MARTIAL STATUS: Single
HEIGHT: The size of a Shire horse (For now, He will grow the older he becomes~ HE'S A LATE BLOOMER! HE WILL BE BIG SOME DAY! HE JUST KNOWS IT!!)
FUR COLOR: Emerald green
FUR LENGTH: Just the right amount of poof, thicker around his chest and shoulder blades around the bases of his wings. and has a thicker and longer strands of fur along the top and center bottom of his tail to connect at the tip of his tail that wraps around a a tuft of fur
EYE COLOR: changes varying on emotions and feelings. When in extreme emotions they will combine and look like This. and depending the type of emotion that is extreme the different color will be more prominent.
IDENTIFYING ATTRIBUTES: Has a scar just beneath his left earlobe that trails down along his jawline.
He's as large as a shire horse. Deep emerald fur covers his muscular dragon body and soft gentle feathers cover his wings. His horns, three stretching up from his nose growing in size the further up his nose and two large ones atop his head just above his long furry ears twisting in fascinating patterns are the color of a smokey ebony.
more details as he is developed. (If that's ok)
-Much to his appearance. Xearuk wields the ability to manipulate lightning.
(I will put up actual abilities down with way better details when I can i promise. i'm just time crunched right now ;w;)
- Reading. One of his favorite things to do so is continuously found reading something or another.
- Sitting outside just before a thunder storm.
- more to be added as he develops.
- Arguments. They're annoying and a waste of breath.
- Being called weak because he's not as big as the other dragons his age.
- Spiders. Absolutely hates them.
- More to be added the more he's developed
- Purple dragons.(on the fact one nearly ate him when he was a hatchling.)
- Being alone forever.
- More to be added as he develops
- He's written stories himself before that he refuses to tell others about.
- He prefers elven company compared to dragon company some times. They're far more intriguing than the dragons he's always around.
-Though he doesn't look like it, he's pretty physically strong.
-He's a pretty damn good hunter.
-His ability to read people.
-more to come the more he gets developed
- He's rather reclusive.
- Doesn't really trust a lot of dragons
- more to be added augh
Character Information Approved.
Please post your character's name and URL in the Pages and Names topic, linked on the topbar. Thank you!
|By Tooth And Claw Dragons · Terms of Service||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Open Threads|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|