<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Character Art Request (Commission)
Valithar
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 06:28 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #443

‣ Male

3 posts

Valithar

Worldbuilder/Artist
ghost

☆ Offline

165 jaden

Awards: None

Hello! I'm looking for an artist to draw a wolf character for me. I have a description of it, of course, though I'm not very particular about the details. We can discuss the price in PM.

If anyone's interested, let me know. I would like to see current work, since there are different styles out there. Anyway, here's the description:

Skjede’s fur is a reddish dark brown, broken by lighter brown spots along the sides and flank, while his upper shoulders and neck are bereft of these spots. Surprisingly, the spots resume at the base of his skull and ears.
Between the shoulderblades, just above where Skjede’swings reach out from his body, a tuft of quill-like fur pools at the base of his neck, spilling halfway down between the wings in a thin line of spines. A similar grouping of quills grows out from the backs of his hind legs, potentially causing serious damage to any wolf brave enough to try to strike his vital areas.
While Skjede’s body is visibly similar to that of a large, lean wolf, the wings themselves are batlike and leathery. Tribal markings decorate his neck and shoulders, flowing across his fur while changing with every glance given to it. Half-inch wide ribbons coil and roll over themselves, tranquil as a creek or raging like a typhoon.
^
Verridith
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 10:39 PM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Awards: 31

I don't thiiiink any of our members are open for commission, but I'll tag them to see! (I'm not because I have no time or energy to draw for other people rn LOL /sob)

@Moriarty @Lypten @Royal @Whitefire
HEY YOU GUYS are y'all open for commissions? |D

If not, here's my large collection of commission price lists for ya to peruse!
https://verridith.deviantart.com/favourites...mmission-Prices

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Moriarty
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 02:33 AM

member #187

‣ Female

125 posts

Moriarty

Worldbuilder/Artist
Honey you should see me in a Crown!

☆ Offline

3318 jaden

Awards: 7

I'm always open for comms, but canines aren't my strongest, I'm better with dragons.

Good luck with your search though!

--------------------
user posted image
Discord: The Snarky Confused Owlet#4147
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: