<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Unrelated RULES, + Q & A
Welcome to BTACD's Unrelated Role-play section! Here you can write in any genre unrelated to BTACD.

All normal rules apply; please respect our rating! However, in this section, you don't need to abide by BTACD lore, or make set characters! In this section, any genre or fandom goes. This includes (but is not limited to) fandoms of any kind, such as Game of Thrones, Warrior Cats, Supernatural, and others; and all other genres, including things like modern fantasy, slice of life, historical, and many more! Please abide by the following rules when you use this section:

1. Please make the genre using anything but BTACD lore! If you want to do something that uses BTACD species, worlds, gods, etc, head to the Lore-Based, Plot-Based, or Historical sections! <3

2. Respect your other players! Keep everything within our 3/1/3 rating, and please don't go into subjects or areas in certain genres without your partner's consent and permission!

3. Have fun! :D

Does the semi-liquid time still apply here?
Not at all! Time passage in our other role-play sections has no sway here at all. It's fully liquid time, run in whatever way you want!

Can I use a(/some) BTACD species/character(s) in my Unrelated thread?
Sure! Just remember that since this is unrelated, the genre should not be the same and the setting should be different!

If my character dies here, gets hurt here, etc and is a BTACD character I use in the main role-play, do those events carry over?
Not at all! As this section is not connected to any other, feel free to harm your character or kill your character however you want (just don't kill or harm others without permission!). However, you cannot bring events from an Unrelated thread over to our main sections - if you want to do similar events, you must write them in the proper lore, in the proper areas :D
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: