<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Faction politics

So... The mage tower is nominally allied with the Faction of Hope. My magic user character is not a big fan of this so he swiftly noped out of there. Logically the Faction is not a fan of anyone not being on their side. My idea is for a Faction allied character (ideally one high enough in rank to be commanding some storm-trooper-esque disposable NPC minions because sweet sweet jaden) to be hunting for Dane in order to bring him back to the faction. We'll work out whether they are successful or not in thread.

http://btacdragons.jfbs.net/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=5151
^

@darkeh @Fyfergrund @JPG you guys might be interested in this! :D

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^

"Here I thought the Faction of Hope was supposed to be populated by conquering despots! Seems they can't even keep track of a lone magic user!"
- Dane Cartwright, overheard in a tavern

(Note: The above is a statement made in character while the character was drunk.)
^

Are you still looking for someone? Because I'd be interested! I would have to make a new character, though. :)

--------------------
Characters:

Sahria - Dawnling || Female

Maeya - Vystrian Lion ||Rahima Female
^

So long as your character fits the bill, yes, I'm still looking.
^

Well I'll write up a character or two, I'm thinking knights in the Order of the Red Eclipse. If you haven't found anyone by then and you like them, then we can start planning? :)

--------------------
Characters:

Sahria - Dawnling || Female

Maeya - Vystrian Lion ||Rahima Female
^

Sounds good. Let me know when you are ready.
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: