<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
C-Box
This cbox is directly connected to our Discord, here!

» A Wild Witty Title Has Appeared!, It uses "Awkward-Introduction"!
`Lielixthe
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 07:19 AM
Member Inventory: View

member #427

‣ Female

5 posts

Lielixthe

lurker

☆ Offline

175 jaden

Awards: None

I never quite know how to do these things... And you might have already seen me poking around on the discord too.

Well, I'm Lielixthe. You can call me Liel, or Lie or L or anything really, as long as I can tell you're referring to me I'll respond!

Started RPing when I was 16 or 17 I don't actually remember; fast-forward a couple of years, a good number of RP partners leaving and/or RP sites closing and my own RL obligations taking up way too much of my time, I stopped. Then two months ago a good friend of mine offered to DM for me after coming back from abroad and basically introduce me to the world of DnD? (I'd always wanted to play, but it's difficult to find a group)It's been really great and our group is really awesome (if easily distracted away from the main plotline by the newest shiny quest). We'd recently started doing out-of-session RP, and it just reawakened my itch to do RP.

I've known of BTACD for a while now, even clicked in and around for a bit; just never quite took the plunge until now. Anyhow, here I am! *waves* Looking forward to writing with you all!
^
Fyfergrund
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 05:18 PM
Group Icon

member #255

‣ Male

1083 posts

Fyfergrund

Admin
The Old Man of BTACD

☆ Online

28817 jaden

Awards: 6

Heyo, Lielixthe, and welcome to BTACD! I'm Fyfergrund, site co-admin, and resident old man, but you can call be Fyfer, Fyfe, or Fyf.

Glad to have you here, and look forward to RPing with you.^^
^
Verridith
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 04:59 AM
Group Icon

member #1

‣ Female

9398 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Offline

17370 jaden

Awards: 31

[S]IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE[/gs]

Welcome officially to BTACD, Liel! :D I'm Verri/Blazeh, the derpmin! Glad to have you here <3

Your next step is to choose a mentor if you haven't already, here:
http://btacdragons.com/mentorproject.php

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

web
statistics