<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» WANTED AD: Orochi's Snakekind Mages!, snakekind || multiple || elite mages
Verridith
 Posted: Jun 15 2014, 06:29 PM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Awards: 31

Whoo, plot topic for the elemental snakekind mages! YAY!

There will be four elite, and four only; Air, Earth, Fire and Ice, though these four can have minions (if the lead spot is taken, feel free to make an underling of the same element!). The second-ranking mages will follow these four, and all led are by Orochi. The elements are listed below; some are specialized, as well. The status of these are below:

- - - - LEADERS:
AIR: OPEN
Underlings: none.

FIRE: OPEN

EARTH: TAKEN- Fyfergrund

ICE: TAKEN - Moriarty

- - - - LESSER MAGES:
LIGHTNING: OPEN

WATER: OPEN

DARK: OPEN

VENOM/POISON: OPEN

BLOOD: OPEN

If you want one, please feel free to post here! I'll include information on them below once completed.

Here's a form you guys can use/the form I'll be using:
CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Snakekind Type:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Element/Abilities:[/b]

For information, please check these two pages:
http://btacdragons.com/species/snakekind.php
http://verridith.deviantart.com/art/Snakek...ences-415685104

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Verridith
 Posted: Jun 15 2014, 06:30 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

INFORMATION:

EARTH: @Fyfergrund

Name: Nagaina

Snakekind Type: Riven

Appearance:
Information here.

Personality:
Information here.

Element/Abilities: EARTH
Information here.

-

ICE: @Moriarty

Name: Krietos

Snakekind Type: Jarza

Appearance:
Krietos is a long and narrow creature, being twenty-three feet from nose to tip of tail, and only being about three feet shoulder to shoulder, while his wingspan is about thirty-two feet. His head is triangular in shape, with few spikes on his jaw and small horns. He also has two sets of eyes.

His scales are of a blue-white, having darker blue scales along his back and lighter white scales along his belly. However, his paws are black near his toes and gradients to a dark blue as they progress up towards his chest. The bones of his wings are white, while the inner part is of a darkish blue. Both sets of his eyes are of an endless black, with no whites or pupils, and the spines down back and claws are also a darker black.

Personality:
Krietos is a bit of a distant fellow. He is very knowledgeable, as he is also a touch on the old size, being the equivalent of a middle aged or older man. He is not lazy, and in fact is very agile and active. He tires of company quickly, and often avoids them in general, making him a bit insensitive towards the feelings of others.

Element/Abilities: ICE
Krietos is an Ice serpent. He is very knowledgeable of this element, and is very strong with it. Casting them is little problem for him, but it seems like his element has a mind of it's own and doesn't always do what he meant to do.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Verridith
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 02:37 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Bump :D

--------------------
user posted image
^
JPG
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 11:52 AM
Group Icon

member #327

‣ Male

179 posts

JPG

Council
MAY OR MAY NOT ACTUALLY HAVE BOOTIFUL HAIR

☆ Offline

5713 jaden

Awards: 10

Want to offer that I'd be happy to play an underling to any leaders. Not so keen on being a leader of any sort.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 12:25 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Approved!

--------------------
user posted image
^
JPG
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 07:09 PM
Group Icon

member #327

‣ Male

179 posts

JPG

Council
MAY OR MAY NOT ACTUALLY HAVE BOOTIFUL HAIR

☆ Offline

5713 jaden

Awards: 10

Modifying an existing but unused character for this

Name: Sidika
Snakekind Type: Herza
Appearance:
Sidika has been labeled many things. "insane." "Broken." "Maniac." "Freak." "Monster." Were she allowed to choose, she would identify as "all of the above."

Regarded as a bit of a loose cannon with more than few screws loose, Sidika often works apart from her brethren, as she delights far too much in savoring a victim's terrified tossing as they suffer the effects of her venom before she finishes them, or delighting in their squirming as she masterfully traps them in a blazing inferno of her own make. This has earned her a reputation among both Snakekind and Felnovian forces alike as being dangerous, unstable, and quite deadly.

While her sadistically hedonistic nature sometimes holds her back in terms of her efficiency, Sidika is not to be taken lightly in spite of how lightly she takes killing her victim. She simply enjoys her job. A little too much.

Her sadism comes from her egg being subjected to dragonfire while still within her shell - having somehow miraculously survived the ordeal, she quickly became attached to the sensation of heat, addicted to its painful bliss. This ordeal has made her effective when dealing with fire-based dragon breath assaults, often flying through the fire right up in front of the offending dragon with a gaze that pleads for more.

Personality: At a massive 45 feet in length, Sidika is slender for how long she is, which aids her in her favorite tactic: using the pointed horns - one which occupies her forehead like unicorn, two of which originate from the side of her head and point diagonally outward - to inject her hallucinogenic venom. When she laughs at her writhing victim, it comes out in the form of a sickening hiss.

In addition, Sidika's tail has a rattle - while she is often able to keep this rattle quiet, she shakes it when she laughs, creating a cacophony of hissing and shaking that can aid in driving the victim mad, before she finishes them off in her favored way - by flaying them alive with fiery whips.

Element/Abilities:
"Burning" Hallucinogenic Venom: Sidika's horns and fangs secrete the usual Herza venom, which brings lifelike nightmares to the victim's senses. Due to her element, this visions may appear to be 'enhanced' by fire. Figures may come cloaked in hellfire, and voices may feel like they are literally searing the insides of one's ears.

Fire Reiatsu: Sidika is adept at using fire magic, which she often utilizes to create blazing walls of fire that slowly enclose and trap her foes. Another method that she favors is to create whips made of streaks of flame, which immolate those caught by their lashing. Yet another favored method of utilizing her reiatsu is creating floating spheres of flame which explode upon something approaching them. Finally, she is no stranger to raining literal fire and brimstone upon her opponents from the air. Her mastery of fire is such that she can make the flames around her dance in order to force her prey to join her finely choregraphed samba of flame.

Flight: Herza webbed wings allow for flight. Sidika is nimble and able to snake around (punny!) for tricky attacks to slower, less agile opponents. In addition, she often leaves behind a trail of flame, which can be utilized as another fire whip for flanking attacks.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: