by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...
Forum Rules Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Country of Shi'vrann'aeli

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

On the Shores of Elera, Concinnity and Elf
Sebastian took in a deep breath as he prepared to get back to camp. He loved how cool the night air felt. He loved the way the forest sounded at night. He looked up at the stars and took in the view. They were beautiful. He didn't just love the night because of what he was but because he felt like there was something magical about it.

He looked at Arrian and began to walk back to the camp. It wasn't to far and before to long he began to see the light of the fire. Soon enough Arrian and Talia would be having a nice meal. Sebastian would refrain from eating. He saw no point in trying. He wouldn't need to eat for a few days and real food wouldn't satisfy his hunger.

--------------------
-Blazeh defeated the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Mav was obliterated by the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Elf's mom was destroyed by the JPG 4/20/1997 yay time travel-
-Elf got his revenge on JPG 6/12/18-
^
Talia opened a great orange eye that seemed to light up the dark as Arrian and Sebastian approached the camp.

"Good hunting?" She asked as she slowly pulled herself up and stretched her wings out, a yawn flashing great white teeth and a little glimpse of the light from her internal fires.

"Oh ai! Land Moles for all!" Arrian said as he entered the camp, "Up to cooking them?" he asked as he dropped those that he was carrying in front of Talia and turned to Sebastian and held out his hands to take the others from him,

"Not at all! Too hungry to wait for you to roast them the slow way..." Arrian chuckled and smiled as he said to Sebastian,

"Talia will cook them quickly for us..."

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
Sebastian sat the land moles down and sat near Talia. "Eat your fill, sadly I can not enjoy them with you but fortunately I eat my fill today. Enough to last me a while." He watched Talia and Arrian. He was glad that he was able to have helped them. It made what life worth living when he was able to help others.

"Did you did enough rest? We will probably have to get moving again or risk being found by people we would rather not get found by." He hated to rush them but he knew that if they didn't get moving someone would find the bodies of the men that they had killed and come looking for them.

--------------------
-Blazeh defeated the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Mav was obliterated by the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Elf's mom was destroyed by the JPG 4/20/1997 yay time travel-
-Elf got his revenge on JPG 6/12/18-
^
Arrian waved at Sebastian with a wink, "Good to know that the Faction is good for something. Was starting to think they were a total waste of space!"

Talia now turned to Sebastian with a dragonic smile, "Yeah, enough in order to move a ways from here... a little food will help as well. Now let us roast these moles and eat so we can move while it is still dark!"

With that she took a deep breath in, feeling still a slight tug as she called up her fire but as she was mostly using her natural ones it wasn't so bad and she knew that she would be well mended in a day or so... Then she let loose a long stream of well-aimed fire that curled and twisted around the moles, roasting them whole, the smell of well-cooked meat wafting through the air.

Halting she pocked one with an exploratory claw, 'I call that cook!" She said , picking one up and handing it to Arrian who sat down across from Sebastian and tucked in, quickly eating a large portion of the mole while Talia seemed to just swallow them whole. Not wanting to overeat after so long without, Arrian limited himself to where he stopped eating when he was no-longer hungry silently giving the last of his mole to Talia.

"Let me just rise my hands... and then we can move." He said before vanishing into the night, Talia, just licked her talons clean, feeling content for the first time in a long time.

"I just wanted to thank you myself, for helping us. These days it isn't a thing people do anymore, help dragons." She said to Sebastian as Arrian came back, and stood beside her, shaking the water from his hand's, fur all wet a spiky.

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll