<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Country of Vystriana

» right royal goofball, Nechesa, Hara
Nechesa
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 03:30 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

Awards: 5

PLAYERS INVOLVED:
@Nechesa
@Xikhara

SETTING: The edge of the Exodus desert, not far from D'issan.

WEATHER: Mid afternoon. Bright and warm.

TIME: Current.

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
Tolmiros (Nechesa), Kivliae (Hara)

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

Athena | Cordella | Dorah | Ingrid | Isadora | Nechesa | Ra'ein | Rose
| Sirisial | Tolmiros | Valstrath

Thanks to SpiritSai for her beautiful art!
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 03:49 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

The hottest hours of the day had passed, and Tolmiros was grateful for it. Even the edge of the desert was scorching in the mid-day sun, and it made it hard to do anything other than lounge in the shade. Now, though, it was mercifully cooler, and the Raizyn had the chance to patrol some of his land - just to make sure everything was as it was meant to be.

Today though, his mind seemed to be on lighter things. Panting softly - he was still warm; his thick mane saw to that - he rose to his paws, and slunk over to where his Queen lay with a goofy smile on his face. Practically falling down on his side next to her with a muffled thud, he rolled onto his back, paws in the air, and grinned over at her.

"Phew. Hot day, isn't it? You know what we need now, Kivli?" he said, winking at her. "A snowstorm. Just to cool things off. How about it?"

Chortling at his own teasing, he rolled over again, this time to face her. Their noses were practically touching as he set a large, affectionate paw upon her front leg.

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
Xikhara
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 05:49 PM

member #310

‣ Female

783 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

14924 jaden

Awards: 7

Kivliae purred a greeting as her mate approached; it quickly turned to a snort of amusement when he flopped over, and she reached over to nuzzle his mane as he rolled onto his back.

"It's not so bad," she replied teasingly, blowing a puff of frosty air toward Tolmiros, "but since you asked..."

As he turned to face her, the heat seemed to disappear, replaced by a sudden, cold breeze. It swirled around the male alone, carrying hundreds of tiny snowflakes that whirled and danced around each other in a miniature blizzard. They dusted the the Raizyn's face and mane, and for a moment it seemed he was made of powder-- that was, until the wind halted and the frost melted as quickly as it had come.

Kivliae gave her mate an affectionate lick on his nose, her purring increasing in volume. This was a good day, if only because her mate was here and she was safe and happy; a year ago, she could not have said the same.

"How did your patrol go?"

--------------------
My name is pronounced zik-HAR-ah, but feel free to call me Hara.
My characters and threads can be found in my tracker.
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 12:27 PM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

Tolmiros wrinkled his broad nose as his Queen's cold breath tickled it, and moments after, watched the snowflakes she created dart around him, shaking his head from side to side in an unsuccessful attempt to dislodge the snow now sticking to his fur - as soon as he got some off, more took its place, until the miniature blizzard fell away, anyway.

Huffing briefly to dispel an itch that lingered in his nose - he was sure a snowflake had flown up it - he rolled his shoulders in a sort of shrug as she asked about his patrol.

"Haven't gone yet," he confessed. "I couldn't help it. There was this beautiful girl lying under a tree. Very distracting."

He meant her, of course, and was being a shameless, cheesy flirt.

"How can a Raizyn be expected to focus on his duties when there's such riveting good looks to pull him away from them?" His grin widened, and he wiggled his brow at her cheekily.

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
Xikhara
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 11:01 PM

member #310

‣ Female

783 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

14924 jaden

Kivliae snorted. It was just like her mate to make such a foolish attempt at flirting, but she loved him all the more for it.

"I can't blame you for that," she purred. "If I were in your place, I would have done the same, for who could resist such a beauty?"

As she spoke, the lioness stretched, placing the full length of her sinewy body on display for her King. Her grey fur gleamed in the sunlight, groomed to perfection as it always was, and she flicked her white-tipped tail at Tolmiros's nose.

"Though I must say, this beautiful girl sounds like she would quite enjoy a tour of the pridelands; if only there was a strong, handsome man to show her around..."

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 03:14 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

A quiet, unmistakably flirtatious growl rumbled in Tolmiros' chest as he sat up, and he playfully snapped his teeth at her tail as it flicked past his nose, purposefully missing.

"A tour, eh?" he said. Standing up, he puffed out his chest and strode around her slowly, showing off in a very manly way, because he was a manly man. The epitome of manliness. "Well, it just so happens that I know all the best spots around here. And I can tick all those boxes for you - I'm definitely strong and handsome. And kind of sexy too, wouldn't you agree?"

He winked again, then burst out laughing at his own antics, unable to keep a straight face any more. Still chortling, he leaned in to brush his large head against Kivliae's lovingly.

"Shall we?"

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
Xikhara
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 10:26 AM

member #310

‣ Female

783 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

14924 jaden

After a moment, Kivliae joined in on the laughter, the purring rumble coming from deep within her chest. "The strongest and handsomest," she confirmed, pressing against her mate. "And of course, the sexiest."

As Tolmiros rubbed his head against hers, Kivliae's purring increased in volume. "Let's do it," she agreed, pushing off of the male and trotting forward a few paces and flicking him in the nose with her tail as she passed.

Once she was ahead of him, the lioness looked back and flattened her ears playfully, her tail waving flirtatiously behind her. "Well?" she asked. "This tour isn't gonna lead itself."

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 05:21 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

With another pleased and flirty grumble he trotted forward to join her and start the patrol. He walked forward a few paces before piping up again.

"To your left, Ma'am," he announced, "you will see desert sand. To your right, desert sand. To your rear and your front are amazing sights: also desert sand. Heh heh heh." Though he continued to joke, his green eyes were on the swivel when not upon his mate, keeping a look out for trouble or oddities along his territory borders; it was important to do so to retain his pride's grounds, and keep them safe.

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 3 2017, 11:49 AM

member #310

‣ Female

783 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

14924 jaden

Kivliae could not help but chuckle at her mate's continued hoping, though they were rather silly. The lioness was in a good mood; her mate always made her feel happy, and in his jovial state, he could not be more endearing.

"And behind you," she added casually, her tail flicking, "an attacker."

Without a moment's pause, Kivliae pounced at Tolmiros, claws sheathed but intending to knock him over. There was nothing around them, and the patrol could take as long as they wanted; there was no reason they could not have some fun while they were at it.

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Nechesa
 Posted: May 15 2017, 08:03 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

"Yes, that's- what? GUH!" Not expecting his mate's sudden 'assault', the king lost his footing and tumbled, nearly faceplanting the sand as he landed with a dull thump. His expression was one of stunned surprise for a moment as his brain caught up with his body, processing what had just happened. As it did, his goofy grin didn't take long to come back to his face.

"Oh, that's how it is, is it?" he said, mock offense on his face as he craned his neck to look back at Kivliae. "My own queen, plotting against me! Well, I can't take that lying down!" Rolling over to dislodge Kivli, he scrambled to his paws, and turned quickly to her to tussle with her, carefully nipping at her ears and and the scruff of her neck.

"Surrender, temptress! You won't fool me again with your good looks!"

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
Xikhara
 Posted: May 16 2017, 11:25 PM

member #310

‣ Female

783 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

14924 jaden

Kivliae tumbled off of the much larger lion, but bounced back up almost immediately, unscathed. However, Tolmiros was already there, nipping at her, and she squeaked in a mixture of surprise and laughter.

"Never!" she purred, wriggling away from her mate. She pulled low into a crouch, her tail waving ever so gracefully behind her. "You'll have to make me!"

It seemed she would leap; but then she rolled over, exposing her soft belly. Her tail wove patterns in the dirt, and she looked up at Tolmiros with a flirtatious smile. "Or perhaps, you'll just have to charm me."

"So what will it be, big man?"

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 11:33 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

He frowned, like he was weighing up his choices.

"Make you, or charm you, huh?" he asked. "Making you sounds more suitable - prepare to be mercilessly attacked, temptress!" Moving forward, he dragged a slobbery lick up the side of her face, and grinned cheekily at her before doing the same to her nose.

"Beg for mercy!" he challenged, dipping into a play bow and swaying his tail in the air.

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
Xikhara
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 08:49 AM

member #310

‣ Female

783 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

14924 jaden

"Oh no, I have been defeated by the king of slobber!" Kivliae laughed, wiping her face on her foreleg. She let out a purr that was half chuckle, and rolled upright to face her king. "You win," she conceded, with a dip of her head and a lively gleam in her eyes. "Now, isn't there a place you keep your prisoners?"

The lioness rose slowly, stretching as she did so. "Or if I help you with this patrol, will you let me off scot-free?"

She scooted closer to Tolmiros, giving her mate an affectionate lick on his ear. "Or...

Look, invaders!"

She darted away, her tail waving behind her as she left frosty footprints in the path; she knew the border well, and like her king, was looking for any signs of threats as she played. She certainly had not seen anything concerning yet, but there could always be a surprise waiting around the next bend, and the queen would not have any threat to her pridelands stand.

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 01:22 PM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

201 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

374 jaden

"Pft," Tolmiros snorted. "King of Slobber? Don't let the pride hear you calling me that, or I'll never live it down. I'm sure I can let you off if you help patrol, and- huh?"

Once again, the king fell for his mate's teasing, hook, line and sinker. He whipped his head up, looking around for the invaders she had pointed out in a very convincing tone, realising a split second later that he had been tricked. Turning back to see his mate's fleeing form, he scoffed in amusement at his own gullibility before taking off after her.

"Oh, come on, that was uncalled for!" he shouted after her, laughing again. "What are you trying to do, Kivli? Make your dearest beloved feel stupid? I'm wounded! Wounded deeply!"

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
Xikhara
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 03:23 PM

member #310

‣ Female

783 posts

Xikhara

Loremaster
Queen Lightstalker

☆ Offline

14924 jaden

Kivliae laughed, slowing down to flick her tail by her mate's face, dusting him with a coat of powdery frost. "Maybe I'll you and your slobberiness a secret," she giggled, teasing. "It'd be fun though, if I just happened to... let it slip."

She purred and rubbed her face against her mate's fluffy mane affectionately, making it clear she was only joking. "Come on, let's finish this up and go back to the pride before it gets dark."

The rest of the patrol took little time; there was little threat other than a small group of wolves that had wandered into the lions' territory, and it had taken little convincing to get them to leave.

The stars were just beginning to show when the pair returned, though the last rosy streaks of sunset were still visible in the sky. Kivliae paused as she returned to the familiar sounds of the pride, stretching; it had been a good day, and a good patrol.

--------------------
-blazeh was here x2-
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics