by tooth & claw dragons

where darkness and chaos reign...
Welcome to the land of dragons and elves; demons and death. Here, you may weave tales of all creatures, great and small - magic is found in everything, and many worlds one can explore are open for discovery. By Tooth And Claw Dragons, often shortened to BTACD, is an original high fantasy role-play site with over eighty species and ten solid worlds, fifteen years strong. Freedom of creativity is boundless within the established lore, and member suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged. We release new content monthly, and are always expanding our wondrous Realms. Come and play with magic, honor the great gods, and beware the balance that governs all...
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Jaden Claim, come claim your jaden here!
Username:: SOURCE
Task Completed:: Added a suggestion called "Economical Growth System"
Date Completed:: Sept 16, 2017
Jaden Amount Claimed:: 25j
^
user posted image
JADEN CLAIMED!

Your jaden has been claimed and delivered. Thank you!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Username:: JPG
Task(s) Completed:: Suggestion about "Jobbers," Suggestions about "Dullahans" and culture, and 5+ posts in suggestions, Applying for Death Clan Leader as Icarath, as well as being accepted as Death Clan Leader
Date Completed:: Sept 16, 2017
Jaden Amount Claimed:: 25j+25j+50j+100j+200j respectively for a total of 400j

--------------------
^
Username:: Nidelia
Task(s) Completed:: Created character of a species that there is less than 2 of. x2 Balinore, Pure Elf
Ladan, Shar
Applied for IC position.
Accepted for IC position.
Date Completed:: 09/09/2017
09/08/2017
09/09/2017
Jaden Amount Claimed:: 500 + 500+ 100 + 200 = 1,300

--------------------
I'm a little tea pot short and stout, thi- hey, whoa, wait, it's not time to tip me over and pour me out!

Nidelia|Selkie
Jamarion|Phoenix
Natheniel S | Human
Alinoa S | Vampire
Balinore | Pure Elf
Sylvia | Gem Drake
^
@JPG @Nidelia

user posted image
JADEN CLAIMED!

^
Username: Elffri3nd
Task(s) Completed: Created a character in a little used species. (Iagan, Phoenix)
Date Completed: 7/25/17
Jaden Amount Claimed: 500

--------------------
-Blazeh defeated the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
-Mav was obliterated by the elffri3nd 1/19/18-
^
Username:: Bagelsworth'
Task(s) Completed:: * 100j reward for applying for an IC position (even if not chosen)
* 200j reward for that position being accepted
* 1000j reward for contributing to the site (writing and submitting a legend, helping to rewrite a species or Realm page, contributing artwork, etc)
* 100j reward for staying with a suggestion topic until completion
* 200j reward for posting a suggestions topic
* 25j reward for posting in a suggestions topic

Date Completed:: (let us know what date you've completed your task(s) on.) I applied and was accepted into the applied-for IC Position on October 2/2017. I posted a suggestion topic on October 8/2017, which was then accepted and approved on October 10/2017. I assume that the acceptance of this suggestion counts for the Contributing to the Site reward.
Jaden Amount Claimed:: 1625j

--------------------
Gwyneth Picture by Hwansang - Character is Rena from the game Elsword.
^
Username:: MoonBleached

Task(s) Completed::

creating a thread in a Plot-Based Realm that has less than 5 topics in it (Once Upon a Stormy Night in Anquil)

posting a suggestions topic , staying with a suggestion topic until completion & contributing to the site (Species Ketsie)

(x4)applying for an IC position & (x4)that position being accepted (Vilerain-War Beta, Ayteyth-Light Ether, Syukie-Death Lord, First Kitsune)

(x3)creating a thread in a Plot-Based Realm that has less than 5 topics in it, (did a date matchup and these threads were made before Tatakai had five threads within, Bathed in Blood we Rise, More than just Food, I am become Death all in Tatakai)

creating a thread in a Plot-Based Realm that has less than 5 topics in it (The price of an ally-Jes're'en)

Date Completed:: (let us know what date you've completed your task(s) on.)
As followed
Once upon a stormy night posted on 10-24-17
Ketsie species started on 11-03-16, Edited(kept with) on 8-13-17, Accepted on 10-08-17
All are approved I don't have dates when i posted for them or when they were approved
I am become death posted on Aug 14 2017, More than just food posted on Jul 21 2017, Baithed in blood we rise posted on Jul 3 2017
The price of an ally posted on Aug 20 2017

Jaden Amount Claimed:: 2,750

\Hoping i did all my math right/
Forgot to italicize my name

--------------------
^
@Bagelsworth @Elffri3nd @MoonBleached

user posted image
JADEN CLAIMED!

^
Username:: Fyfergrund

Task(s) Completed:: Completed 59 Species Creation stories.

Date Completed:: 12/11/2017

Jaden Amount Claimed:: 59,000
^
user posted image
JADEN CLAIMED!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
Username:: Khamnin
Task(s) Completed:: Create a little used species(2 or less) - Gnome, Deathcat, Centaur, Evylonian Deer, Werecat & Merfolk
Date Completed:: 1/13-12-14-15/18 Gnome(Spigxis), Deathcat(Mayan), Merfolk(Serenity), Centaur(Niko), Evylonian Deer(Cinnamon), Shezaii(Werecat)
Jaden Amount Claimed:: 3,000 Jaden
^
user posted image
JADEN CLAIMED!

--------------------
^
Username:: SherniKaur`
Task(s) Completed:: Created a little-used character (Faerie; there is only one listed in the character directory)
Date Completed:: Saturday, 1/21/18
Jaden Amount Claimed:: 500j
^
Username:: 'Zendekarian
Task(s) Completed:: Four rarely used species (Two Atlanteans, one Shadowscale Tca'ier, one Keht'shu)
Applied for IC position x2
Date Completed:: Nov. 29 (yes I'm aware how late I am, I'm just slow like that I guess :3)
Jaden Amount Claimed:: 500+500+100+500+500+100 so the total claim is 2200

--------------------
You know, we all thought I was crazy... Oh wait, I still am! :3 *insane cackling*
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll