<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» A New Being Joins the Realms
Sagramour
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 09:20 AM
Member Inventory: View

member #365

‣ Male

3 posts

Sagramour

Noted Inactive Members
ghost

☆ Offline

165 jaden

Awards: None

Hi, so, I'm new to the site and will probably be considered new to rping as well. I've only been rping for around a year now, but I am interested in improving and gaining any skill I may or may not have. I have several characters that I've created for other sites, and I'm hoping to be able to adapt them to fit this site as well. As far as I'm concerned I am a noob in all respects, but at least I'm a noob willing to learn and create.

I'm a bit weird when it comes to my attachment to my characters (or maybe not, I wouldn't know. :P ). I tend to think of them as my creations, but they are also a part of me, each in their own way. I like to base each one on an emotion or impactful, personal event. I think, if I checked every single on of my characters has a somehow tragic, dark, or weird backstory, but each one has a reason for being the way they are. I have played normal, likable characters, vengeful murderers, and characters with more than one person in their brain.

This is just some bits of random stuff about me and my interests/things I enjoy. I like reading fiction stories. Generally I like most genres, but there are some I enjoy more than others. Also depends on the type of story. I like sci-fi, fantasy, and mystery. I especially enjoy it when the characters in said stories seem like they could actually exist. I also have watched a lot of movies, most of them good ones. Some of my favorites are Inception, Interstellar, the LOTR trilogy, and the newer Planet of the Apes trilogy. When it comes to TV I've only seen two shows, and only on Netflix, so I guess my favorite TV shows would be Lost (aired from 2004-2010) and Sherlock (aired from 2010-possibly ongoing). That's all I can think of putting up here for now, but feel free to ask questions or whatever. I'm looking forward to rping with everybody, so I'll see you out on the forums.

Just a warning, I'm not exactly all read up on the rules and lore, so if I make a mistake please let me know and I'll do everything I can to correct it. Meanwhile I'll keep reading and familiarizing myself with everything.
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 09:38 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #255

‣ Male

1130 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Offline

17519 jaden

Awards: 7

Heyo, Sagramour, and welcome to BTACD. I'm Fyfergrund, co-admin, but you can call me Fyfer or Fyfe.

You have any questions, any at all, feel free to ask. Someone will nearly always be close by to answer. As for porting characters over, we allow for a lot of diversity here, so that shouldn't be too much trouble.^^

Glad to have you on board, and I look forward to RPing with you.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: