<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

» pretty sure I'm over you, [closed ;; MoonBleached]
`Jinn
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 07:10 AM
Member Inventory: View

member #395

‣ Female

12 posts

Jinn

Genie of Arabia

☆ Offline

215 jaden

Awards: None

Hadvar clung to the warm scales of his dragon, Jaddith. The sunny weather had taken a turn for the worse when dark clouds had symbolized the forthcoming of wild rain. Not really terrible winds, but the rain was freezing cold and had soaked the little eight year old to the bone. For a kid who was probably seventy pounds soaking wet, it wasn't the best feeling.

"Jaddith?" he tentatively vocalized, drawing a concerned look and a protectiveconcernedworried wash of emotion over him.

"What is it?" she rumbled softly, gently encouraging him to clamber up on her back. The kiddo did so eagerly, soaking in her attention and concern like a weed. Plus, the warmth radiating from her as he hid beneath the wings that blocked the rain was heavenly.

"Why don't we live in a permanent place?" his voice was so innocent sounding that it nearly tore Jaddith's heart in two.

"I have some bad people after me who want my head," she admitted quietly.

"But you didn't do anything!" Hadvar adorably protested, his long hair clinging to his face in wet, stringy strands.

"No, I didn't," Jaddith murmured softly. "My kin did."

@MoonBleached

PLAYERS INVOLVED: Jinn & MoonBleached

SETTING: Albronel, Vystriana

WEATHER: random event weather change! went from sunny to storming.

TIME: in the current time. still not sure how to determine the proper date.

CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Jaddith, Hadvar, & Kazarekt

--------------------
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 12:55 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #317

‣ Female

127 posts

MoonBleached

Worldbuilder/Artist (Mentor)
Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

558 jaden

Awards: 10

Kaz absolutely loved the rain, stepping out from under an archway from where he was resting the avian spread his wings. Tilting back his head, the man closed his eyes, letting the rain wash over him. Even fluffing out his feathers so that rainwater could trickle down to the skin underneath. Rain was a beautiful thing, it helped plants grow, gave nourishment to animals and soothing like the caress from mother when you felt scared.

"Ahh bliss that this is" He spoke to no one in particular thinking himself alone. After a moment or so Kaz shook his wings slightly to even his feather out, loosely folding them. The avian reached into his pouch for a quick snack, pacing slowly as he enjoyed the weather and an herbal biscuit.

The brown thresh Avian visited many locations searching for plants to add to his collections, especially ones he did not currently posses. One could not have enough plants, and in his trade those usually meant healing plants. But some vegetable and fruit plants were scattered through his collection as well. As a good diet was just as much a good healing remedy as any one of his salves, goof body good health.

As the Avian mulled over what plants he had, Kaz just so happened to pass by a few archways, glancing over the earth had a new hill where one usually wasn't.... "Oh" he stopped in surprise it wasn't a hill but a dragon. Well that was a sight for sore eyes, standing there munching on his biscuit Kaz mulled over how he should approach this scenario... And ended up just looking like a weird peeping stalker in the process.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics