<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

» Ohai Dere!, Come say hi!
`NyteDaez
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 04:10 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #394

‣ Male

14 posts

NyteDaez

lurker

☆ Offline

220 jaden

Awards: None

Hey-lo fleshy peoples of BTACD!

M'name's NyteDaez! Or at least, thats what I prefer to be called online. Casually, you guys can call me Nyte - or Rhydas if you really wanna go out there (it was the previous online name I used).

So, I'm new! Hi! I've been approved to join your lovely site/family, so consider me your newest baby brother or something to that effect! I'm pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to say hi!

I'll give you a few facts about me personally to give you guys a sense of me as a person! I am in my mid-twenties! I have a pseudo-obsession with video games and anime (primarily Nintendo and Shounen-themed) and I live in the UK. Currently working as part of a company based in central London! So that's pretty cool, huh?

To keep things relevant, I'll say that I've been RPing for... 7 years now? Pretty heavily at first but on and off lately generally because I can't handle my own expectations on every post I make. Hopefully I can cull that bad habit while I'm here with you guys and join in on some awesome story-telling!

So generally I find it easier playing younger kids - who are usually alone for whatever reason. And I guess I tend to go for plots that focus on getting them a family of sorts. Or plunging them into pits of eternal suffer. Whichever comes first. I'm really into fight/conflict threads but I'm not too good at forward-thinking so... I tend to play things by ear and go post by post unless my partner comes up with something better. Going with the flow and all that jazz, haha.

I also have a weird fixation on coming up with characters/concepts/powers that have never been done before. Some of my pride and joy can include an enchanted orb, a spirit/zombie like thing, (I guess Necromancy has been done like a zillion times but he's still one of my favorites) a bizarre power that's really difficult to put into words, and last would be a gravity user. A unique take on demons and witches here and there and that's all of my best accomplishments.

Overall, over these past few years, I'd say I've made a total of over 50+ characters. Probably actually RPed and fleshed out less than half that number. But the pride is totally still there!

I rambled, so I think that's all good for now. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all over the coming days! I don't bite... honest! <3

Nyte
^
Verridith
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 08:46 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9297 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

16944 jaden

Awards: 31

Welcome to BTACD and glad to have you join our happy family 8D I am Blazeh/Verri, your derpmin! <3

I, too, share something of an obsession with video games, haha! Current obsessions include Assassins Creed and Final Fantasy XV, though I'm fairly new to the worlds of the first (and a very old hand at the titles of the second). I am also an avid player of Skyrim, though I seem to have corrupted Whiterun with my mods... oops 8D

Your next step is to choose a mentor, and then start on your first character!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 07:59 AM
Group Icon

member #255

‣ Male

1034 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Offline

28673 jaden

Awards: 6

Heyo, Nyte, and welcome to BTACD.^^ I'm Fyfergrund, forum co-admin, but you can call me Fyfer or Fyfe.

Methinks you'll enjoy it here, since we offer a lot of creativity when it comes to character creation.

You ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We'll do everything we can to get ya an answer in a timely manner.^^
^
`NyteDaez
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 10:13 AM

member #394

‣ Male

14 posts

NyteDaez

lurker

☆ Offline

220 jaden

Awards: None

Aww you guys are to die for! I really don't deserve such a warm welcome!

I am onto stage two of my everquest to join your lovely family. Don't touch that dial!
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics