by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply

Looking for Plot Thread for Gryphon Thief.
Well, It is all really said in the title lol. I have a gryphon charrie that whose occupation is thievery and if anyone has a character they think would fit into a thread with them just yell!

Here is Garvans Charrie sheet:

http://forums.btacdragons.com/index.php?sh...&#entry25769058

This post has been edited by Concinnity: Apr 13 2018, 09:12 AM

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
Adamar would be up for some thieving hi-jinks if this offer is still open. :3

--------------------

user posted image
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Adamar ("Ado")

user posted image
One of these days the sky's gonna break
Nurzhan
^
@Leo Is Historical or Lore ok?

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
Absolutely fine! I am rusty, need a good warmup before diving into plot-based threads.

--------------------

user posted image
Adamar ("Ado")

user posted image
Nurzhan
^
@Leo Cool! Would love to thread with you... Does your character need to be in a certain realm?

If not what about setting the thread in the city of Albronel around 4/5 years back (before it was taken over by the Faction)?

Info on the Country and City -

http://btacdragons.com/worlds/felnova/vystriana.php

This post has been edited by Concinnity: Jul 12 2018, 01:30 AM

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
Albronel is perfect, Adamar spent his younger years scraping by on the streets of Vystriana's cities.

Would you mind getting us started? Anything theme-wise you had in mind? I was just thinking of a situation where two thieving types could become inadvertent friends (or competitors)...

--------------------

user posted image
Adamar ("Ado")

user posted image
Nurzhan
^
@Leo I am happy to get us started!

Sounds good to me! Maybe they could meet by either being after the same target or if one of them helped the other out during a fight?

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
Totally!

Either in a, "meh, two is better than one, let's join up" way for the same target, or "omg you're gonna blow this for me, go awayyyyy... huh, well I guess you can stick around" version haha.

Or a fight scenario, anything adventurous.

--------------------

user posted image
Adamar ("Ado")

user posted image
Nurzhan
^
@Leo Ok! Well, I will get it started sometime today :) Then PM you the link.

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
Hooray, thanks! I'll get you a reply shortly.

--------------------

user posted image
Adamar ("Ado")

user posted image
Nurzhan
^
@Leo Cool! Glad you got the link safely, looking forward to threading with you!

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply