Blackbird doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
About:: No Information
Joined: 14-May 18
Last Seen: Jun 23 2018, 05:24 PM
Local Time: Aug 16 2018, 10:46 AM
31 posts (0.3 per day)
( 0.07% of total forum posts )
May 18 2018, 02:20 PM
PLAYERS INVOLVED: Blackbird, Drakka
SETTING: Khankirae, town of Leonine
WEATHER: Sun is beginning to peak over the horizon. Fairly cool beneath the heat because EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE
TIME: Current, 5 am
CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Tygris, Fleet
May 16 2018, 06:38 PM
Rightmost Head (Blue): Eos
Middlemost Head (Gold): Erinyes
Leftmost Head (Red): EnyoGender:
Male, Female, Male
Eos, Erinyes, and Enyo, or as they are collectively referred to - Kavherus, are a prime speciment of a Cerberus. At the shoulder, they stand twenty four feet, although their posture can make them seem much larger. Eos tends to keep his head relaxed, not bothering with posturing. Erinyes stands tall and proud, head high and chest puffed out. Enyo is somewhere in between - he tends to keep his head thrust out, fur bristled, aggressive. Their fur is wolf-like, black as a raven's wing, and medium in length. If one were to get close enough to touch it, it would be rather rough and coarse to the touch.
Like many Cerberi who retain all three personalities, their faces are littered with scars. Enyo has the most, all of them on the right side of his face, to the point part of his ear has been torn away. He is the one who is punished by Erinyes the most, and thus has taken the brunt of the scars. Eos has the least, with only a few small scars speckled on the left side of his face. Being fairly docile, lost in his thoughts, he is punished the least. Erinyes has scars on the left side of her face from Enyo's fangs, although not to the degree that Enyo has.Abilities:Hellfire
- like any Cerberus, Kavherus maintains control over hellfire. Eos is able to breathe flames like a flamethrower, Erinyes can create, and throw, fireballs, and Enyo is able to replace their saliva with lava. Overuse of these abilities will burn their throats, leaving them unable to use this ability for a up to a week.Shared Senses
- Eos, Enyo, and Erinyes are able to share what they see, hear, and smell with each other at will. Overuse will result in a bad headache on the user, while excessive overuse will result in a crippling migraine.Explosive Throw
- Eos is able to create a flammable gas from his mouth, Enyo is able to create an explosive gas. Erinyes is able to make a spark. When used together, this creates an explosive fireball, or firebreath. This is highly dangerous to the user, however, and should only be used when at risk of death. If not timed correctly, could explode in their faces and kill them.
May 15 2018, 10:10 PM
PLAYERS INVOLVED: Blackbird, Fyfergrund
SETTING: Not far from the Myr Densite
WEATHER: Sunny, rather cool being early morning. Has a slight breeze
TIME: Current | 8 am
CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Akatse, Borborygmos
May 15 2018, 09:05 PM
Lythium is not your average Vystrian Wolf. She is fairly short, standing three foot at the shoulder compared to the average four of the others of her species. Her fur is largely a light grey, with a handful of darker stripes on her front end, as well as her eyebrows. She has a white muzzle, which extends to her cheek, down onto her chest, stripes on her left foreleg, stomach, and hips. Aside from her left foreleg, the rest of her legs have light grey 'boots', of varying lengths. Her She has what looks to be a light grey cowl, which extends down along her bakc, and covers her tail. Her tail has a star-like light grey marking, with a jagged stripe near the tip. It is hard to say whether her eyes are blue or silver, but they are silver, with a bright blue glue. Each step throws up a small explosion of blue light, and it streams constantly from her eyes and ears. When she speaks, there is a slight blue light that seems to smoke from her mouth.
Her companion is a snake, with glistening blue scales. Often, it winds itself along her leg.Abilities:
Lythium's abilities focus on light and air.Flashlight
- Lythium is able to form a ball of light in her mouth, which acts as a flashlight of sorts. However, when using this, she is unable to see anything.Light orb
- Lythium is able to make short-lasting orbs of light that hover where they are made, providing a short-lived lamp of sorts. This takes energy, and when she gets one hundred feet away from it, it fades away.Wind-mastery
- Lythium is able to guide the winds, telling them to switch directions and go as she wishes. This takes a varying amount of energy, depending on the strength of the winds. Small breezes will do little, but gales will leave her near collapse.Twister
- Is able to create a twister of varying sizes. This drains her energy heavily, even small ones being very taxing.
May 15 2018, 08:46 PM
Eirain is definitely a very striking wolf. Her fur is largely a deep, rich blue, as though spun out of deep ocean water. The fur on the front half of her underside is long and thick, as though she has the bottom half of a mane. The fur of her front paws, the top half of the underside of her tail, the inside of her ears, and her cheeks, are all white in color. She has navy colored ears, with a stripe that goes down her spine, and the underside of the bottom half of her tail is navy colored as well, along with the end of her muzzle. There are tiger-like streaks of a bright, almost glowing light blue color. Her eyes seem to constantly glow, with a light blue sheen. She stands four and a half feet are her shoulder, although she seems much smaller as she tends to slouch.
Her Familiar is a rat, grey in color with pink paws, and rather ratty, mangy fur.Abilities:
Eirain's abilities revolve largely around water.Breath-holding
- Eirain is able to hold her breath for up to half an hour under water. However, anything over fifteen minutes will result in her being winded afterwards. If she nears the end of the half hour, she will be winded for the rest of the day.Water-purification
- Eirain is able to purify polluted, or dirty, water sources. However, she takes the pollution into herself, and thus has to be careful, as doing too much at once can make her sick.Swimming
- Eirain is able to swim at the speed of a run, with little push-back.State-change
- Eirain is able to change water from liquid to vapor or solid, from solid to liquid or vapor, or from vapor to liquid or solid. This uses energy, and the greater the transformation, the more energy it uses.