by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply
New Poll

*Hoists the newbie flag*, I am Leo, hear me rawr
Hello all! I'm Leo, and I'm trying to reinvigorate my love of RPing, which began probably 15ish years ago. Because I'm closer to 30 than 20, and quite grumpy about it. I work a semi-normal desk job that sometimes involves a crazy amount of travel, so you will probably see frequent but temporary inactivity notes from me, as I am often overseas for 1-2wks at a time with little internet access.

I started back on the ezboard days (lol), then moved onto sites like this... The most recent big site I RPed at was DaeLuin (RIP). I took a long hiatus from that, mostly because real life is a PITA and my job is demanding. But I'm kinda in a lull now and have some time to pick it back up again.
(Belated edit: upon reading the main page blurb, I feel obligated to say that I still have an account on Neopets that dates back to 2000. Yes, you can make fun of me.)

Because I am an Old, I don't understand the young'un things like Tumblr and Discord, so you may not see me much outside the forums themselves -- never fear! I lurk a fair amount.

I am in awe of BTACD's lore, I've been absorbing it all evening and am a little overwhelmed to be honest! But in a good way :3 It's obviously a labor of love, with so much hard work in it, and I can't wait to settle in and really appreciate it all. Thanks for reading! Hope we get to RP together soon.

This post has been edited by Leo: Jul 12 2018, 07:32 PM

--------------------

user posted image
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Adamar ("Ado")

user posted image
One of these days the sky's gonna break
Nurzhan
^
user posted image
Welcome to BTACD!! :D Glad to have you part of our community!

If you haven't already, your next step is to choose one of our official mentors to help you on your way! Each mentor wears a small red gem beside their name on the forum user posted image and their statuses and info about them can be found here. They will help answer questions, help you find your first thread and create your first character!

Don't forget to join our Discord - it's where the majority of our ooc chatter goes, and has some great resources for you to take advantage of :D <3

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table! <3 See ya around!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll