<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Night of Winter Wishes, Christmas 2017!
Verridith
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 06:48 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Awards: 31

user posted image

NIGHT OF WINTER WISHES!

As the creatures of the world gather beneath the Tree of Giving, and as Zinlaea's mystical ties to the Felnovian North are once more opened, something else sparks an interest in the goings-on of the world. A flicker of mischief and a streak of white mark the passage of one known as Noel, as he moves from the Everwinter south, flipping from place to place before eventually jumping Realms.

There runs a tale of an old kitsune with nine tails who rejoices in watching the goings-on of the Realms, spending the majority of the year in front of a long scrying pool near the peak of Zinlaea's tallest mountain. As soon as the gateways to the south open, he flits off and away, laden with trinkets of all shapes and sizes.

Appearing in the silence of the Night of Winter Wishes, he darts from sleeping soul to sleeping soul, leaving little gifts in his wake. Occasionally accompanied by the ringing of bells, this old fox gives items depending on how good or bad the one visited has been over the course of the year; if good, he leaves blessed items, helpful trinkets, or powerful weapons. If bad, he may leave useless junk, tricks, cursed items, or dark weapons.

His gifts left, the fox disappears into the night, his passage marked by small, sparkling bits of ever-growing holly.

user posted image

THE EVENT!

Hello and welcome, members of BTACD, to our version of Santa's Naughty or Nice list - the Gifts of Noel! Sign a character up to be visited by the nine-tailed ice fox, Noel, giving gifts depending on whether or not your character has been naughty or nice. Two characters per person! Sign up using the form below.

The form is here:
CODE
[b]I want a visit from Noel![/b]

[b]NAME:[/b] your username
[b]CHARACTER CHOSEN:[/b] what character do you want chosen?
[b]SPECIES:[/b] what species is your character?
[b]ABOUT:[/b] give us five things about the character so Noel can decide whether they've been naughty or nice!
[list][*] (example: helped an old lady cross the street)
[*] (example: killed a bunch of snakekind)
[*] (example: kicked a water goblet out of an annoying guy's hand)
[*] (example: farted in a room of crowded people)
[*] (example: joined the knighthood and saved the life of a kid)
[/list]
[b]PLACE WHERE THEY SLEEP:[/b] where is your character currently able to catch a few Zs?

THE PRIZES!

Everyone who participates will be given 500j and a snazzy, snowy award!
user posted image

In addition, characters may be given random trinkets, store items, event items, or even a super rare god item that has yet to be claimed! What you get will be a luck of the draw - based on if your character has been naughty or nice. Good luck!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, BTACD! Have fun~

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Verridith
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 10:11 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Awards: 31

user posted image
This event has OPENED! Have fun, guys! :D

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
JPG
 Posted: Dec 1 2017, 08:16 AM
Group Icon

member #327

‣ Male

179 posts

JPG

Council
MAY OR MAY NOT ACTUALLY HAVE BOOTIFUL HAIR

☆ Offline

5713 jaden

Awards: 10

It's the season of GIMME.

Also because I rarely ever indulge in this particular sort of dorkery...FIRST.

I want a visit from Noel!

NAME: JPG
CHARACTER CHOSEN: Rafaloth
SPECIES: Demon/N’Vaen
ABOUT:
  • Led an army of blood-thirsty demons into war against other blood-thirsty demons. Not off to a good start!
  • Futilely attempted to adopt a code of honor for the demons of Famine. Kinda got him forcibly exiled and left for dead.
  • Befriended an angel Valkyrie, gave a gift as they parted. Daw, the demon general made a friend!
  • Intervened, saved a Shar from bandits and traumatized the bandits into temporary incontinence via a grand illusion. Why yes, I am attempting to be clinical about slapstick bathroom humor, what of it?
  • May or may not have fantasies of shouting his spell names in a grandiose fashion. Currently discussing canonicity with partner-in-crime.
PLACE WHERE THEY SLEEP: On the road, wherever there is shelter from the elements

NAME: JPG
CHARACTER CHOSEN: Icarath
SPECIES: Demon/N’Vaen
ABOUT:
  • Experimented on human cattle who certainly did not volunteer to be subjected to being torn apart while conscious. Don’tcha need anesthetic for that, doc?
  • Said cattle may have been kidnapped or forcibly bred. Talk about playing with your food...
  • Playing ‘god’ by attempting to create life utilizing a Halgian child. Lol what are ethics
  • After believing this particular experiment was a failure, tossed them into the wilderness without any adult supervision. Parent of the year, surely!
  • Secluded themselves away from social interaction and left diplomacy to his butler, who may or may not have a knack for killing people using an umbrella. I don’t know why I’m leaving quips here, I just felt like it.
PLACE WHERE THEY SLEEP: Silus Clan Reiatsu Underground

--------------------
^
`Jinn
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 07:54 PM

member #395

‣ Female

20 posts

Jinn

Genie of Arabia

☆ Offline

255 jaden

Awards: None

NAME: Jinn
CHARACTER CHOSEN: Hadvar
SPECIES: Human
ABOUT:
  • helped fix a bird's wing
  • punched another kid in the face
  • helped someone tend their garden when it was nearly dead
  • pranked his school-mates involving a bucket of water and sand
  • got into a shouting match with an elf when they thought Jaddith was open for the taking.
PLACE WHERE THEY SLEEP: against Jaddith's scales.

NAME: Jinn
CHARACTER CHOSEN: Daenerys
SPECIES: Avian/Elf hybrid
ABOUT:
  • patrolled the edges of a town
  • assisted a healer in an emergency
  • broke a man's nose
  • started a bar fight
  • got into a fist-fight
PLACE WHERE THEY SLEEP: in a small house on the edge of Auxela, Stroen'na, Felnova.

--------------------
^
`Zendekarian
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 11:52 AM

member #440

‣ Male

43 posts

Zendekarian

I AM THE GOD OF SNACKS! FEAR ME!!!!!!

☆ Offline

375 jaden

Awards: None

NAME: Zendekarian
CHARACTER CHOSEN: Scaleterror, aka Skippy
SPECIES: A cute fuzzy-wuzzy IMMA BITE YOUR FACE OFF saurian
ABOUT: give us five things about the character so Noel can decide whether they've been naughty or nice!
  • Well, Skippy is at the moment chatting with a dragon from another Realm
  • In a confrontation Skippy will never forget, he set an evil orc on fire
  • Skippy at an entire nest of ants chewing on his ankle (after he gave them a smoky flavor)
  • Skips spared the life of a butterfly that boinked his nose and then led it to a flower patch
  • Continues to keep the secrets of his kin hidden
PLACE WHERE THEY SLEEP: Most of the time, Skippy is found sleeping in a burrow in a grassy meadow. Hard to miss. It's always the burrow with a small Skippy-sized campfire next to it.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: