<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Where the Wild Wolf Roams, Nechesa, MoonBleached, you
MoonBleached
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 04:49 AM
Member Inventory: View

member #317

‣ Female

142 posts

MoonBleached

Worldbuilder/Artist (Mentor)
Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

3383 jaden

Awards: 11

PLAYERS INVOLVED: @MoonBleached, @Nechesa, you

SETTING: Myrlands, Wulfein Woods , within Myr territory

WEATHER: Slightly cloudy

TIME: two days before present

CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Sirisial (Nech) , Coryinthia (Moon-Moon)

--------------------
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 08:38 AM

member #317

‣ Female

142 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

3383 jaden

'Hummmmmmbzzzzzz' yawning the sunbathed wolf snuck a peak down her nose where a ladybug decided to land. Tickling, a corner flared, skin wrinkled, eyes squinted... 'Aaachoooooo' with this outburst the ladybug went flying, indignantly writing itself in the air to fly the opposite direct the wolf was.

Wrinkled nose, she'd snort again bring a massive paw to her face rubbing the itch away. Reaching forward with both paws tails curled into the air as she stretched, yawning again. She'd stand languidly padding towards a close by stream leaning, sniffing the water before indulging in a drink. Mid lap she'd heard a rustling of underbrush, raising an eyebrow blue glow crept into her eyes, scanning the area in front of her. Pose froze only movement from a playful breeze rustling leaf and fur alike.

--------------------
^
Nechesa
 Posted: May 28 2017, 06:41 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

242 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

484 jaden

Awards: 5

Keeping low, Sirisial stared at the wolf through a bush. She had detected a hint of her presence, and was looking her way, but the young wolf had no intention of showing herself. Not yet.

Narrowing her red eyes, she looked the veritable giant up and down. This wasn't a wolf she knew, and therefore, she was suspicious. What was her reason for treading upon the soil that belonged to another? Was she a would-be conqueror? Her size would certainly fit that motivation. Still, even the biggest wolf was no match for the force of a pack if they stood alone.

Hovering in place, she waited. She wanted to know just how much the stranger suspected that she wasn't alone.

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

Athena | Cordella | Dorah | Ingrid | Isadora | Lyfe | Nechesa | Ra'ein | Rose |
Runa | Sirisial | Tolmiros | Valstrath

Thanks to SpiritSai for her beautiful art!
^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 07:47 AM

member #317

‣ Female

142 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

3383 jaden

Ear twitched as a squirrel burst from the bushes near where the initial rustle came from, hot on its tail a red fox intent on the fluffy greyer it was chasing. She, still against the commotion watched as the rodent saw her first it squeaked with a fluid motion changed direction leaving the still oblivious fox back into the woods. You could hear them tearing through the underbrush till apparently the squirrel had gotten the better of the poor fox, it's chattering a tell tail sign the small animal had found a good tree to find respite in.

All they while she'd stood there unmoved listening to their racket a hint of smile played in her glowing eyes. A moment or two later a grumbling sound echoed from her in that moment she come to life again, laughing "Guess that fox was not the only one hungry this morning" leaning towards the water again she tried to stave off the emptiness drilling a hole in her stomach. 'Time for some grub' She'd thought smoothly moving from the waters edge right towards where the squirrel and fox burst from.

'What to hunt' that thought swimming in her head, she trod closer to the hidden wolf oblivious of its presence.

--------------------
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 01:40 PM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

242 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

484 jaden

The large wolf came closer, and Sirisial faltered, debating whether to take a step back. She opted instead to stay in place, but she wasn't sure if the wolf knew she was there and was just playing the fool or she was genuinely clueless.

Taking a steadying breath, seeing no point in hiding behind a bush and watching, she stepped out with an air of confidence that she wasn't entirely sure she felt.

"You, stranger wolf. You are upon the lands of my pack," she told the giant in an authoritative voice. "I should hope you are not planning to take our resources, especially without approaching the Alpha for permission!"

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 09:57 PM

member #317

‣ Female

142 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

3383 jaden

Jumping up out of her fur with a yelp Corry side'step'ed into shadow taking on her incorporeal form. Hackles raised she was to curious to run but as her actions showed she wasn't afraid to make distance between her and what ever had so suddenly spoken to her. Looking around she found the small thing that had startled her, a tiny (to her thought) wolf had appeared from the underbrush like a rat from the sewers, suddenly and without warning. Although much cuter and not so rat like as she looked the small fur-ball up and down.

Wisp like fur flattening slightly her foggy red eyes drank the young wolf in, heart beat visibly slowing down as the tension from her scare subsided as what had been said fluttered back to her.

"Who's lands might that be?" Her voice echoed past white alabaster teeth almost invisible lips forming her words, her voice an eerie melody to company her new look "Food was all I was after, a place to rest" judging by the look on the small ones face she might think otherwise "I am just traveling through, a wanderer, I surely do not mean any trouble"

--------------------
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 09:13 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

242 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

484 jaden

Sirisial kept up a firm glare.

"You are in the lands of the Myr!" she said curtly. "And whether you shall eat or sleep, that decision belongs to my pack. The owner of the territory makes the rules. You must know that. Every wolf knows that. Furthermore, I can't take a stranger's word that they don't mean any trouble."

Walking to flank the larger wolf, muscles tensed readily in case she reacted badly, she tossed her head at her; an instructional gesture to tell her to move.

"You will walk ahead of me, and do so peacefully," she ordered. "My pack will decide whether your words are truth or you must leave. If you run, I will deem you a threat and my elders will hunt you down."

Alright, maybe she couldn't guarantee that last part. But she was kind of relying on the verbal intimidation tactic. It wasn't like she could match the wolf size wise.

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 10:31 AM

member #317

‣ Female

142 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

3383 jaden

Raising an eyebrow as the small nugget talked 'Myr lands' the larger wolf thought 'haven't been this way in a while, wonder if they did some expanding of their borders?' Remembering the last time she was through their land, that time there was no chicken nugget welcome wagon.

Letting out a snort of laughter towards her thoughts the she-wolf's eyes refocused as the small one flanked around tossing her head. She'd turn to look at the nugget trying so hard to be authoritative, not wanting to disrespect the amount of courage it took Cory 'stepped' back into her fur, now blue eyes, calm with a quiet glimmer of amusement stared towards the smaller she-wolf.

"I promise I do not mean any trouble" She smiled kindly "I would not mind meeting your pack, I have had good experience with some members of your ranks, and its such a lovely day for a stroll" She'd grin while talking, gingerly stepping walking in the direction the smaller wolf gestured.

Speaking over her shoulder "My name is Coryinthia, Thia or Cory will do, no need to speak my full name. Unless you are one who feels for formality over ease"

--------------------
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 05:36 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

242 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

484 jaden

Sirisial hesitated. Did this wolf know members of her pack? It was possible, she reasoned, that this wolf had been around before she was born, or when she was too young to remember. The only other reason for her to be so casual about this would be trickery, trying to convince her that she was friendly when she in fact had malicious intentions.

The young wolf decided to allow Coryinthia to keep her position ahead of her instead of attempting to stride ahead in an act of dominance. She would rather not present her back to a potential enemy.

"We will see if those of the Myr truly know you," she replied as Cory introduced herself, instead of saying her own name in return.

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 12:41 PM

member #317

‣ Female

142 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

3383 jaden

A slight quirk to her mouth in response to the small wolf's words. "I bet there will be at least someone who'll recognize me" Cory murmured it would be a sad day if Jess and Torekko had met with a fate most foul. Pondering these thoughts she walked in front for some time in quiet before her stomach let out an audible grumble. Turning her head so she could have an eye on the small nugget "Do you have anything to eat?"

She sounded childish, but when it came to food she often whined and moaned. The dire disliked being hungry, preferring the feeling of a full belly and a nice warm place to take a nap. Along with someone to play with above most else. She might even refuse to move if her stomach growled any louder.

--------------------
^
Nechesa
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 08:20 AM
Group Icon

member #267

‣ Female

242 posts

Nechesa

Council
dragonrider

☆ Offline

484 jaden

The young wolf turned to look at the dire wolf with a short, incredulous scoff and a look to match. She was asking her about food? What was she, her mother?

"No," was her blunt, sour response. "I don't. I can totally see why you'd think I would, though. Y'know, with all my bags and pockets and all."

The sass was strong in this one.

"If you're hungry, wait until we get there," she harrumphed, turning back to continue on her way with the unmistakable gait of a surly teenager. "If you're who you say you are, you might be allowed something to eat."

--------------------
---
WHO DO I PLAY?

^
MoonBleached
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 11:50 AM

member #317

‣ Female

142 posts

MoonBleached

Dammit Moon Moon

☆ Offline

3383 jaden

She whined as another audible grumble rounded through her stomach. She'd had enough of it, even as the scent of other wolves grew closer. She'd recognize these smells, they were only a short jog away from some of Myr pack members. Cory stopped, turned and flopped down in front of the smaller wolf. "Please, even if its some berries? It's not really hunting if I eat something that would be for the birds right?"

Farther in her scent had been picked up, some of the pack grew close to investigate who this foreign scent was from. One in particular was far more excited than the rest, they'd lifted out of their den and began to trot happily towards the two.

Cory would flip over on her back in a submissive pose nosing up at the smaller wolf a pitiful expression on her face. "Pah-lease?"

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: