by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...
Forum Rules Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Country of Shi'vrann'aeli

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

On the Shores of Elera, Concinnity and Elf
Arrian and Talia walked on in silence, too tired to talk or even attempt to, they just moved towards the ruins in a haze of shared relief and a little bit of shock that all that they had been through was over.

After a longer time than it had taken Sebastian to get there, they too arrived at the ruins, Talia quickly spotting the sleeping form of the vampire. To weary to even think about gathering wood or anything else Arrian entered the slight shelter and collapsed into a deep exhausted sleep close to Sebastian and Talia threw part of herself across the entrance to guard the two smaller sleeping forms with her bulk, although she to quickly slipped into a deep sleep. The first she had in ages.

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
Sabastian opened an eye when the two arrived but quickly closed it again as they settled down and began to rest. He again fell into a light sleep He could fall into a deep sleep knowing that danger might be lurking around the corner. He didn't wake again until dawn.

He felt his strength had returned, and then some due to the fact that he had eaten some much during the day. He looked at Talia and Arrian. They could sleep a while longer. He knew that they needed as much rest as they cold get considering what they had gone through.

While they rested he decided that he would go out and fetch some wood for a fire. The night would be much colder and he figured they would like the warmth.

--------------------
-Blazeh defeated the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Mav was obliterated by the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Elf's mom was destroyed by the JPG 4/20/1997 yay time travel-
-Elf got his revenge on JPG 6/12/18-
^
Arrian was the first to wake, body protesting loudly at the idea of movement or the world in general, it was hard to tell, Arrian carefully rolled over and stared at the fire that had been started.

Looking around he spotted Sabastian not far off from the flames. With a grown he eased himself into a sitting position, the world spun but then settled down. Although not fully recovered, Arrian could already feel the return of his internal balance and power.

With a little shuffle to ease closer to the fire, he looked over to Sabastian and said, "How long have we been sleeping?"

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius, Tristan (Triss), Teal, Adrian

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
Sebastian was poking at the fire. He was trying to get a good flame going in hopes of keeping them all warm. By the time that he had finished Arrian had woken up.

"A few hours, I couldn't really tell you. I thought you would have slept longer to be honest." He poked at the fire a little more before standing up. "Are you hungry? I was thinking of trying to find some food for you two. I can only imagine how hungry you must be.?"

--------------------
^
At the mention of food, Arrians stomach gave an almighty gurgle and he smiled slightly at Sabastian.

"I would have thought so to... but I think that it has been to long since I had a long sleep. Normally they would wake us every couple of hours to get back to work. So maybe that it ist reason. As for food, I would have to say that few would know including myself as I feel so hungry I don't even know how hungry I am anymore."

Talia chose that moment to roll over a little in her sleep, a soft sigh whistling throw he nose as she did. Turning back to Sabastian Arrian said,

"But I feel almost bad asking you to go hunt for us considering you did save our arses earlier."

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
Sebastian looked at the dragon. She looked peaceful in her sleep. He couldn't really understand why the faction was so hell bent on killing dragons. Their actions made him mad. He could see how their actions were affecting whatever realm they were in. He could only imagine how bad it was in Fellnova.

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind helping you in any way I can. No one deserves what you two went through." He began to walk towards the exit of the make shift shelter and stopped when he had reached it. "If you would like you can join me, I don't know what I'll be able to find."

--------------------
^
Arria thought about it and tempted to go if to just simple relish having the choice. With a shrug and a yawn, his stood and then followed Sebastian out into the cooler night air.

Pausing to nudge Talia awake, half opening an eye she grunted to say that she was awake, "Faction?" Arrian shook his head and said, "Hunting." and that was all he needed to say as she closed her eyes again and went back to sleep.

With that done, Arrian waved for Sebastian to lead the way. His tail twitching in anticipation of a hunt.

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
Sebastian looked back at the dragon, taking one last look at her before walking away from the shore. He hoped that she would be okay with both of them going to hunt. He didn't want anything bad to happen to the pair.

"I think we should hunt for small game. I think it will be easier for us to catch and bring back." He started to look for rabbits and other small game.

--------------------
^
"Sounds like a plan, I wouldn't be much good if we come across anything bigger..." Arrian replied with a chuckle as he followed Sebastian into the treeline.

The woods were silent and quite in the dark, the only sound the faint rustle of nighttime creatures. He paused, leaning against a tree, letting the feeling of the forest unfold around him. Taking a deep breath of air into his lungs, Arrian let his nose tell him of his immediate surroundings. The feeling of freedom and the cool night air revitalizing him far more than he had expected.

Turning to Sebastian Arrian waved a hand and started ahead, "You can correct me but I think that I sent something this way..." He said.

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
It was times like this that Sebastian wished he had a bow and arrow, it would make hunting a lot easier instead of having to get up close to it. He would have to think of other ways of capturing their prey. "Yeah, I sensed it was well."

Sebastian moved as quietly through the forest as he could. He held his sword at the ready and as soon as he saw what he was looking for he threw his sword almost like a spear at the creature. With some luck he managed to killed the poor creature. "It looks like I got one. But be might need a few more."

--------------------
^
"Good throw! Agreed about the few more... I am sure there ought to be a den about here somewhere..."

Arrian led the way along the faint trail until he came to a place where the scent was strongest. And there was the large den entrance hidden under a dense shrub.

With a happy flick of his trail he let the branches of the shrub fall back into place, "Sit on that side..." He pointed Sebastian to a stop across from where he was settling himself into the soft leafy ground. "My father used to take me hunting and this is a trick he taught me, called it the best way to hunt Land Moles. Just sit very still, deep even breaths and wait."

He then closed his eyes and became as still as the surrounding forest... even his breath slowed and the only sign that he was still very aware of what was going on was the faint twitching of his ears as he listened for the sounds of the Land Moles below them.

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
Sebastian followed as silently behind Arrian as he could. Arrian was right, there had to be a den near by. Soon enough they had found it and Arrian was explaining how to catch some more of the land moles.

Sebastian go into position and began to wait for the land moles to leave their dens. He hoped that it wouldn't take to long. He was a little worried about Talia and leaving her alone for so long. He didn't know who was still lurking around. He was afraid that the faction might still be lurking about and looking for the poor dragon.

--------------------
^
Arrian breathed in, aware of the other's presence and found it odd, nice but odd to feel comfortable again around someone who is not Talia. Then as he waited he reached out and gave her a mental nudge, awaking her again from her lighter slumber,

:Are you ok? Alone?:, Arrian asked of her through their mental link, in return, he could sense her raise her head and sniff the air, the only scent close being that of the old scent of the dead faction members, Yes... she replied, a smile in her mental voice.

Then he heard it, the first clear rustle of a mole, carefully and slowly he opened his eyes and with a twitch of his finger he warned Sebastian that at least one was coming up to the surface to feed for the night.

Then as he watched a nose, then a head, then a second, third nose and surprisingly a fourth poked out of the bush, with a lightning-fast move he sent both hands slashing through the bush capturing two moles, holding them up he looked over to see if Sebastian had gotten any.

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
The night air felt amazing to Sebastian. The darker it was, the stronger he felt. He vampiric abilities returning to him, making him both stronger and faster. He could hear the moment below him and he could smell them. He knew that at any moment they would come up. He waited almost motionlessly.

When they popped up he quickly grabbed two of them. He went to get the others but Arrian had already caught them. He smiled at the sight of it. They had what they needed. He hoped that they had caught enough food for both Arrian and Talia. "Should we get back?"

--------------------
^
Arrian nodded, "Yes, I think we have been gone long enough and this should get us through tonight and then tomorrow, hopefully, Talia will be up to hunting the big game that she needs normally."

With a little omff Arrian stood and picked up his two land moles and slung them over his shoulder and with a little flick of his tail and nod of his head urged Sebastian to lead the way back to camp.

--------------------

(Pair-Bonded)

Rochlan, Reunan,

(Bonded)

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll