<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Hello!, Couvina's introduction
I'm a newbie! :'D
I also accidentally messed up the website on my phone and can't figure out how to turn it back to mobile so. If I can get help for that that'd be pretty cool ;v;"

I guess I should just list some things about me? Before I try and edit my profile hehh.
I've been roleplaying for about 6 years in all! I'm not very confident though, despite what everyone says. This is mostly because of my Anxiety, which just contributes to a lot of things to be frank. I'm working on it though!
For the past few years I've done Fandom Roleplay for Homestuck, though I've grown to miss OCs. Partially it's why I was drawn here, along with an overall friendly feeling c:

I still need to be assigned a mentor I believe, and I'm going to actually keep reading up on things. I'm a little slow to adjust to new sites and their layouts, so I'm gonna be a little slow to see things most likely. |'D
Hello and welcome to BTACD!! :D I am Blazeh/Verridith, the derpmin of this amazing community. You said you accidentally switched from mobile to desktop - are you using the forum, or the info webbie? (The info webbie does not allow skin changes, but we do have a couple areas in our Realms that are currently being worked on, so bear with us there <3)

Your next step is to get a mentor! Please look over this list here and choose whoever you would like to be paired with (you can also choose two mentors if you want!):

Let us know if you have any questions, and don't forget to hop on into our Discord!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: