<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» Chaos is on the Agenda
A pleasure to meet you all and a pleasure to jump into this site! It's the first one that's caught my eye in quite a couple years. I can't wait to get started and meet some new friends. I've got a couple different ideas boiling for characters I could create and I'm hopeful that you'll all like them and we can start writing together soon!
user posted image
Welcome to BTACD!! :D Glad to have you part of our community! My name is Blazeh/Verri, the derpmin of this wonderful place!

Loved your app! At some point I want to go finish reading the sample when I have time, but what I read was spectacular <3

If you haven't already, your next step is to choose one of our official mentors to help you on your way! Each mentor wears a small red gem beside their name on the forum user posted image and their statuses and info about them can be found here. They will help answer questions, help you find your first thread and create your first character!

Don't forget to join our Discord - it's where the majority of our ooc chatter goes, and has some great resources for you to take advantage of :D <3

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table! <3 See ya around!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: