<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Hi oh!, I am a person who does things and stuff

Hello everyone my name is Izzy and I like pie.

What not enough? fine I'll tell you my life story.

It was a lonely and cold night in the scary state of Arizona, where you are just as likely to get robbed as you are to get heat stroke. I was walking by the nuclear power plant as I saw a rabbit run straight at me. I took a defensive stance, yet it was to no avail as it jumped at me and mauled me. I then woke up finding my hair had grown an extra 3 inches and had a thick beard. Now I am yelled at by my parents as they wish for me to shave, yet this is my first time ever having a beard, I will never shave this beard, this is an amazing beard.

That's about it. I'm a simple person. I like to exist and I do things that I think are fun. I hope we all can have a good time .
^

user posted image
Welcome to BTACD!! :D Glad to have you part of our community! I am Blazeh/Verri, this site's admin! ~

LOL gotta watch those evil rabbits! Looks like you need some coyotes to snack on 'em xD I used to live in the desert of Cali and boy, rabbits were everywhere, and the jackrabbits were the worst! Evil buggers! (but cottontails <3)

If you haven't already, your next step is to choose one of our official mentors to help you on your way! Each mentor wears a small red gem beside their name on the forum user posted image and their statuses and info about them can be found here. They will help answer questions, help you find your first thread and create your first character!

Don't forget to join our Discord - it's where the majority of our ooc chatter goes, and has some great resources for you to take advantage of :D <3

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table! <3 See ya around!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^

Heyo, and welcome to BTACD. I'm Fyfergrund, co-admin, but you can call me Fyfer or Fyfe. Glad to have you on board.^^
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: