<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

Character Information

If you don't wish to create a webpage for your character, post your profiles in this forum ONLY; not any of these subforums. We will move your topic for you.

One thread per character, doHTML is allowed. Please double-check your names and add links to your character's thread in the Names and Pages post located here!

Apps will be marked and moved upon completion of approval.

Character Info Rules

» Add To Player Group, have a character for a group? add here!

BTACD offers several player IC groups, such as wolf packs and lion prides; this topic is to make sure your characters are added to these groups, and their info placed on the proper page! Here is links to our existing player groups:

Add My Character!
Please fill out the form below to get your Group character added to the appropriate page! All Player Group characters will have a free chibi made by one of our official artists, as well.

CODE
[i]I want my character added to a Player Group![/i]
[b]NAME OF CHARACTER:[/b] (your character's name)
[b]GROUP:[/b] (what group you want the character added to)
[b]SPECIES:[/b] (wolf? human? lion? gryphon? what species, harold, gosh?!?!?!)
[b]RANK:[/b] (what rank in the group will they have?)
[b]BLURB:[/b] (please write a short blurb about them to put on the page beside their image - a few sentences or a paragraph please!)

** DO NOTE that wolves and lions can also be listed as packless/prideless as loners or rogues! Gryphons, currently, do not have a no-Flight section.

Thank you!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^

I want my character added to a Player Group!
NAME OF CHARACTER: Isaac
Group: Order of Mages
Species: Human
BLURB: A highly motivated student of magic who seeks to master the elements of thunder and light. He inherited his magical ability from his parents and is now determined to make the best of it. After the disappearance of his father, he doggedly searches for him, wishing to see him once more.

--------------------
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Lylith
GROUP: Ruby Faction
SPECIES: Shar
BLURB: Lylith is a hot headed basket case with the fire red hair to match. She holds an intense magical ability that she cannot always control, and doesn't always want to control. Lylith is new to the world of stealth and thievery, though well trained in combat, and eager to prove her worth. She prefers the use of either the kukri strapped to her side or the various kunai hidden in her armor. When weapons fail her she may unleash her power and control her victim's fears. Unlike many Shars who will often regard this as a last resort, she revels in the ecstasy of relinquishing control.
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Gallow
GROUP: Packs; Myr Pack
SPECIES: Wolf
BLURB: Gallow is a loyal Elite who came from another pack long ago. He has unusual ears - acting as functional, yet vestigial, wings - and unusual hooves on his back legs. Unfortunately, he has no drienar anymore, as his spirit familiar was killed almost seventy years prior. His drienar was a tufted deer named Zilver.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: MoonBleached
GROUP: Packs; War Pack
SPECIES: Hellwolf
BLURB: Feircly loyal to her pack, even if she doesn't much like killing her own pack even if they do wrong. She must eat or become sickly, so eat she will on whatever is available. Dusk on the other hand would not care who or why cause, "I get to kill things"

NAME OF CHARACTER: Corynthia
GROUP: Loner
SPECIES: Direwolf
BLURB: The only pack she ever belonged to was her families, they were loners as well, always on the move. She is an oddity and was never born nor acquired a drienar, sometimes its a sore subject and at some point she hopes that she will be able to be graced with one later in life. Though it is highly unlikely with all the stories she has heard.

--------------------
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Fryoth
GROUP: Mahdros pride
SPECIES: Lion
BLURB: Fryoth is a talented mindmage, and is often in the company of saurians that he has made allies. His goal is to serve the Mahdros as a warrior, but being an outcast makes this difficult.
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Havarisk (also goes by Riska)
GROUP: The Faen Pride
SPECIES: Lion
BLURB: As her name pertends, her taking of risks is well known in her pride. She is still very loyal, and this half-aurum lioness is willing to do anything to save her fellow members of the Faen.
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Dane Cartwright
GROUP: Order of mages
SPECIES: Dark Elf (younger)
RANK: Honorary Master Wizard but, for all practical purposes, only a magic user (see backstory)
BLURB: Despite his lack of natural affinity for magic Dane desperately wanted to be a mage. As he grew he was trained in swordplay by his family and picked up tattooing as a hobby. After he left his parents household he joined the order of mages. As a student he had already reached his potential by the second year of study. Frustrated by his inability to progress further he began to experiment in means to augment his meger abilities. Eventually he worked out a method of making a magical tattoo ink. He presented his findings (except his methods for creating the ink) to a group of mages and they awarded him an honorary title of Master Wizard for discovering a new branch of magic. For many years he worked at perfecting his magical art. Currently (Alu, the 23rd of Meiva; 13030.) he is in the middle of nowhere Felnova attempting to avoid the Faction of Hope.
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Vryheid
GROUP: Myr pack
SPECIES: Bloodwolf/Direwolf Hybrid
BLURB: Though Vryheid calls himself a wolf of the Myr pack, his true allegiances lie with Isengrim, Vryheid's current Wielder.
^

NAME OF CHARACTER: Maeya
GROUP: Mahdros Vystrian Lion Pride
SPECIES: Vystrian Lion
BLURB: Maeya is generally easy going and enjoys spending time with her pride and learning about each individual member. She can be intimidating due to her regal personality, but is quite kind to those who are respectful of her. She takes her job extremely seriously, and hates when anyone opposes her. True to her role in the pride, she is a skillful and fast hunter. She is often called ‘Cloud Hunter’ due to her speed and her white paws. The element of air is also her friend, and she is able to manipulate it as she pleases.

--------------------
Characters:

Sahria - Dawnling || Female

Maeya - Vystrian Lion ||Rahima Female
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: