by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply
New Poll

Ohai Dere!, Come say hi!
Hey-lo fleshy peoples of BTACD!

M'name's NyteDaez! Or at least, thats what I prefer to be called online. Casually, you guys can call me Nyte - or Rhydas if you really wanna go out there (it was the previous online name I used).

So, I'm new! Hi! I've been approved to join your lovely site/family, so consider me your newest baby brother or something to that effect! I'm pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to say hi!

I'll give you a few facts about me personally to give you guys a sense of me as a person! I am in my mid-twenties! I have a pseudo-obsession with video games and anime (primarily Nintendo and Shounen-themed) and I live in the UK. Currently working as part of a company based in central London! So that's pretty cool, huh?

To keep things relevant, I'll say that I've been RPing for... 7 years now? Pretty heavily at first but on and off lately generally because I can't handle my own expectations on every post I make. Hopefully I can cull that bad habit while I'm here with you guys and join in on some awesome story-telling!

So generally I find it easier playing younger kids - who are usually alone for whatever reason. And I guess I tend to go for plots that focus on getting them a family of sorts. Or plunging them into pits of eternal suffer. Whichever comes first. I'm really into fight/conflict threads but I'm not too good at forward-thinking so... I tend to play things by ear and go post by post unless my partner comes up with something better. Going with the flow and all that jazz, haha.

I also have a weird fixation on coming up with characters/concepts/powers that have never been done before. Some of my pride and joy can include an enchanted orb, a spirit/zombie like thing, (I guess Necromancy has been done like a zillion times but he's still one of my favorites) a bizarre power that's really difficult to put into words, and last would be a gravity user. A unique take on demons and witches here and there and that's all of my best accomplishments.

Overall, over these past few years, I'd say I've made a total of over 50+ characters. Probably actually RPed and fleshed out less than half that number. But the pride is totally still there!

I rambled, so I think that's all good for now. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all over the coming days! I don't bite... honest! <3

Nyte

--------------------
Wyatt Calaeus Human Junior Adventurer looking to become stronger.
Aterax Demon/Human Hybrid Godward of Pestilence looking to cause strife.
Rhexic Pureblood vampire lazy in every respect.
Finnigan Human kid sacrificed to the Dark Five by parents.
^
Welcome to BTACD and glad to have you join our happy family 8D I am Blazeh/Verri, your derpmin! <3

I, too, share something of an obsession with video games, haha! Current obsessions include Assassins Creed and Final Fantasy XV, though I'm fairly new to the worlds of the first (and a very old hand at the titles of the second). I am also an avid player of Skyrim, though I seem to have corrupted Whiterun with my mods... oops 8D

Your next step is to choose a mentor, and then start on your first character!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Heyo, Nyte, and welcome to BTACD.^^ I'm Fyfergrund, forum co-admin, but you can call me Fyfer or Fyfe.

Methinks you'll enjoy it here, since we offer a lot of creativity when it comes to character creation.

You ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We'll do everything we can to get ya an answer in a timely manner.^^
^
Aww you guys are to die for! I really don't deserve such a warm welcome!

I am onto stage two of my everquest to join your lovely family. Don't touch that dial!

--------------------
Wyatt Calaeus Human Junior Adventurer looking to become stronger.
Aterax Demon/Human Hybrid Godward of Pestilence looking to cause strife.
Rhexic Pureblood vampire lazy in every respect.
Finnigan Human kid sacrificed to the Dark Five by parents.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll