<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

Setting Information

All information on the current country can be found here:

Land of Kidochi

» Words of War, Blazeh, YOU

This thread is stemming off from Clarion Call, in which Cipher, my demon, was asked to choose a partner to travel to Kurai with him and go meet the Lord of War! Thus, PM or otherwise contact me if you're interested in hoppin' in this one, so we can plan them together accordingly!

Thank y'all 8D

PLAYERS INVOLVED:
@Verridith (Blazeh)

SETTING:
In Kidochi, nearing Kenkyo. Pestilence territory.

WEATHER:
Clear and very cold.

TIME:
1 day ahead of current! Morning.

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
Cipher (Blazeh)

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^

A weredragon woman hadn't been his first choice of partner; he had been on his way to find someone Legacy had mentioned, when the weredragon had arrived at the sound-barrier, and their paths crossed. Deciding that swiftness would be better than traveling leagues out of his way, Cipher easily agreed and they set off; however, the portal that had supposed to have led to the land of Tatakai in Kurai had somehow gone off course.

It was expected, of course. Cipher knew how strange Kurai's Markers could act, frozen and embedded within the earth as they were. And now that they were here, portals would not operate to get them out unless they went in search for a Hellgate, one of the few connections to the outside Realms that this particular one had. It was an unusual Realm at best - getting in was easy. Getting out was another problem entirely...

"Remember, be as quiet as you can," the demon warned, shutting the portal behind him with a wave of one hand; he looked at his partner and nodded towards an old and gnarled white tree, leafless, where three sets of small eyes could be seen, reflecting the scarlet light of the moon. "We're in dangerous territory here, friend. Keep your voice down, or those little heathens will alert much bigger creatures we're ill-fitted to deal with."

Cipher was a tall demon, lanky but muscular; he had pale skin and long white hair, his eyes teal as the sea. He wore a black tunic and breeches overlaid by a thick black trenchcoat, studded with triangular pieces of metal along the shoulders and chest, and tall riding boots that had seen too long on the road. Though he wore little in the way of accessories, he wore a simple black-stone pendant carved into the shape of a claw and embedded with two blue gems.

Sometimes, he could summon two large blue and white eagle wings, but right now he was focused on stealth more than the ability to fly. His demi-form was nice... but much too obvious here. Regarding the eyes that blinked at them warily, Cipher shook his head and sighed.

"We should be going to the War Fortress, but we arrived severely off-course. It's in Tatakai, and we're currently in... I believe Kidochi. Those look like the black mountains there, and the Dragon-Crash tower there." He pointed a ways east and south of them. "We're in Pestilence land. An entire ocean stands between us and our destination. Which means... we need to find a ship that'll bear us."

Cipher sighed, and ran his fingers through his wavy, unkempt hair. "There's no ports anywhere near us. Not official ones. Which means we'll probably have to deal with pirates... or worse. Our best bet might be to simply make it to the coast. What do you say, Levy?"

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: