‣ Female

9038 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

19619 jaden

Awards: 17

So sometimes, I have crazy dreams. Sometimes crazy and insane off the wall stuff with awesome, long stories, and sometimes with characters. I wanna share them with you!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Verridith
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 08:19 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9038 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

19619 jaden

Awards: 17

This one I'm bringing back that happened in 2012:

It started with a group of us wanting to assassinate the traitor king; it was about fifteen soldiers, including another woman and myself. We were dressed in infantry armor and our soldiers wore red with gold accents, only what we didn't know is half of our group was allied with the king - so we enter this room and they go ALL HAIL THE KING and kill most of our guys. The chick and I are smart; we play dead. Only next? They light the room on fire and bail. :|

So we run out, and we find the king. He's like all happy to see we're women and says we can stay, but he's still a traitor to us so we try and kill him... which we fail at and it makes him mad. So we're chased out of there, and we steal some of the king's soldiers' livery and then escape outside.

I've lost my sword and only have a long dagger right now; but once we're outside (in this desolate desert like the Sahara) we notice that the king is mobilizing his entire arm to come after us. So we're like OH SHIT and run along these cliffs, and come to a graveyard. While we're doing this, we meet up with similarly-camoflauged reinforcements, our buddies. One of them kicks over this gravestone and it opens a secret entrance to this block grave thing we can hide inside. So our gang slips in there and discovers another member, a dwarf, who found a way to get water. But while we're hiding in there and talking to him (who I feel SO SORRY for because he looks utterly exhausted...), the army surrounds us. They don't know we're hiding in there yet, but this one whacky guy is like obsessed with smashing stone - who really shouldn't be strong enough to smash stone, because he's a friggin' stick - comes over and starts beating on our hideout :|

So we start panicking. One of our people, the girl from before, starts making this bomb thing and we're all preparing to be overrun. The roof's almost smashed in when one of our troop (who looks like Little John) grabs the rock roof and starts waving it around roaring like, YOU HAVE DISTURBED THE SLUMBER OF THE STONE KING or something like that. And starts freaking out a bunch of the soldiers into thinking it's a monster xD

The girl made the bomb thing and LJ tosses the stone aside and we blow up a bunch of soldiers with the bomb. Now, we're all fighting - and I lose my sword, so I'm running around stealing enemies' weapons, but most of what I get is either broken, too small, or too flimsy. Eventually, we corner the king. But he's all smug because reinforcements are coming.

HALF MY STUPID TROOP BAILS. The assholes. :| And so this guy who looks like Aragorn and I are with the king still, and we start talking to him because we're gonna kill him and then realize: he's not the traitor we all think he is. Now, his reinforcements are the ones who'll try to kill him, because they know we're buddies.

Now the king's the one who's panicking. So we tell him we'll keep him safe, and we run up this hillside and then it's like... up on top of that hill is this modern little urban commumity with streets and cars and shit. So we steal a couple of bikes in this one guy's yard - with the king stupidly choosing a unicycle, which he doesn't know how to ride - and bail down the street.

Aragorn-guy goes ahead to track down the rest of our troop, who've all disappeared off the face of the planet. I'm trying to teach the king how to ride a unicycle, and have to keep making him dodge cars, when we start coming up on this old hippie van. Well, we decide to take a look inside of it and the little midget girl who was also part of our group is sleeping in there, but nobody else. And she's like YOU WOKE ME UP BEETCHES and realizes who it is, then tells us the group spread themselves between a few different cars. So we're like oh fuck, now we get to track down every vehicle going this way and see what ones hold our gang.

We end up finding the other two, and the rest of the soldiers are hot on our tail, so our caravan starts hauling ass and driving really fast. EXCEPT stupidly by the time this is happening, it's getting light outside and mom wakes me up. Dx I wanna know what happens next LOL.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics