<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

» unrelated role-play rules *, Please read these over first; thank you.
fallenskye
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 08:26 PM

member #0

0 posts

fallenskye

Unregistered

jaden

BTACD is going to be starting up an unrelated forum, where you can role-play with other BTACD members. For this reason, however, we have to lay some ground rules about what you can and cannot do when role-playing here!

i. Rules for main role-play do not apply here; however, if you expect to involve vaguely sexual acts or anything else that would violate main r/p rules, please put a warning in your title. Please keep in mind that sex-related role-play must still be fade-to-black, or taken to email.

ii. If you can't change the title, please put it in large bold letters at the head of your role-play topic's start.

iii. In order to start or participate in an unrelated, you must have at least one character in the main role-play.

iv. You may have as many unrelated role-plays as you like; however, there are some limitations. One of which is, naturally, that you must be able to keep up with them all. Following rule three, for every unrelated role-plays you have, you must have one thread in the main role-play.

Thanks, and have fun role-playing in our unrelated section!
^
Verridith
 Posted: May 5 2015, 01:24 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9483 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

9795 jaden

Awards: 31

These have been updated, as they were reverted to an older set during the move. Thankies!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: