<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

» Dark Feathers, (bright song), Sky, Blazeh
Verridith
 Posted: May 28 2017, 09:06 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9382 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17290 jaden

Awards: 31

PLAYERS INVOLVED:
@Skytouched (Sky)
@Verridith (Blazeh)

SETTING: The city of Emryn, in an old inn called The Roc's Feathers.

WEATHER: Very windy, and rather cold.

TIME: Current! Late evening.

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
Laith (Sky), Tefla (Blazeh)

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 29 2017, 03:01 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9382 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17290 jaden

The inn was quaint; small and quiet, with few patrons to liven the atmosphere much. Small groups talked amiably around round wooden tables, and a large hearth with a blazing fireplace stood along one wall. The bar was long and hexagonal in shape, built into the wall save for one side, where a small chain closed off entry by the patrons. Drinks served floated to their buyers on little bits of cloud, and dirty dishes and goblets floated back much in the same way.

The reason was readily apparent; a large d'jini, not uncommon in the city of Emryn, sprawled behind the bar on a raised dais, long tail partially curled over the polished, wooden countertop. It was a large male with a broad, fluffy mane; though he had no braids nor any added decoration to it, it was glossy and well kept, smoothed back over the top to avoid the mohawks many of his kin wore. His horns were jagged and curled like a ram's, black in color, as was his claws and a single horn hidden in the tuft of hair at the end of his tail. His eyes were a bright green, slitted, and moved about the room in calm surveillance.

As any cloudcat, his pelt's color changed with his mood. As he watched his jovial customers, his fur swirled in shades of bright, sky blue flecked with swirls of silver. Yellow moved through his fur as he listened to the laughter of his patrons, and brightened considerably when the door opened and someone new walked in. "Aye there," the barkeep called, voice deep and rumbling. "Welcome to The Roc's Feathers. What can I do ya fer?"

Most of his patrons were avians, some cloudwalkers, and sky-Kin xeriin; rarely, he had a few of his own kind drop by. This one was no exception - a hooded and cloaked avian, dressed in travel worn brown and tan leather. He was lean, leaner than most; his face had a tired, gaunt look to it, though he must not have reached his fiftieth year. "Just water, thank you," he said, folding his wings close to his back before sitting down at an empty table. His wings were black with bright gold and red accents, as was the hair that the d'jini could see beneath his cloak.

"Right, sir," the barkeep said jovially. A glass floated over, borne on clouds, and he filled it with a deft flick of one heavy paw. "What might your name be? I've not seen you around here before."

There was a flash of golden eyes from beneath the hood. His expression was unreadable. "Tef," he answered simply. "From Felnova."

"Well, welcome to Noctis, Tef," the d'jini said as the filled glass of water floated over to the new patron. "I'm sure you'll find it to your liking."

--------------------
user posted image
^
Verridith
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 10:04 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9382 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17290 jaden

ooc::
ROLE-PLAY LOCKED & MOVED: INACTIVITY !

This thread has been closed due to it remaining inactive for two or more months. It has been moved to archives; if you'd like to continue it, please PM a staff member to move it back - or alternatively, if too much time has passed, feel free to make a new one and link back to this one.

Thank you!

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics