<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Country of Shi'vrann'aeli

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Not all is as It Seems, Zendekarian, Hanzo

PLAYERS INVOLVED: @Zendekarian, @Hanzo

SETTING: Evylon, near Minora, but in a port town

WEATHER: Clear as can be

TIME: Four days ahead of current

CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Ronin, Hakino
^

Ronin was given a wide berth as he walked through the town. Which he supposed happened when you ride upon the back of your best friend, a golden gryphon.
"Care to get a few drinks, Jeffry?" Ronin asked, know he had to be back on the Lightseeker before Kryall got mad at him.
Jeffry nodded. He was unable to speak, for his tongue had been cut out by a demon.
Well, that's what happens in the crew of the Lightseeker sometimes. You get hurt, or worse.
The bar fell silent when Jeffry and Ronin came in. People muttered among themselves, until the halfling strode over to the bar and ordered a drink.
A few minutes later, the door swung open again, and a very familiar voice came to scold Ronin: "Really? A drink? Now??"
Ronin smiled, but didn't turn around. "Relax, Hoole, I'll be there soon. Just tell Kryall I'm on official business."
^

Walking down the street, Hakino would gaze about with curious eyes. Never have been out of the desert before, it was quite a site to take in even though he had heard of places much grander then this. As he walked, he would soon spy a bar. With a slight shrug to himself, he would head towards it only to stop at the entrance for a few moments as he spied a Gryphon. After a few moments, he would walk past it and head towards the door in hopes of finding a good seat in the bar.

Walking forward, he would look about the room as the noise seemed to be increasing as if it had stopped before. Eyes flickering about as he moves to lean on the bar, his gaze would stop momentarily on a Halfling that was busy talking. Never have seen one before, he took in the appearance for a few moments before ordering himself a drink. " I knew leaving that place was the right choice" the human muttered under his breath.

--------------------
There's nothing like a trail of blood, to find your way back home

Current Characters: Hakino. Rogue
^

Eventually Ronin just ignored Hoole trying to drag him back to the Lightseeker. "Cmon Hoole, we've been out off the coastline for days. All I want is a nice drink before we head back out. Besides, what's the rush?"
"The rush is that we've seen him. Well.... Lily's whatchamacallit saw him. We need to move, and fast."
Ronin froze. "WHAT? WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE FOR?? Okay, you go back and tell Kryall I'm coming, but I promised I bring someone back. I don't know if you're right, but we need to move."
^

Hearing that the halfling was in search for someone, he would tilt his head to the side as he thought for a few moments. That sounded like a job to his ears. Turning towards the halfling, he would set his drink on the counter before tapping his shoulder " Are you Hiring or needing a Favor?" If the halfing was hiring, that would just mean he could afford to go more places that he heard about. But on the other hand, Hakino thought it would be beneficial to himself to call upon favors if future jobs ever arose "If so then I may be able to help you with that"

--------------------

^

Ronin hesitated. "Well.... I suppose. I guess getting someone is a lot better than no one. Besides, it will give Kryall one less reason to point out to me. Which would you prefer? Name your price, my friends and I have quite the amount to give. And if you need a favor, such as someone killed, or protection, he'll you've found the right bunch. Now, before we head out and settle all this on the ship, what's your name, stranger?"
^

Hearing the halfling talk about if he wanted someone killed or needing protection, he would shake his head slightly as he patted the bow on his back " Thanks for the offer but I am well prepared for that myself. Though you may call me Hakino, and yourself?" While they talked, he would pay the barkeep for his drink before getting ready to follow the halfling " Though as for payment, Lets just call it a Favor for now. "

--------------------

^

"I am called Ronin Lighthollow, but my pack mates just call me Ronin. The strapping gryphon with the beautiful gold feathers is my first friend in the world, and is called Jeffry. We don't know his true name, for his tongue was cut out when he and I joined...." Ronin patted the gryphon. "Anyhow, you'd better try to avoid letting my pack mates know you're hired by me. They, ah, have strong feelings on the subject, except maybe Patchpocket." Ronin paid for the drink he drank and beckoned for Hakino to follow.
He led the human towards the docks, and passed a few small ships.
He stopped in front of the grandest and largest ship of them all, one loaded to the brim with ballista and appeared to have spirits as a crew.
"Hakino, welcome to the Vilidin. And say hello to our home, the Lightseeker."
^

"A pleasure to meet you then Ronin." As they neared the port, Hakino would give Ronin a curious look, well what one could give with having most of their face covered. " Why is that? If you were looking for someone, dosen't that mean you were in need of them?" As the halfling named off someone called Patchpocket, he would file that name for later. One would never know when names became important.

Spairing a quick glance at the gryphon named Jeffry, he would keep a wary distance of the creature. Not out of fear mind you, but for the lack of knowledge of them. Returning his gaze towards the front, he would come to a stop as they stopped in front of the Lightseeker. Giving a slight whistle at the impressive look of the ship, especially with the ordnance upon its bow, he turned his gaze back to the halfling " Vilidin?" His eyes glancing back at the ship, taking in that most of the crew seemed to be spirits, the Human would watch them move about the deck as a small question ran through his mind. What in the blazes did I sign up for?

--------------------

^

Ronin grinned, sliding off of Jeffry. The gryphon flew away to the ship, and Ronin led Hakino up a ramp made from wooden planks.
When they reached the top, it revealed quite a unique sight.
At least fifteen or so beings were gathered on the deck as spirits bustled around. They all turned to face Hakino and Ronin, and then rushed over to greet them.
"One at a time, geez!" Ronin exclaimed. "I'm doing this introduction. Everyone, meet Hakino. Hakino, may I present to you the Vilidin Howlpack. Now, I must apologize, but we're a little pressed for time. Set sail, and this time don't hit any bloody reefs!"
Ronin and most of the others bustled away, leaving behind a black-haired teenager. "So, you're the person Ronin picked up, eh?"
^

Seeing the grin made Hakino start to debate whether or not to go with this job already though he already volunteered for it. Letting a slight sigh escape his lips, the human would follow him up the ramp onto the deck. Coming to a stop as their were suddenly fifteen or so beings rushing him, the man would step back as his hands quickly went two of the daggers he had on his sides to grasp the handles. As they came to a stop as Ronin yelled out, he would slowly let go of his handles.

As he was introduced to the Vilidin Wolf pack, he would raise a eyebrow at that. Turning towards Ronin, he was half tempted to say something before deciding to keep it to himself. As everyone began to leave, his gaze would flicker towards the black haired teen standing in front of him. " In a sense, though Im not to sure as to what I agreed to"

--------------------

^

The black haired teen chuckled at that comment. "To be honest, neither did I. I used to work as a mercenary, and honestly, I didn't mind the killing. But then Kryall found me, made me feel at home. Now I serve these guys with all my being. Course, I'm probably the only one here who could spot a fellow mercenary on sight, no offense. So, how'd Ronin manage to get you here, and what has he told ya?"
^

Tilting his head to the side, he would gaze at the teen for a few moments. " Are you serving them Willingly or are you here against your will?" Looking about the deck, he tried to find a quick way off incase he had to leave. The young man did not like the idea of being forced to do anything." Nothing actually, he didnt tell me a Damn thing" Hearing the comment about the mercany thing, he would give a slight shrug of his shoulders " No offense taken. Its what I was bred to do"

--------------------

^

"Willingly, all the way. At this point they're honestly my family." The boy paused, then seemed startled. "Oh, forgive my manners, I have yet to introduce myself. I was named Raygnar at birth, but please, call me Rayg." He smiled, then looked thoughtful. "So... You have no idea what the Vilidin is, nor what we do? At least a hint? Or is he just being evasive again?"
^

Looking towards Rayg, Hakino would relax a little at hearing the boy was there willingly . " Hakino. " Moving to lean against the rail of the deck as the ship began to move, he tried to keep his balance as he was not used to it. Giving a slight shutter as he felt his stomach drop, he would turn towards Rayg once more " Not a damn thing. " The feeling of the ship moving underneath of him was starting to become unsettling. Hand gripping the railing, he had already decided this was one of his worst jobs yet. This had better be worth it

--------------------

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2