<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Country of Stroen'na

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

» ♔ Reaper's Queen, Blazeh, Hara
Xikhara
 Posted: May 17 2017, 10:55 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

Awards: 16

PLAYERS INVOLVED:
@Verridith (Blazeh)
@Xikhara (Hara)

SETTING: Starfall isles, in Stroen'na.

WEATHER: Cold and clear.

TIME: Current! Late evening.

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
Adair (Blazeh), Nexus (Hara)

--------------------
My name is pronounced zik-HAR-ah, but feel free to call me Hara.
My characters and threads can be found in my tracker.
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:05 AM
Group Icon

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

When Nexus woke again, it was late in the evening, and blood-red fingers of sunlight were making their final descent below the horizon. The shadow of the forest canopy fell ever-darker across the two gryphons, and he waited for a few moments for his eyes to adjust to the darkness.

Careful not to disturb the female resting by his side, he sidled away before rising. Releasing a yawn, he stretched, muscles rippling under feathers and fur, and his wings reaching their full, expansive span before tucking away into neat folds on his back.

He felt more rejuvenated than he had in a long time; it felt marvelous to be truly free once more, and the activity of the morning certainly had not hindered anything. He watched the sleeping gryphoness fondly for a few moments before quietly making his way away from her and deeper into the woods.

It did not take him long to find what he was looking for; it was the time of day when prey was most active, and it took him little time to find and kill a small doe- large enough to sate both him and Adair.

gripping the carcass with his foreclaws, he took to the air and circled overhead, searching for the place that he had left his companion. Pinpointing it, he spiraled down slowly, finally dipping below the treetops and landing with a heavier thud than he had intended, thanks to the added weight.

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 18 2017, 09:51 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9311 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17019 jaden

Awards: 31

The female woke with a start to the sound of his arrival; she looked up, ears perked, half up before she realized who it was and settled back down. Adair gave him a fond look and refolded her wings before getting up and moving over to look what he had brought, more happily content than she had been in decades.

"Looks delicious," she purred, sidling over to rub her head against his. Suddenly, she was starving, and clicked her beak in anticipation of the meal. Looking at him, the she-gryphon smiled, tickling his side with her tail before looking back at the carcass. "Thank you..."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 21 2017, 01:28 AM
Group Icon

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

Nexus smiled and pushed into her touch, enjoying the she-gryphon's closeness. "My pleasure," he replied smoothly. "After you."

As the smell of venison wafted toward him, the gryphon found himself suddenly ravenous, and it was all he could do to keep from tearing into the still-warm carcass with abandon. His mouth began to water, and he stretched, taking his time to approach the kill to allow Adair to indulge herself first.

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 24 2017, 04:28 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9311 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17019 jaden

And indulge herself she did. After delicately pulling the remnants of soul from the fresh kill, she neatly tore the base of its throat open and lapped at the blood that pooled at her talons, tail swishing slowly behind her. Then, with the precision of something much smaller than the Reaper gryphon, she reached in with her claws and severed several bones, slicing away meat until she could pull the heart free from its moorings.

Her eyes were on the male as she nibbled at the heart, face and claws covered in blood. "It's my favorite part," she breathed, in the moments after she had eaten half, walking back over to him with slow and careful steps. "The heart still holds so much spiritual energy in it... even after everything else is gone. Won't you dine with me, perhaps? It gives one such a rush of energy..."

The smile across her beak widened.

"Energy I'm sure we could find a use for..."

--------------------
user posted image
^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 26 2017, 07:15 AM
Group Icon

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

With a grin, Nexus took the piece she offered, the hooks along his beak cutting into the flesh like claws through blood. "Of that I'm sure," he agreed with a chuckle; rubbing his large head against the female as he swallowed his morsel and felt the rejuvenating energy course through his body.

Surprise flitted across his face at the sensation; he had consumed the hearts of his prey before, but had never noticed the strange effect-- he wondered at it. Perhaps it was because he had not eaten it first, or simply because he had not thought to look for the resulting surge of energy.

The reaper moved closer to Adair, nuzzling the fur at the base of her jaw. "Thank you," he murmured, voice half-teasing. "I feel more alive, better than I have in a long while."

His tail twitched playfully. "Let us finish this meal, and then perhaps we find something to spend our time doing."

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:26 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9311 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17019 jaden

She smiled and flicked her tail at him, rubbing her entire length against him as she walked away, wings draped like a cloak to either side. The female gryphon then settled near the kill, crouching to scissor her way through flesh with her beak, suddenly ravenous with hunger.

It didn't take long to eat her fill. The powerful head and neck of the beast had been torn to ribbons by her beak and claws; every ounce of muscle in the neck was gone. Adair withdrew to lick the blood off of her talons and clean her face, sprawling on a rock somewhere close by.

"Hurry up," she called with a smile and click of her bloodied beak. "We don't have forever, you know..."

--------------------
user posted image
^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 28 2017, 08:09 AM
Group Icon

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

Nexus had taken to tearing at the haunches of the carcass, deftly stripping flesh away from bone. The muscled parts were always his favorite, the stringy meat delightfully satisfying to tear and swallow.

It did not take the gryphon much longer to eat his fill, and then he sauntered up to Adair and flopped down on the ground next to her, thrumming happily deep in his chest.

Yes, this sense of freedom was very good indeed.

As he cleaned the gore off of his face, the Reaper could not help but glance up at his companion, the sight of her lithe body and colorful feathers lifting the corners of his mouth in a smile. He rolled onto his back, stretching out on the forest floor and showing off his corded muscles, and looked up at the she-gryphon with a grin.

"So, pretty lady; are you up for doing a bit of messing around with the Faction today?" he asked as he lay belly-up, soft fur ruffling with a slight breeze. "Or would you rather we do... something else?"

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 28 2017, 09:28 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9311 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17019 jaden

Something else, hmm?

Adair smiled widely, scarlet eyes narrowing with pleasure. Suddenly, she rose, sauntering over to crawl over him, brushing her beak with his. "The Faction can be slaughtered later," she purred, straddling his muscular form. "Countless soldiers wait to die by our claws, but... right here, right now, there is only one of you and one of me..."

The gryphon nibbled at his neck, and purred as he nuzzled his face. Her eyes burned with light, the crimson like firelit blood, and she found she just couldn't stop smiling.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 28 2017, 08:52 PM
Group Icon

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

The male returned Adair's attentions, a deep purr vibrating his chest. His eyes were narrowed in pleasure, and he nuzzled the soft fur of her neck...

~~~

He sighed, more content than ever; Nexus was sprawled on his belly, resting his chin on a rock as the trickling water of a nearby stream splashed him with mist, cooling him off. He thrummed with a satisfied, content pleasure, and the gryphon reached over to twine his tail with the she-gryphon resting by his side.

The energy gained from the heart had certainly gone to good use, he reflected, and chuckled at the thought. "We should find hearts to eat more often," he teased, glancing at Adair with a grin. "I've more energy left than I thought I would have."

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 29 2017, 07:23 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9311 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17019 jaden

She was studiously grooming a sharp talon, and paused to smile at him, ears pressed forward. "I am feeling... hungry again," she said silkily. "I do believe some human hearts are on the menu. What do you think, lover of mine?"

--------------------
user posted image
^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 30 2017, 04:00 PM
Group Icon

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

Nexus grinned in reply. "I do think that is a wonderful idea," the gryphon replied, spreading his wings. "Let us not waste our time, and allow our prey to evade our clutches any longer."

With a thrust of his muscled hind limbs, the gryphon took to the air, weaving past the intertwined branches of the canopy to the sky above. He circled, waiting for Adair to join him in flight, relishing the feel of warm sunlight on his back and the breeze across his feathers.

There was no joy like flight, and the freedom that accompanied it.

"I do believe there are a few camps to our south that need our attention, and a larger group to the west. What do you say we start small and leave the best for last?" the reaper asked, giving his companion a mischievous grin.

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 31 2017, 06:29 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9311 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17019 jaden

Adair paused to admire his figure in the air; then, she leapt after him into the sky, the setting sun throwing her bright plumage into stark contrast as she circled up to meet him. "The hearts we may dine on will be many, and the souls that will feed us dark and sweet," she said in agreement.

Then, she angled her wings south, and let the wind take hold. "Let them see our coming. Let them cower in fear of the Reapers!"

--------------------
user posted image
^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 31 2017, 10:46 AM
Group Icon

member #310

‣ Female

881 posts

Xikhara

Council
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

414 jaden

With a piercing, eagle-like screech, Nexus swung after her, wings spread wide to catch on the wind and send him soaring forward. There would be no Faction army that could stand against him on this day, not with Adair at her side and the wind at his back.

They would never again gain the advantage as they had, to trap him and attempt to use him for their means. No, he would destroy them all before they had a chance.

It had been a while of flying before the first camp came into view. There were perhaps twenty or thirty tents in all, and their inhabitants were beginning to pack up their belongings, obviously preparing to continue their trek through the landscape. Perhaps they were heading to join the larger army, or perhaps they had their own ideas.

Either way, the gryphon was not going to let them finish their tasks.

|Shall we begin, my pretty lady?|

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 06:18 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9311 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17019 jaden

The first fell without a sound.

Adair had dropped suddenly, with a loud screech; he had barely enough time to look up before he was slammed into the ground by the full weight of the Reaper, killed on impact as her talons went straight through. There was an air of shock as she whipped around and sliced through another hapless soldier, her white, red and black pelt spattered in crimson blood.

Then, the next she killed she did so by tearing his screaming soul from his body... and then panic erupted inside the camp, as she laughed, eyes flicking up to Nexus.

"There are plenty here for the taking!" she called, pausing a moment to let the soldiers scramble for their weapons. "Take your pick, my love, and kill at your leisure!"

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (3) 1 2 3 

web
statistics