on neck—thick, pale scar tissue, reminiscent of bite marks. (They are bite marks.)
- Submissive, wolfish body language—rarely makes eye contact, sometimes turns face to the side to "bare" her neck, shoulders are often hunched
- 6.5ft long from tail to nose.
- 4ft tall at the shoulder.
- Black coat with light brown guard hairs
- Significantly larger than the average wolf
- Nervous stammer
- Wolfishly submissive—often agrees to things she doesn't agree with
- Enjoys whittling and is pretty good at it. Often carves small tokens to surreptitiously leave for people she likes.
- Fearful of men—displays tense, caged body language; will bolt or grovel at the first sign of anger or aggressiveness, or even loud noises such as clapping or harsh laughter
- Clingy toward women—takes comfort in "strong" women, will attach herself to their sides when in an uncomfortable situation. (Every situation is uncomfortable for Dax)
- Clasps, rubs, or scratches at scarred side of neck when nervous or distressed. (Dax is always nervous or distressed)
- Rarely shifts, especially into garou (anthropomorphic wolf) form.
- Heightened Senses Thanks to her wolfish ancestry, Dax has particularly keen sense of smell, sight, and hearing.
- Transformation Dax can transform into three different wargwolf forms.
- Lupus A normal wolf, albeit exceptionally large. Prone to shifting into wolf form when frightened.
- Garou An athropomorphic wolf around 7ft tall. Stronger than her lupus form but not quite as fast. Prone to shifting into garou form when angry or threatened.
- War Garou form on steroids and made out of nightmares. 10ft tall and exceptionally powerful and fast. Dax has never shifted into this form and isn't aware she even has a third form.
- Rites Dax is capable of crude magic. However, the performance of magic requires certain rites—tribal and intimate in nature. Dax's rites usually involve the quiet, embarrassed singing of nonsense words; a small, hide-bound drum she keeps in her knapsack, and for more complicated magic, the accompaniment of others or the burning of catalysts.
- Werewolf and worgen parents died when Dax was an infant
- Through a series of unfortunate coincidences, wound up as the foster child of a human family
- Though wargwolves often first transform around puberty, she was a late bloomer and didn't do so until young adulthood, which was... a bit of a surprise
- Fell prey to an old, wealthy vampire and got locked in an abusive, nonconsensual relationship with him (hence the scars on her neck)
- Eventually rescued by a female worgen mercenary who sniffed out trouble
- Taken in by a small worgen tribe
- Left the tribe after two years due to sexism and abuse, which reached their peak alongside anxiety over Felnovia's balance.
- Traveled briefly with a worgen mercenary woman
- Is currently a vagabond.