<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» oooh, plots, plots galore, lmao hi!
`Jinn
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 06:07 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #395

‣ Female

20 posts

Jinn

Genie of Arabia

☆ Offline

255 jaden

Awards: None

Hello, hello!

My name's Jinn! Well, not really, but that's what I would prefer to be called. I'm currently 18 years old and have just started college classes. I'm also a girl. Woman. Whatever. Online, of course. I don't actually have a driver's license or job XD Welp, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Aida is our massive 8 yr old reverse brindle Italian Mastiff, while Hannah is our 12 yr old black and tan Dachshund who is completely deaf. Cats include a fluffy flame point Siamese named Moocher, and a massive (more like tall and muscly than fat) tabby and white American short-hair named Ven.

Moocher pretty much rules the neighborhood (with no claws), and Ven's kind of skittish, but is a big sweet-heart. He be my bab<3 Pretty sure Ven's obsessed with me ever since I took him home from a friend who didn't want him anymore.

Anyhoooo.. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and the paranormal. I have a million textbooks and regular books about ghosts and parapsychology, though it's not guaranteed that I want a career in that subject. More of a hobby than anything. However, I'm an absolute history nut with a flair for writing stories. Maybe I'll be a Historian or Curator, with a side job as an author.

I'm running my own site, actually, called the Lamia. I've started it with my friend Glitch, and we're both super excited to get a lot more members so we can start our first event. It's a sandbox type RP, kind of like BTACD actually. Members are vital to the plot, as it is they who will shape the future of the site and tell us what kind of event we're having. It's basically a post-apocalyptic site set a thousand years in the future, only with a unique twist.

Instead of zombies, it's a rampant genetic reptilian disease. Lamia are a half-human half-reptile cannibalistic species seeking the eradication of every living intelligent being. Nagas are half-human half-reptile peaceful beings that are hated on by the humans. They're pretty much a rare outcome of people clawed and bitten by Lamia. Magic is a large focus of the site, as everyone gets a personalized power for their character if they're a Gorgon or Naga. Gorgons are basically love-children between Nagas and Humans, and are pretty much humanoid except for some reptilian characteristics.

That's enough about my site, lmao. I honestly can't help but be excited.

Let's seeee... I also like chocolate, but I won't eat anything fried, coconut, or kiwis. Fried shit just makes me feel nauseous and like I want to puke, while I utterly abhor coconut and kiwis. Just. Ew. I'll eat anything else though. Eventually, I want to travel. I've already been to Spain, so the next country on my list is Ireland (no matter how temporary my stop was in that place lmao).

I'm also utterly obsessed with reading. Though for the past few years it's been mostly fanfiction of Harry Potter combined with a few textbooks, sci-fi, and non-fiction books. I'm currently trying to get into Game of Thrones and the Lord of the Rings. I also like archery, though it's more of a sparse hobby than anything. Did I mention writing is a passion of mine? ..Yes I did. Oops. I'm also a huge fan of Pokemon. I have a bunch of Eevee plushies (not all of them), some starters 'n stuff. I have Pokemon Moon, Pokemon X, and Pokemon Heart Gold. Lost the one thing that came with Heart Gold. Idek where it is anymore. I also have a book on 700+ Pokemon that don't really have any from Alola. XD

Erm. Is this too much? I feel like I'm rambling.

Urk.

I think I'm rambling. Okay, I'll stop now! XDD

-Jinn

--------------------
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 06:16 PM
Group Icon

member #255

‣ Male

1130 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Offline

17519 jaden

Awards: 7

Hello, Jinn, and welcome to BTACD.^^ I'm Fyfergrund, but you can call me Fyfer or Fyfe, co-admin here.

Glad to have you here. You ever have any questions, feel free to ask in the chat. Even if Verri's at work, or otherwise occupied, I'm often lurking about.
^
Verridith
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 06:35 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Awards: 31

Your site sounds like so much fun!! If I had the time, I'd join all of my friends' sites, haha! But BTACD eats it all up XD -not complaining, adores this place <3)

I am Verri/Blazeh, BTACD's derpmin! Welcome to the family, and let us know if you need any help. We have superb mentors who are more than willing to answer any questions you might have. I hope to write with you someday!! :D

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
NyteDaez
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 08:35 PM

member #394

‣ Male

36 posts

NyteDaez

scout

☆ Offline

328 jaden

Awards: 2

Hi Jinn!

Welcome to the site! I'm also very new here (I just joined this week) so we're basically similar! Since you like reading so much, you should totally check out all the lore BTACD has to offer! I especially love all the juicy stuff on the gods/goddesses that rule! The species list is also incredibly extensive!

By the by, I'm also a major Pokemon fan! Played every generation thats ever come to the british shores. And of course Pokemon Moon is my latest version. Hoping to get Ultra Moon when that comes out in November too. We should totally battle sometime when you're free!

Your site sounds really interesting! I'm unfamiliar with Naga and Gorgon as a species but they do sound really interesting together with that concept. I hope yourself and Glitch have a fantastic time with that! 8D

Anyway, it's great to meet you and I hope we get to RP sometime.

Ciao.

P.S I am the Nyte! \o/
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: