by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply
New Poll

// ITEM REVIEW, post your items to be reviewed here!
All IC items, before they're added to a player shop, must be reviewed by a staff member here.

Please use the following form, and post below:
CODE
[b]Name of item:[/b]
[b]Description of item's appearance:[/b]
[b]Description of item's abilities:[/b]
[b]Base price for item:[/b]
[b]Rarity and availability:[/b]

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Name of item: Glamour Ring

Description of item's appearance: a small gold band enchanted to fit around the middle finger of the left hand in any humanoid figure. Not usable by non-humanoid characters.

Description of item's abilities: when worn, the Glamour Ring will automatically alter the wearer's appearance. This change is decided the first time that the wearer puts it on by holding the image of one's preferred disguise in their head at the time, and is unchangeable afterward for that particular wearer and Ring. It requires no energy from the wearer and does not enable them to have whatever abilities their chosen appearance may otherwise imply.

Base price for item: 200j
Rarity and availability: Common.

--------------------
user posted image
-blazeh was here and did stuff- ;D
^
Accepted!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Name of item: Magic tattoo: Sword

Description of item's appearance: a tattoo on the body containing the image of a sword. Other details may vary, but there must be a sword in the design

Description of item's abilities: Summons a sword of specific design to the tattooed individuals hand of choice. The sword has the same properties as a normal steel or bronze sword (depending on the design) including breaking points. If the sword is damaged or dropped it can be resummoned causing the already summoned sword to vanish. Damage to the weapon is not carried over between summoning instances.

Base price for item: 200j? Not really sure, willing to take a recommendation on this

Rarity and availability: common and very.

--------------------
^
Accepted!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Name of item: Magic tattoo - weapon

Description of item's appearance: a tattoo on the body containing the image of a medieval (or earlier) weapon. Other details may vary, but there must be a weapon in the design

Description of item's abilities: Summons a medieval (or earlier) weapon of specific design to the tattooed individual's hand of choice. The weapon has the same properties as a normal steel, iron, or bronze weapon (depending on the design) including breaking points. If the weapon is damaged or dropped it can be resummoned causing the already summoned weapon to vanish. Damage to the weapon is not carried over between summoning instances.

Rarity and availability: common and very

Note: I was originally going to do an individual application for each weapon but that seems excessive. If this application is approved I will edit the magical tattoo - sword entry on my store.

--------------------
^
Accepted!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Name of item: Magic tattoo - web

Description of item's appearance: a tattoo on the body containing the image of a spider's. Other details may vary, but there must be a web in the design

Description of item's abilities: Projects a large, sticky web in the direction the tattoo is facing. The web is large and durable enough to stop small and medium targets (anything roughly horse sized or smaller) in there tracks. The web is domewhat vulnerable to slicing weapons and extremely vulnerable to fire. The webs fade in about thirty minutes if undamaged, more quickly if damaged. Multiple, concurrent instances of webs being summoned can happen, but the decay time is reduced by half for each web summoned congruently. If the tattooed individual gets more than a half-mile away from the webs the webs vanish instantly.

Rarity and availability: common and very

--------------------
^
Accepted!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Name of item: Magic Tattoo – Rope and Grapple
Description of item's appearance: a tattoo on the body containing the image of a rope and grapple. Other details may vary, but there must be a rope and grapple in the design
Description of item's abilities: enables the tattooed individual to summon an ultra light rope (max length 40 feet) and grappling hook to there hands at will
Base price for item: 70j
Rarity and availability: common and high

--------------------
^
Accepted!

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll