by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...
Forum Rules Character Information

Remember to post your new characters in this forum ONLY; not any of these subforums. We will move your topic for you once accepted. For onsite apps, put your entire character in the new thread - for offsite apps, make sure to use the offsite form!

One thread per character, doHTML is allowed. Please double-check your names and add links to your character's thread in the Names and Pages post located here!

Apps will be marked and moved upon completion of approval. Thank you!!! :D

Character Info Rules

Add Reply
New Poll

Add To Player Group, have a character for a group? add here!
BTACD offers several player IC groups, such as wolf packs and lion prides; this topic is to make sure your characters are added to these groups, and their info placed on the proper page! Here is links to our existing player groups:

Add My Character!
Please fill out the form below to get your Group character added to the appropriate page! All Player Group characters will have a free chibi made by one of our official artists, as well.

CODE
[i]I want my character added to a Player Group![/i]
[b]NAME OF CHARACTER:[/b] (your character's name)
[b]GROUP:[/b] (what group you want the character added to)
[b]SPECIES:[/b] (wolf? human? lion? gryphon? what species, harold, gosh?!?!?!)
[b]RANK:[/b] (what rank in the group will they have?)
[b]BLURB:[/b] (please write a short blurb about them to put on the page beside their image - a few sentences or a paragraph please!)

** DO NOTE that wolves and lions can also be listed as packless/prideless as loners or rogues! Gryphons, currently, do not have a no-Flight section.

Thank you!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
I want my character added to a Player Group!
NAME OF CHARACTER: Isaac
Group: Order of Mages
Species: Human
BLURB: A highly motivated student of magic who seeks to master the elements of thunder and light. He inherited his magical ability from his parents and is now determined to make the best of it. After the disappearance of his father, he doggedly searches for him, wishing to see him once more.

--------------------
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Lylith
GROUP: Ruby Faction
SPECIES: Shar
BLURB: Lylith is a hot headed basket case with the fire red hair to match. She holds an intense magical ability that she cannot always control, and doesn't always want to control. Lylith is new to the world of stealth and thievery, though well trained in combat, and eager to prove her worth. She prefers the use of either the kukri strapped to her side or the various kunai hidden in her armor. When weapons fail her she may unleash her power and control her victim's fears. Unlike many Shars who will often regard this as a last resort, she revels in the ecstasy of relinquishing control.
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Gallow
GROUP: Packs; Myr Pack
SPECIES: Wolf
BLURB: Gallow is a loyal Elite who came from another pack long ago. He has unusual ears - acting as functional, yet vestigial, wings - and unusual hooves on his back legs. Unfortunately, he has no drienar anymore, as his spirit familiar was killed almost seventy years prior. His drienar was a tufted deer named Zilver.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Dane Cartwright
GROUP: Order of mages
SPECIES: Dark Elf (younger)
RANK: Honorary Master Wizard but, for all practical purposes, only a magic user (see backstory)
BLURB: Despite his lack of natural affinity for magic Dane desperately wanted to be a mage. As he grew he was trained in swordplay by his family and picked up tattooing as a hobby. After he left his parents household he joined the order of mages. As a student he had already reached his potential by the second year of study. Frustrated by his inability to progress further he began to experiment in means to augment his meger abilities. Eventually he worked out a method of making a magical tattoo ink. He presented his findings (except his methods for creating the ink) to a group of mages and they awarded him an honorary title of Master Wizard for discovering a new branch of magic. For many years he worked at perfecting his magical art. Currently (Alu, the 23rd of Meiva; 13030.) he is in the middle of nowhere Felnova attempting to avoid the Faction of Hope.

--------------------
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Cynzalia
GROUP: Packs - Vehn Pack
SPECIES: Vystrian Wolf
BLURB: A raging flame, Cynzalia is the antithesis pairbond to her mate Fimbulvetr. With her burnt off wings constantly providing pain to be angry at, most of the troublemakers among the Vehn are convinced to behave when threatened with being subject to her fiery wrath. She can often be found arguing with her Freya, Flynn the lizard. In spite of her rage, she can be quite insecure of her place among the Vehn due to being aware of her reputation, her curious element, and the fact that she once had wings - all things that make her stick out like a sore thumb among the pack.

--------------------
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Ketsuru
GROUP: Royal Pestilence Pack
SPECIES: Hellwolf
BLURB: Ketsuryu is fast, agile, and has enough venom to kill lesser creatures in seconds. Fiercely loyal, she will do anything for her kingdom.

--------------------
You know, we all thought I was crazy... Oh wait, I still am! :3 *insane cackling*
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Noe/Noaydara
GROUP: Order of Mages
SPECIES: Circadian Dragon; Pure; Faded/Nzani
BLURB:
A late adolescent circadian dragon whose true dragon form has been sealed away by trauma, as well as significant control over her power. Though she has a great amount of potential, anxiety and panic cause her larger spells to backfire more often than not. She tends to isolate herself for fear of repeating the catastrophe that led to her exile from the Nzani and the death of her mother. The longer she stays up without sleep, the more prone to panic she becomes.

NAME OF CHARACTER: Oteros
GROUP: Wolf Packs; Thanatos (verri don't make a chibi I will bite your ankles if you do)
SPECIES: Hellwolf; Death Kingdom; Empyrean
The result of Icarath's experiments with empyrean procedures. A ruthless, persistent hunter. Possesses ejectable spines, a morning star tail, two heads, and a look that can kill (literally). Serves Lethias unquestioningly, but a small spark within his trapped spirit starts to itch everytime he sees Icarath.

--------------------
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Aurum
GROUP: Duscae Equus herd
SPECIES: Equus
BLURB: Aurum is the levelheaded daughter of Anor, and is set apart along with her sisters by her carnivorous nature. The remains of a herd destroyed by Scylla's wrath, then resettling in the herd, Aurum makes herself useful as best she can, and tries to keep her siblings in line as best she possibly can manage. Close to her father, you can see this young equus hanging out around her sisters, or hunting for the prey which she needs to sustain herself with her father.

--------------------
Aiahnaiah(Healer's Attempt)
Aurum(Thundering hooves)
Ashanta/Ishizu(Forgotten together)
Lusin/Diell(Silver wings)
Khrisstopher/Jhessikha/Angilicia/Xavier(Queen & Messenger)
Umbrun/Glacias(Facing Fears)
Perilia/Zinnos(Reserved)
One/Two/Three(Old friends and new places)
Iruk(Reserved)
Layla(Reserved)
Cadell(Mix Tape)
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Cyra

GROUP: Duscae herd

SPECIES: Pegasus

BLURB: Quiet, gentle, a dreamer, from the outside Cyra is as soft as a dandelion head. Inside, however, there lies a practical, strong-willed adventurer whose heart is set on exploring the unknown and dangerous places of the Realms.

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan.

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Myth

GROUP: Order of Mages

SPECIES: Direwolf

BLURB: Naturally gifted with control over the Light Element, Myth, through his own limitations has learnt that power is not all there is to being powerful. A nice young Direwolf, Myth tries to look on the bright side of life, he is nevertheless down-to-earth and a realist when it comes to the harsher facts of life, magic and the war.

--------------------
CHARACTERS =Cyra, Alucius, Myth, Titius, Garvan, Thia, Aeliana, Terva, Bruttia, Helena (Pair-Bonded)Rochlan, Reunan, (Bonded) Valerian, Tovran, Lithan.

(Red is for characters in Current Threads! ALL are still open for Lore or Historical threads)
^
NAME OF CHARACTER: Veryl
GROUP: Duscae Equus Herd
SPECIES: Unicorn; Equus
BLURB: Veryl is the carnivorous, youngest daughter of Anor. She came from a now deceased herd of Equus after Scylla's raging storms and eventually settled in the Duscae Herd and demands that ones outside of her family call her Whirlwind. She often wanders off for sometimes days at a time and seems detached from the rest of the herd. She tries her best to make herself useful to her family and (sometimes) the herd when required.

This post has been edited by Mimifan: Apr 15 2018, 03:58 PM

--------------------
Charries:

Veryl/Whirlwind, Female, Equus (That adventuro babbo~!)
Azure, Female, V. Wolf (That soggo babbo~!)
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll