by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...
Forum Rules Character Information

Remember to post your new characters in this forum ONLY; not any of these subforums. We will move your topic for you once accepted. For onsite apps, put your entire character in the new thread - for offsite apps, make sure to use the offsite form!

One thread per character, doHTML is allowed. Please double-check your names and add links to your character's thread in the Names and Pages post located here!

Apps will be marked and moved upon completion of approval. Thank you!!! :D

Character Info Rules

Add Reply
New Poll

Add To Player Group, have a character for a group? add here!
BTACD offers several player IC groups, such as wolf packs and lion prides; this topic is to make sure your characters are added to these groups, and their info placed on the proper page! Here is links to our existing player groups:

Add My Character!
Please fill out the form below to get your Group character added to the appropriate page! All Player Group characters will have a free chibi made by one of our official artists, as well.

CODE
[i]I want my character added to a Player Group![/i]
[b]NAME OF CHARACTER:[/b] (your character's name)
[b]GROUP:[/b] (what group you want the character added to)
[b]SPECIES:[/b] (wolf? human? lion? gryphon? what species, harold, gosh?!?!?!)
[b]RANK:[/b] (what rank in the group will they have?)
[b]BLURB:[/b] (please write a short blurb about them to put on the page beside their image - a few sentences or a paragraph please!)

** DO NOTE that wolves and lions can also be listed as packless/prideless as loners or rogues! Gryphons, currently, do not have a no-Flight section.

Thank you!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
I want my character added to a Player Group!
NAME OF CHARACTER: Gallow
GROUP: Packs; Myr Pack
SPECIES: Wolf
BLURB: Gallow is a loyal Elite who came from another pack long ago. He has unusual ears - acting as functional, yet vestigial, wings - and unusual hooves on his back legs. Unfortunately, he has no drienar anymore, as his spirit familiar was killed almost seventy years prior. His drienar was a tufted deer named Zilver.

ADMIN NOTE: Info added, CHIBI NOT COMPLETE! Do not remove or edit this post until the chibi is done, thank you!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Dane Cartwright
GROUP: Order of mages
SPECIES: Dark Elf (younger)
RANK: Honorary Master Wizard but, for all practical purposes, only a magic user (see backstory)
BLURB: Despite his lack of natural affinity for magic, Dane is a member of the Order of Mages. He is only magic user in true power, but holds the rank of an honorary master wizard.

ADMIN NOTE: Info added, CHIBI NOT COMPLETE! Do not remove or edit this post until the chibi is done, thank you!

--------------------
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Noe/Noaydara
GROUP: Order of Mages
SPECIES: Circadian Dragon; Pure; Faded/Nzani
BLURB:
A late adolescent circadian dragon whose true dragon form has been sealed away by trauma, as well as significant control over her power. Though she has a great amount of potential, anxiety and panic cause her larger spells to backfire more often than not. She tends to isolate herself for fear of repeating the catastrophe that led to her exile from the Nzani and the death of her mother. The longer she stays up without sleep, the more prone to panic she becomes.

NAME OF CHARACTER: Oteros
GROUP: Wolf Packs; Thanatos (verri don't make a chibi I will bite your ankles if you do)
SPECIES: Hellwolf; Death Kingdom; Empyrean
The result of Icarath's experiments with empyrean procedures. A ruthless, persistent hunter. Possesses ejectable spines, a morning star tail, two heads, and a look that can kill (literally). Serves Lethias unquestioningly, but a small spark within his trapped spirit starts to itch everytime he sees Icarath.

--------------------
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Cyra

GROUP: Duscae herd

SPECIES: Pegasus

BLURB: Quiet, gentle, a dreamer, from the outside Cyra is as soft as a dandelion head. Inside, however, there lies a practical, strong-willed adventurer whose heart is set on exploring the unknown and dangerous places of the Realms.

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Kisivra
GROUP: Myr pack
SPECIES: Vystrian wolf
BLURB: Kisivra has risen up to the challenge of leading her pack in the face of the loss of both of their alphas. She is an earth elemental and she leads with a cool head and a calculating mind. Like the old forests, she is tranquil but dangerous. Her familiar is a mottled brown owl with green eyes named Oren.

--------------------
Characters:
|| Voesi || KAETIEL || KISIVRA ||
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Relius

GROUP: Onyx Faction

SPECIES: Dark Elf (Younger)

BLURB: Stong minded, unbending, cold-blooded yet moral and honourable (in his own way) Relius is a force of nature with the patience of a rock. Willing to sit and wait for any he can't remove to die of old age he is unswerving from his goal to change the Onyx Faction into something more than just a slightly organized bunch of murderers.

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena, Ru, Evandor, Tiberius, Varden, Merlyn,Relius (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan, Talia, Arrian

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Borris
GROUP: Myr Pack
SPECIES: Vystrian Wolf
BLURB: A new member of the pack, he'll track anything for his new family. His familiar used to be a white ferret he called Snowfire, but due to circumstances moved on to the Spirit Realm before him. He won't fight, but he is more than slightly overprotective of the weaker members of the pack.

This post has been edited by Nechesa: Jun 11 2018, 02:15 PM

--------------------
Hamid || Cofae [open] || Borris
user posted image *Sculpted by Dragons and Beasties
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Marjani
GROUP: Death Hellwolf Pack
SPECIES: Death Hellwolf
BLURB: Marjani was experimented on by a Mad Demon as a cub, and he left scars on both the inside and outside of her—she barely managed to escape with her life. But she taught herself to fight and quickly rose in the ranks of the Death Hellwolf pack and now is a aruthless and viscious leader; she governs the Death Hellwolf pack with an iron fist, not tolerating any dissenters.

This post has been edited by SherniKaur: Jun 12 2018, 09:50 PM
^
NAME OF CHARACTER:Rhodynn
GROUP:Onyx Faction
SPECIES:Demon
BLURB:Rhodynn is an unlikely assassin, with his abilities liken to a banshee or a siren. Despite this, he is lethally efficient, and rules his small band within the faction with an iron fist. This demonic leader, though outwardly kinda a jerk, has a soft spot for his pets: Muka, a deaf and fairly skittish Faminehorse, and Skree, a Hokaku spider from the famine kingdom.

--------------------
Aiahnaiah(Open)
Aurum(Thundering hooves)
Ashanta/Ishizu(Forgotten together)
Lusin/Diell(Silver wings)
Khrisstopher/Jhessikha/Angilicia/Xavier(Queen & Messenger)
Umbrun/Glacias(Facing Fears)
Perilia/Zinnos(Reserved)
One/Two/Three(Old friends and new places)
Iruk(Wendigo Attack)
Layla(Open)
Cadell(Mix Tape)
Juliesa(New Acquaintances)
Roziel/Nefasi(Open)
Rhodynn(Demon's Call)
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll