<-- Navbar --> <-- end navbar -->
Discord Embed

If Discord/Titan is down, use the emergency cbox instead!

Remember!

If you'd like to edit an app here, please PM a staff member and have it moved to Info, Planning and Pending. Topics in this section cannot be altered here. Thank you!

» Kornatia, [x] snakekind/snake || female
Nidelia
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 10:25 PM
Member Inventory: View

member #387

‣ Female

44 posts

Nidelia

Worldbuilder/Artist
scout

☆ Offline

170 jaden

Awards: 3

Name: Kornatia

Nicknames: Korna

Race: Snake, half Snakekind

Hair: N/A

Eyes: Crimson red

Height: 3 feet long

Personality: Kornatia picked up on Balinore's personality really quickly, and decided to learn from him. She's very protective of him and her brother's, along with shy whenever she encounters a Snakekind, feeling unworthy of their attention. But when it comes to fighting or an argument she's very headstrong and won't back down unless she's proven wrong in the argument.

Powers/Strong Points: Smarter than average, Tuzak poison in her fangs, and hypnotic abilities with the inside of her hood.

Weaknesses: Being a normal snake it's much harder to fight off opponents without legs or wings.

Clothes: N/A

History: She was bred by a mad scientist by combining a Snakekind with a normal Snake. The scientist had gotten rid of her Snakekind parent before she and her brother's had hatched.

Upon hatching she was greeted by the scientist and the very curious guest, Balinore, he'd had at the time. One night Balinore stole her and her brother's away from the scientist, telling them that the scientist had planned on kill her and her brother's, and that since they weren't just animals, he couldn't let that happen.

She has been loyal to Balinore ever since, and sees him as a protector.

Body Type: Snakelike

Marks: N/A

Pictures: user posted image

--------------------
I'm a little tea pot short and stout, ti- hey, whoa, wait, it's not time to tip me over and pour me out!

Nidelia|Selkie
Jamarion|Phoenix
^
Verridith
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 06:46 AM
Group Icon
Member Inventory: View

member #1

‣ Female

9440 posts

Verridith

Admin
I am the QUEEN OF GOLD

☆ Online

16081 jaden

Awards: 31

user posted image
Character Information Approved!

Please post your character's name and URL in the"Pages and Names" topic; if you have a player group character, please add them to the "Add To Player Group" topic. Both are linked below. Thank you, and have fun with your new character!

Character Pages and Names - Add To Player Group

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: