<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Hello everyone, My introduction
Crocker
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 03:37 PM

member #0

0 posts

Crocker

Unregistered

jaden

Hello everyone

Although i am still learning my way around the site i like what i have seen so far. A lot of creativity and work goes into making something like this and i hope to be here as the story continues to unfold.

About myself, I enjoy the name Crocker. The lead character in a book series i rather enjoy from years ago. I started role playing about 17 years ago while i was still in middle school. I played in weekly groups for about 10 years before full time work and a family made it hard to find the time for real people who also had full time jobs and families of their own.

I had tried off and on to do table top games after that including war machine and hordes (miniature war games) magic the gathering (too many new cards kept coming out got sick of buying new ones) i gave up for a while before i found online forum based games just a year or so ago. I have tried one or two since then but i have not had a computer at home and its difficult to play at work and well work lol

I recently bought myself an iPad Pro with a keyboard and think its about time i give role playing another try (one of the reasons i bought the thing honestly)

Some personal interests, like many of you i very much enjoy anime and have quite the collection Buffy is also a big favorite of mine. I also love books and my preferred media is audible. I have around 415 titles in my audible library. I find it's easier to listen to a book rather then read it anymore because i can listen and work or drive things not easily done while reading.

I am about 2 months from my 29th birthday. I am married and have 2 daughters 6 and 8 years old.

I am not good with spelling or punctuation, I couldn't draw my way out of a paper bag, and i really suck at code of any type and will most likely mess up any posts that require it for the first little bit so i beg your patience.

I do enjoy creative writing however, and very much enjoy building things in game. I was one of those guys in morrowind who had a house with every type of armor and weapon laid out on display. I don't much play video games anymore though takes to much time and my wife and kids would not be happy with me if i monopolized the television anyway lol

Well i think that is a good introduction, bit longer then it could have been i suppose. I look forward to playing with all of you in the months to come
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 04:45 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #255

‣ Male

1106 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Offline

21399 jaden

Awards: 7

Nice to see another Morrowind fan here. XD

Welcome to BTACD. I'm Fyfergrund, the co-admin here, but you can call me Fyfer or Fyfe. Glad yo have you here, and I look forward to RPing with you.
^
Verridith
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 08:00 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9449 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

16126 jaden

Awards: 31

Welcome to BTACD, Crocker! :D It's good to see you here! I saw you lurking a bit when you first joined and was excited to see another awesome new face pop in <3 I am Verri/Blazeh, the admin of BTACD your awesome derpmin.

And haha, I am totally the same but with Skyrim. I have to get as close to 100% completion as I can. xD And now with mods... oh no, ha, so much to do!! -totally wants to play Morrowind-

Your next step is to choose a mentor from our mentor list, and then begin work on your first character!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: