<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Land of Tatakai

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» More than just Food, MoonBleached , Blazeh
MoonBleached
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 10:31 AM
Member Inventory: View

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Worldbuilder/Artist (Mentor)
Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

Awards: 10

PLAYERS INVOLVED: @MoonBleached , @Verridith

SETTING: Kvy'stir Mountains, On the closer side to death fortress

WEATHER: Clear Mid-morning Skies

TIME: Current, 1 day ahead

CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Ayteyth (Moon) Azyria (Blazeh)

(placeholderforposting)

--------------------
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 08:35 PM

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

ooc:before becoming Ether)))

Bounding through the rippling Void, a sigh escaped him, eyes fell shut. Memories invading his thoughts, he missed his adopted father, the cool caress from The Void comforted him. Not that she would know his feelings, and if she did would not have inclined such a comforting gesture his way. He was so small and insignificant compared to her mass, yet still, just knowing she was there. That she hadn't changed much since Bahamut's passing filled the sad space in his heart.

Nerves sparked up over his hide, setting fur to attention, a shiver, eyelids crept open. He stretched, reached to where memories fluttered, to his once for a brief moment home, to Kurai. A yearning he had never thought he would have wanted, tainted feelings of rejection, of longing, he had to go back. Grasping at power the Hybrid opened a ripple in the Void, iron hitting his nose, a cloven hoof broke through first.

Crimson washed sapphire glowing bright against cracked mountain dirt, Ayteyth shifted his weight to push steadily through his Void rift. One step after another the Hybrid advanced into Kurai. Loosening his hold the aperture closed behind him with a quiet hiss. Ruffling tufted tail fur, twitching them Eyth's ears swiveled accustoming himself with the realms sounds, and smells.

Letting out a very deer like snort he dispelled a creeping itch that had set in when the realms iron traced air passed through him. Unsteady as he may have been, an audible protest from his stomach shook that notion clear from his head. No sooner did he think about food, his nose picked up an almost forgotten aroma "Berries" muzzle lowered. Ayteyth nosed his way too a ample swath of bushes, mouth watering as he began to remember what the small orbs tasted like. The Hybrid pushed his head deep within the bushes almost to his withers, twin tail's happily swishing as tongue found its prize.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 02:50 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

Awards: 31

She was hungry.

A white shape moved low to the ground, well hidden in the softly-swaying silver grass, and painted scarlet by the light of the ever-shining moon. Spiral horns with sharp, plated ridges gleamed purple in the red light - spikes glinted within the cover of the foliage, the same indigo as her horns. Glowing blue eyes shimmered as the creature approached her target in silence. A long, draconic tail was held noiselessly above the ground, and the paws that moved quietly were not entirely lupine in shape, though it was clear the creature was a wolf.

Or, a hellwolf. Of War origin. What was she doing in the Death Kingdom?

Ten feet. Seven feet. Five feet... and then, the hellwolf crouched lower for a half second and sprang, jaws open and mouth glowing as she sought to close her massive fangs around the would-be kirin's throat...

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 06:05 PM

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

'Munch slurp squelch pop' Berries popping delightfully in the hybrids mouth "Mmmmmm" he sighed into their pungent flavor, smacking and chewing away Eyth never heard the approaching danger till the she-wolf was almost on top of him.

Dirt had been dug up from the hellwolf's claws as she had taken flight towards him, the sent of it had brought Eyth back to attention. Blue eyes set ablaze as the lazy smile that once played on his face twisted into worry.

Jerking his head up he'd stopped short of withdrawing from the now constraining clutches of berry brambles. Only his horn poked up above their reach, eyes widening he sought his voice and the sound that came out was not one of finery or distinction. Crossed between yelp and a surprised growl Eyth sidestepped enough to dodge a full blown bite. Only the side of her teeth and one set of canines would find their mark deep enough to latch hold.

Yowling Eyth dove inwardly for his magic seeking the bramble, he would bend it to his will through telekinetic prows, but first his twin tails shot for the hellwolf aiming for her with intent force to jar himself from of her grasp.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 07:47 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

The tails were like twin whips; they lashed across the hellwolf female's back and she let go with a yelp, before jumping away, fangs bared in a savage growl. Damn! What a quick thing! She had to kill the kirin fast, before-

And then, she stopped short, head jerking up in surprise. That wasn't a kirin... that - that thing... was it one of her own kind? A hellwolf? But it couldn't be. It...

"What the fuck are you supposed to be," the War hellwolf snarled, ears flat behind her spiked horns, "some sorry-ass excuse for one of us?"

--------------------
user posted image
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Aug 5 2017, 07:31 PM

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

Having knocked the hellwolf back Eyth drew the bramble between the two before the she-wolf could continue her assault. Staring at here through the barbed branching vines his ears flicked forward to her speech, One of them? He was flattered to even be presumed as one of them, not being called an abomination outright was different. It put him for a spell, just taking in the other. Her fur, pale as snow, eyes like glowing pools of pristine water bathed by sapphire light. Curling horns with protrusions jutting out like bone wings, the gold of her chain a stark contrast to her pale hide yet paled in comparison to her fore-paws, their iridescent scales a splash of color against the muddled red of Kurai.

It left him speechless, briars and hackles fell, twin tails swishing, thoughts dripping to his mouth; dry tongue drinking them in as if he were a wayward child upon unforgiving desert sands. Alas he spoke from what seemed like an eternity spent staring the she-wolf.

"I my dear, am who I am, nothing more and naught less. I am Ayteyth" He inclined his head wincing as pain throbbed through the spot she'd caught him "Though I can in just say that I am not food" Breathing in he concentrated his power seeking the spot of broken skin, as the hybrid exhaled the wound closed. Knitting skin back together light flickered about the bite mark healing all but a faint blue glow.

Refocusing on the she-wolf he smiled "But by your words aren't you a wolf of a different breed?" Noting her physical difference sly in his speech, recovering some from the shock she had brought upon him. He'd twisted her words and smiled "Who, are you, blue-eye's but way out of your territory" both a question and statement he posed towards her, eyeing the she-wolf he'd steady himself for her response.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 03:57 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

Outrage poured into her eyes, as she thought she heard those same damn words - that she might possibly be a hybrid... even if that's nothing like to what he meant. "I am a hellwolf of the royal pack of the Kingdom of War, the Seifuku Suru!" she spat arrogantly, angry froth flecking her bared fangs. "I'm here on business for Ryo Viper!"

She snapped her fangs and paced back and forth, anger and bitterness seething from her as she lashed her serpentine tail. "I should take you prisoner, pretty thing, and pull your scales off one by one until I learn all I need to know!"

--------------------
user posted image
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 08:25 AM

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

Laughter carried into his words "Oh! I'm sorry for intruding on official business Miss Royal Seifuku Suru. although" he would tilt his head in a slight jovial mocking way sidestepping slightly to make his way in a circle around her. "Does trespassing really count as official business? Even if for the notorious Ryo Viper" His tails would twitch a smirk laden face as, if you thought about it he would have been trespassing as well but in that moment he'd found someone with quick temper to make his day.

"Do the death delegates know of your presence here? Do they know of your official hide in their official land, would they deem it a cause worthy for War paws to tread in such a manner on their soil?" He continued to chide loving her expressions, always staying just out of reach of her "Oh I would terry the idea if they came to know if it wasn't something known to them of the reason you are here" Grinning, this might turn into a good day after all.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 10:21 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

If she had been in her own territory, she would have ripped this hybrid to shreds - as it was, she'd crouched to pounce, fangs bared... but his words about where exactly she was were reasonable. "Quiet," she spat, rising sullenly. The hellwolf glared at him, bright blue eyes glowing, before glancing around. "I'm on a mission, you pompous oaf."

Azyria muttered several curses in Demonic under her breath, trying to make her hackles settle, put a cap on her anger so she wouldn't attack this idiot again. Digging her long foretalons into the ground, the she-hellwolf steadied herself, and clenched her teeth as she spoke once more. "I'm looking," she said, snapping her jaws shut at the end of every word, "for anyone from the Faction of Hope. We're trying to see if those assholes have a foothold here... I don't suppose you have seen anything, hellmutt?"

--------------------
user posted image
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 03:54 PM

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

Grinning as she crouched, he tensed expectantly for an attack that never came. Instead the she-wolf spat names that he couldn't help but be amused at. Very creative He'd thought to himself with a light heart, twitching an ear.

When nina's faction came into the topic he couldn't help but raise his hackles as bile greeted the back of his throat making him adopt a sour face, sitting back on his haunches to lick the last traces of berry from a lifted paw. In an attempt to clean the bad taste from his mouth, flicking his eyes back to the she-wolf.

"No, I haven't seen of their lot, only arrived just shortly before you tried to make a meal of me Miss Shimmer scales" He intoned with a soured grin "But I would be glad to lend a paw in your not so official trespassing task of rooting out one of the many thorns in our realms side" An easy grin crept across his face "Though I do expect an apology for your unwarranted attack" He adopted a hurt expression bringing a bent paw to his neck wincing as if he were in great pain from the motion. "Your bite smarts ever much so, I don't think I could bear it without a soothing word or two" Making as if he were to huff out tears on the spot his tails curled around him, closing his eyes, waiting a dramatically long moment before a fox sly grin crept into a corner of his mouth, peering through fox-eyes towards the she-wolf.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 09:49 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

"Stuff it, deerbreath," the female spat, ears flat and fangs flashing. "I don't care if I have to flay every pretty, shimmery scale from your goddamn hide, you're gonna help me, or I'll kill you. Understand?"

Azyria rounded on the hybrid, snapping her jaws in meaningful threat. She meant what she said, every word. Tail flicking behind her, she dug her talons into the dirt, ready to pounce.

"Make a decision quickly, hellmutt. Now!"

--------------------
user posted image
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 11:33 AM

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

Laughing with a quick jerk to his head as he dodged her snapping teeth, bringing a paw up to his nose waving it back and forth coughing in a melodramatic way. "Breath freshener first Scales, your breath is like a dragons" He said in a slight snarky but jovial way.

Placing paw down he stood twin tails twitching in anticipation "Again I will help, no need to get hostile" The hybrid grinned "Besides you might break a claw trying to take out my scales, we wouldn't want that now would we" Laughter twinkling behind his eyes, this would be an adventure. He wondered if demon or hellwolf would recognize him from when he was still a pup, and scorned from his homeland for the way he looked.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 09:27 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

She had had enough. Help or not, this creature was far too annoying to keep - and he also knew she was here and what she would be doing. The violent hellwolf opened her jaws wide in a loud snarl as she crouched down, ears laid flat, muscles bunching for a leap -

- and a sudden flash blinded her; Azyria howled in fury and took a few steps backwards, pawing at her eyes with the back of one scaled forepaw. She tried to look up, up at the light, and couldn't - she'd never been anywhere that had such brightness, and had never left Kurai's everdark skies.

The light brightened, and brightened further, until a creature stepped from within; a beautiful, gleaming creature - one with wings of light and fur of snow. A lightbeast? Azyria couldn't tell, for she saw spots as she squinted and her eyes blurred terribly. "I sensed another nearby Spark," the lightbeast intoned - female, then. "This time, for the Light Realm..."

--------------------
user posted image
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 06:23 AM

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

Oh boy he had done it now, flinching away from the she-wolf with a slightly worried smile. "Come now we don't need to do this again do we, look I'm sorr..." But he was unable to finish his sentence to the volatile growling hellwolf, blinding light had entered his line of vision.

"Reh reh rey" His nose bunched up even as his eyes adjusted to a brightness he was familiar with. Eyth's mentor and caretaker had found out his weakness to the light and tried then to always dim before the hybrid could see him. But this surprise was just to much for the hybrid, eyes started to water as the onset of one ginormous sneeze washed over him.

Rey-a-CHOO!!

His sun sneeze was huge and loud, if no one knew they were there before, even with the brilliance of Daama's light there would be no doubt now. Eyth had tried to veer from facing directly at the light beast but his outburst was quicker than he, and as he had been surprised and looked directly up at the Ether beast Daama he really hoped that the spray wouldn't make it to the Ether beast.

And if either way of the outcome he was already mentally preparing an apology as his eyes fluttered open in the aftermath that followed his sun sneeze.

--------------------
^
Verridith
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:05 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

The glimmering lightbeast looked amused at the hybrid's outburst; she alit on the ground and folded her beautiful wings, and her light dimmed to a much more bearable level. "I apologize," she said quietly. "I forget that those who dwell in this Realm are not used to such light. I should have remembered, after choosing the last."

She smiled at the War hellwolf, who looked on defensively, pelt bristling and teeth bared. Azyria looked as though she was ready for an attack, but her stance didn't seem to bother the lightbeast in the slightest. "Do you mind if I borrow your friend for a moment? He is the one I sensed."

Without waiting for an answer, she fluttered and refolded her wings, tail flicking like a cat's. "You, son of kirin and hellwolf, you hold a Spark and unique kinship to the Light Realm, do you not? Do you wish to become Ether, like your mentor before you?"

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2 

web
statistics