<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Hello
Xena
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 04:04 PM

member #0

0 posts

Xena

Unregistered

jaden

Hello! I've been looking for ages on sites that have fantasy elements along with a wide array of creatures, but I found it! I have been interested in fantasy ever since I was in middle school, and played many games such as Wizard101, Istaria, even Perfectworld International. I have been roleplaying for almost 3 years now, and get excited when I find new rp sites that open up. I'm looking forward to this site's progress, and will be a member as long as this site is up. The only things I don't like is time I spend off the computer not roleplaying. ^^
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 04:19 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #255

‣ Male

1106 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Offline

21399 jaden

Awards: 7

Heyo Xena, and welcome to BTACD.^^ I'm Fyfergrund, the co-admin, but you can call me Fyfer or Fyfe. Glad to have ya on board here.

While your Mentor is going to be your main source when it comes to questions on site lore, you're free to drop questions on Discord at any time.^^

Looking forward to RPing with you.
^
Verridith
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 08:48 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9449 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

16126 jaden

Awards: 31

Welcome to BTACD, Xena!! :D I am Blazeh, the admin and founder of this shiny place. I hope you have an excellent time here!

BTACD's been up for a long, long time and will be up for many years more! :D I hope to see you around in many of them <3 Poke your mentor, or any of us on Discord, if you've any questions!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: