by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...

Add Reply

WAR of the WOLVES, Seeking members for a pack war!
SO HEY THERE. Blazeh has wolf muse! And you know what that means? A full-scale, interpack WAR! >D

Over the last year in Felnova, the Myr pack has weakened considerably. After the alpha, Vhalen Dargan, died, their Alphess - Vhela Ayunaye - was never the same. One night months ago, Ayunaye simply vanished, with no scent nor sign of where she might have gone.

Scylla's storm took many Myr lives, and when their leader disappeared, more than one deserted the pack. Young Kallo is too young to take over for his mother, and has resigned himself to taking care of his siblings alone, while the rest of the pack falls apart around them. Leaderless, they have fallen into disorganized chaos, and have settled on blaming the Vehn Pack for their Alphess' disappearance.

On the other side, the Vehn has quadrupled in size and gained much of its former strength back from their time in Icemark; victorious, they have returned to the north of the Myrlands and have begun rebuilding their former home. Border clashes have become frequent, and the Myr pack grows bold encroaching on Vehn territory, seeking vengeance for their leader's reported disappearance. The Vehn will not stand for this, and meets force with force.

Now, it is all out war.

And then, there is always the lurking threat of the monster called the Summoning, wandering somewhere about the Myrlands... looking for wolfen blood... ;D

WHAT WE NEED
I would like either one leadership or both claimed in the positions thread for the Myr; and perhaps, if @Fyfergrund is willing, a she-leader to be found to rule at Fimbu's side! The Myr pack alphas and the alphess of the Vehn would be crowned in-character only, after a wolf thread (or multiple wolf threads) have been made.

This war is likely to involve a LOT of wolves and threads involving those wolves - don't be afraid to plan private wolfy things going on in one on one threads, alongside the group threads! :D Post here if you're interested, and make them wolfies!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Each wolf made for these packs will get a chibi on this page as well - free art! Pack info is also on that page.

Info on our wolf species, and cousin species (if you wanna make hybrids or non-Vystrian members:
http://btacdragons.com/species/wolf.php
http://btacdragons.com/species/hellwolf.php
http://btacdragons.com/species/kamine.php

Other canines (for hybrid purposes):
http://btacdragons.com/species/cerberus.php
http://btacdragons.com/species/rathar.php

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Vehn Tradon Fimbulvetr could use a Tradae to rule at his side. I'd really like to see a she-wolf with potent fire powers to offset his ice. If anyone's interested, either ask here, shoot me a PM< or hit me upon Skype (Fyfer Grund) or on Discord (Fyfergrund#3354). If contacting me on Skype or Discord, just be sure to let me know who's sending the request.
^
I'm interested. I'll work up a character real quick.
^
Is this still going?

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan.

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
@Concinnity

It is, yes.
^
I could be most interested in this... Are there any active threads based in this?

This post has been edited by Concinnity: May 2 2018, 09:14 AM

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan.

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
I'm free to use Vryheid if @Fyfergrund and Isengrim are available.
^
I might wanna join this, but the two chars I'm thinking of would need to be really convinced in order to join a pack, since they have a distrust of other wolves beyond each other.

--------------------
Aiahnaiah(Healer's Attempt)
Aurum(Thundering hooves)
Ashanta/Ishizu(Forgotten together)
Lusin/Diell(Silver wings)
Khrisstopher/Jhessikha/Angilicia/Xavier(Queen & Messenger)
Umbrun/Glacias(Facing Fears)
Perilia/Zinnos(Reserved)
One/Two/Three(Old friends and new places)
Iruk(Reserved)
Layla(Reserved)
Cadell(Mix Tape)
^
@JeSuisUnAne and @Nix Mine and yours are also still in a thread set in current! But maybe because the thread is about facing fears something happens and they... think about joining a pack?

--------------------

^
Vryheid's in a current thread now, yeah. And he's not really one for packs. More like a Thane's Housecarl from Skyrim.
^
Heya! I have Lythium, who is a Dark wolf, and Eirain, who is a Light, who would like to join. Not sure which pack would fit them, though.

Also something could be done with my Cerberus? She definitely wouldn't fight for a side, maybe they could have to team up to defeat her?

--------------------
Cerberus
user posted imageKavherus

Demon
user posted imageMalphas

Evylonian Deer
user posted imageVermoze

Hellwolf
user posted imageTygris

Rathar
user posted imageAkatse

Vystrian Wolf
user posted imageAlameeruser posted image Eirain user posted imageLythium
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply