<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Plot with Liel!

Character List
  • Veraciel Faction of Hope | Kitsune-pretending-to-be-human
    Short-term Plot: Rescuing people and defending cities against the current pushback by the dragons.
    Mid-term Plot: Wants to make sign language a mainstream thing, for selfish reasons, but also because it's useful.
    Long-term Plot: Try and convince Faction to de-escalate their plans to just establishing a independent nation(?) instead of the all-out war going on right now
^

I might toss someone at ya! :D Though I know you were talking to @Mavanger already about plotting something, I have a little bit of time to spare and I adore your kitsune! Would you mind a lore-based thread at all to play with some ideas to apply to PB later? (I have some chars I am dyiiing to use but they're tied up in PB currently xD)

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^

QUOTE (Verridith @ Oct 14 2017, 07:53 PM)
I might toss someone at ya! :D Though I know you were talking to @Mavanger already about plotting something, I have a little bit of time to spare and I adore your kitsune! Would you mind a lore-based thread at all to play with some ideas to apply to PB later? (I have some chars I am dyiiing to use but they're tied up in PB currently xD)

Wow it's almost a month since you posted this -- but if you're still up for it I'm down for a lore-based thread ^^
^

I would totally love to still, though I might be a bit slower, haha! <3 Might you be interested in writing with a thief called Red, and/or his adoptive son Zunin?

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: