by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply
New Poll

Hello!
Hey!
I joined this forum about 3 or 4 days ago.
A little about myself: I’m 16, male, admittedly a furry. I was satisfied playing anime until I decided to try high fantasy, and I’m loving it!

Look forward to being a member of this great community.

--------------------
Click on a character’s name to learn more about them!
Lykoth [Open], Demise [In use], Miranda [Reserved], Ranafa [in use], Mary Miss [Open], Caleb [Reserved], Victor [Open], Cassius [Reserved]
^
Welcome to BTACD!!! :D Happy to have you here!

I know you chose @Nechesa as a mentor, and you got your charrie made, you're off to a great start <3 Discuss with your mentor threads and browse through the open threads box to begin role-playin' here, can't see what you create :D

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
An official hey-hello on the forum, Asreal!

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll