<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Empire of Halgia

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

» BLESSED be the LIGHT, Blazeh, Hara
Verridith
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 09:57 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9212 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

18509 jaden

Awards: 18

The blast had barely caught Aevitas' tail, but the force sent her spinning away before she could right herself several hundred feet lower in the sky. Kain was terrified, and had almost been knocked off; he was no strong warrior like the rest of them, and yet he was helping fight this... thing?

"Stay strong, and do not fear so much," the golem warned as they sped back upwards. He was breathing hard, and his vision blurred; he clung so tightly to the Divine's back that his knuckles shone white. "I will not let you come to harm. You know that."

The xeriin wasn't nearly as heartened as she might have hoped.

As the monster snarled, its mouth bound, it stopped and reached up with its massive claws to aim lumbering swings at the dragons around its face; but they were too quick, and several had begun to aim blasts of reiatsu and light at its eyes as their leader had. "Knock it down! Get it off balance!" someone yelled.

"A marvelous idea," Aevitas replied warmly, and before her rider could object (and object he would have), she dove straight for the beast's face with a lightning-strike of light energy.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Erratic
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 03:23 PM

member #366

‣ Not Telling

18 posts

Erratic

Worldbuilder/Artist
lurker

☆ Offline

1740 jaden

Awards: 1

As the others fought on, Phantasm was writhing on the ground below.

“Arctus? Arctus!” He hissed and spat venom which quickly ate at the foliage where it landed. The world was rolling, his ears were ringing, and he tasted bile on his tongue. Closing his eyes barely helped. Chest heaving, he kept his head low to the ground while he sought Arctus. He found him against a tree, unconscious.

”Arctus, we need to move.” Nothing. The lack of response from the Fallen added to the panic, but at least he was alive. Phantasm lifted his head and tried to fight the nausea that threatened to press him back to the ground. They had to get out of the way. Another attack could come at any moment, and Phantasm wasn’t willing to wait for death.

Glowing red venom and blood dripped down his chin as he licked his nose. He spat one mouthful out. Then two. After three, liquid was still flowing from his fangs. Carrying Arctus like this was out of the question. The dragon let out a frustrated scream before settling next to the tree. He unfurled his wings protectively above his rider and watched dark blood drip down onto his breastplate. This would have to do.

--------------------
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 09:52 AM
Group Icon

member #255

‣ Male

969 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Offline

21443 jaden

Awards: 6

|Kasarial!| Alaric's tense mind-speech reached the great Black, and she drew away from the beast for a moment so she could listen, a feeling of alarm rising within her. |Please, lend me your power. We must bring the beast down swiftly.|

She eyed the great beast again, a silent snarl on her maw, before she directed a large burst of her own energy to flow through their connection to Alaric. The aura construct he'd conjured shifted colors as the combined reiatsu of dragon and rider intertwined. At once, a large spike of reiatsu, aimed at the beast's maimed eye, formed and drove itself into the ruined socket.

|Everyone, focus your power into the spike! Drive it into the beast's head! I will hold the beast's mouth! he ordered, forcing any hint of the strain being put upon him from his mind-voice. Kasarial, even as she fed more energy to Alaric, dove upon the great beast, her shadowy forms coming together just in time for her to strike the aura-spike and drive it further into the beast's head before she dove out of the way, swooping low before rising into the air beyond the great monster's reach.
^
Xikhara
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 02:12 PM

member #310

‣ Female

843 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

15224 jaden

Awards: 7

Symiria did as Alaric commanded, her white reiatsu mixing with Thio's swirling dark to color and strengthen the spike. She shuddered with the effort, teeth gritted and grief-driven rage in her golden eyes.

Die!

Wyath and Hykkra had both heard the command as well, and they too joined their energy into the weapon. While the elf's reiatsu joined the spike itself, Hyk's magic manifested itself as a powerful blast of air, which served to drive the spike deeper into the beast's skull.

The resulting scream of agony from the creature's maw was grotesque, and more than one dragon and rider grimaced as the grating squeal echoed against their ears.

--------------------
My name is pronounced zik-HAR-ah, but feel free to call me Hara.
My characters and threads can be found in my tracker.
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Verridith
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 06:32 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9212 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

18509 jaden

Awards: 18

The beast roared, rearing as it stumbled back; the ties around his muzzle snapped and it gave another pulsing shriek, blood spilling from its jaws to rain on the ground below. Fire, white lightfire, burst along its eyes and face, erupting from the combined forces that attacked it - its flesh was rent by it, consumed from the inside out, and as it stumbled back it began to fall.

Kain could know no such triumph, however. All he heard was an alarmed, garbled string of words in his mind as piercing sound washed around them - and then Aevitas dropped out from underneath him. Falling, he was shocked too much to even scream, as they careened towards the ground...

~

Arctus woke slowly. Pain was the first to greet him; and then ringing in his ears. The Fallen groaned and opened his silvery eyes, and the first thing he saw was his dragon crouched over him. "Phant," he rasped, pushing himself up. How far had they fallen? He couldn't move his right arm, and could feel nothing below the shoulder. At this point, he wasn't sure if he could even stand. "What-"

And then he saw the Beast stumble backwards, beginning to fall...

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 

web
statistics